The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TLC sues Jon Gosselin over contract"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-09, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"TLC sues Jon Gosselin over contract"
Boy, didn't see that coming.

TLC sues Jon Gosselin over contract

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Inevitable AyaK 10-16-09 1
   RE: Inevitable canuklady 10-17-09 3
       RE: Inevitable Snidget 10-17-09 5
           RE: Inevitable canuklady 10-17-09 6
 The wrecking ball has started to sw... vince3 10-17-09 2
   RE: The wrecking ball has started t... canuklady 10-17-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Inevitable"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID133/51.shtml#12

If Jon thinks he's been lied about before, he still has a real surprise coming. When you take on a network, as Jon has done, you're up against people who lie for a living and who probably wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit them in the butt. He's in for a real battle, and the network isn't one bit hesitant about lying....

As I said, Jon's in for a tsunami of bad publicity. His lawyer already claimed that the Stephanie Santoro interview in In Touch was orchestrated by the network in an effort to trash Jon. And that was BEFORE Jon forced the cancellation of TLC's most successful show. Now the gloves will come off.

And so it comes to pass. . . .

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Inevitable"
Why do you assume that the network has lied? Jon hasn't made a secret of the fact that he wants to become involved in other projects on television and to do that, he'd need to be released from his exclusive contract with TLC. Given the sleazy track record (well documented) of the lawyer he hired, I don't find it all that hard to believe that TLC is telling the truth about the demand to release Jon from the contract and the threat to stop filming if they didn't.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-09, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Inevitable"
I dunno, I assume there will be plenty of lies from Kate's, Jon's, and TLC's side. Situations like this, everybody lies.

TLC probably has the money to buy the best lies, and usually the bestest lies have a bit of truth in them.

I do think he was interested in other projects, but that doesn't mean he decided the only way to do it was screw over TLC under false pretenses.

10-17-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Inevitable"
LOL..that's probably true in some aspect. I'm sure there's been lies and half-truths on both sides. What's convinced me that in this case TLC is stating the truth is because of how many times Jon's contradicted himself. He's been on so many shows lately and given so many interviews that he forgets what he's told each of them. LOL!!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-09, 04:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "The wrecking ball has started to swing"
and it's heading straight for Jon

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/tlc-lawsuit-jon-gosselin-detrimental-claim-negotiation-threat-9764.php

10-17-09, 03:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The wrecking ball has started to swing"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-09 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

I find it so hard to believe that a grown man could be so dumb. Surely he can't be surprised that he's being sued for breach of contract at this point. Are we supposed to believe that he honestly didn't know what it meant to sign an exclusive contract and the consequences if he worked for another network (which he's done)? Really? Given his recent actions and comments, I'm beginning to believe this guy's a few sandwiches short of a full picnic. LOL!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •