The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Jon & Kate Plus 8 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-29-09, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
TLC has announced that 'Jon & Kate Plus Eight' will now be titled 'Kate Plus Eight,' and Jon's role will be minimized.

She certainly seem to be getting better press than he does lately, so not surprising they'll just focus on her even with the crazy. At least people on other shows want to use her for publicity.

Gosselin filed paperwork hoping to stall his divorce from Kate for 90 days, telling In Touch it will "enable Kate and me to restore our relationship as cooperative parents and to open up our lines of communication. I hope that she will be as receptive and enthusiastic as I am to do what is best for our family.

Hm, I wonder how much is he really wants to try to get back together and how much is he wants to stay on the show? But that might be cynical.

http://www.popeater.com/2009/09/29/jon-gosselin-halts-divorce-kate-gosselin/?icid=main

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... HobbsofMI 09-29-09 1
   RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... djandy 09-29-09 2
 Or he's delaying the divorce Snidget 09-29-09 3
   RE: Or he's delaying the divorce canuklady 09-29-09 4
 RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... canuklady 09-29-09 5
 RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... AyaK 09-29-09 6
 If Jon got his own show IceCat 09-30-09 7
   RE: If Jon got his own show AyaK 09-30-09 8
   RE: If Jon got his own show mtopaz 10-02-09 13
 Johnathon threatens penelty if TLC ... Snidget 10-01-09 9
   Jon Gosselin wants to shut down pro... HobbsofMI 10-01-09 10
       Jon Gosselin DID shut down producti... AyaK 10-01-09 12
           RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down prod... mtopaz 10-02-09 14
               What we don't know... AyaK 10-02-09 15
                   RE: What we don't know... Snidget 10-02-09 16
                       RE: What we don't know... AyaK 10-03-09 22
           RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down prod... canuklady 10-03-09 19
               RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down prod... AyaK 10-03-09 21
                   RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down prod... canuklady 10-03-09 23
 Jon had an epiphany... PepeLePew13 10-02-09 17
   RE: Jon had an epiphany... HobbsofMI 10-03-09 18
       RE: Jon had an epiphany... AyaK 10-03-09 20
 Now playing: the incredibly dishone... AyaK 10-04-09 24
   TMZ is reporting Jon emptied the jo... HobbsofMI 10-05-09 25
       RE: TMZ is reporting Jon emptied th... Snidget 10-05-09 26
 RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... canuklady 10-05-09 27
   Conspiracy theory, anyone? Estee 10-05-09 28
       RE: Conspiracy theory, anyone? Snidget 10-05-09 29
           Lying as usual... AyaK 10-05-09 30
               RE: Lying as usual... canuklady 10-05-09 31
                   RE: Lying as usual... AyaK 10-05-09 35
               RE: Lying as usual... Snidget 10-05-09 32
                   RE: Lying as usual... AyaK 10-05-09 33
                       RE: Lying as usual... Snidget 10-05-09 36
                       RE: Lying as usual... AyaK 10-13-09 42
               RE: Lying as usual... whiskers 10-05-09 34
 Glad he got money Gxm3r 10-05-09 37
   RE: Glad he got money canuklady 10-06-09 38
       RE: Glad he got money mtopaz 10-07-09 39
           RE: Glad he got money canuklady 10-07-09 40
 RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... kittymommy1 08-09-11 43
   RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... joker 08-30-11 44
   RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls di... AyaK 09-07-11 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
Oh no...the money train has stopped for Jon?

GO WINGS! 2008 Stanley Cup Champs!
sig JSlice and by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-29-09, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
And since his money train has stopped, I'll bet he's trying to stall the divorce in order to get alimony out of Kate since *sob* she'll earn more than him in the future.

09-29-09, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Or he's delaying the divorce"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/jon-%26-kate-plus-8-feature-less-jon-relaunching-as-kate-plus-8-9624.php

Because he needs to time the court time for

"I'll do the show until something better comes up," he said. "But I don't want it to end because that is my job. That's my financial means -- we have a lot of stuff to pay for, like education. I'm sure there are things that are more financially beneficial. If I leave the show, then I leave the show -- that's how it is."

Jon's "something better" list potentially included Divorced Dad's Club, a tentatively-titled new reality series that would have also starred Michael Lohan and Kevin Federline, however his exclusive TLC contract prevented his participation in the project.

his next reality TV show.

canuklady 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-29-09, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Or he's delaying the divorce"
Yep, Jon has a lot to pay for..like goodies for his girlfriend, if reports be believed. LOL!!

09-29-09, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuklady Click to send private message to canuklady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-29-09 AT 07:02 PM (EST)

Wow..in some ways, this move by TLC does surprise me. LOL..I'll bet it shocked the heck out of Jon as well. Then again, how could he make all those statements about the show and be surprised when they decide to 'minimize' his role? Say what we will about Kate, she has been actually working, whereas Jon is perceived as just partying and having a good time. And does he really think it'll be easy to fix a relationship with a woman he publicly said he dispised and accused of verbal and emotional abuse?? Really?? That's priceless!!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-09, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
The divorce delay request looks like it has nothing to do with TLC, whom Jon is obviously planning to sue, which is why they dropped him. Instead, it has everything to do with Jon's new lawyer trying to get up to speed on the case.

For those of you that missed it, Jon hired a lawyer named Mark Heller mid-September. Presuming that Mr. Heller has other clients, he needs time to structure the case in a way that plays to his client's strengths, few as they may be.

As for the "sue TLC" thing, I'm sure TLC picked up on the same quote I did, regarding Stephanie Santoro:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b144562_new_lawyer_comes_save_jon_gosselins_day.html

And he hasn't grabbed the reins a moment too soon—despite Gosselin's statements to the contrary, the latest InTouch Weekly cover screams "Nanny Admits Affair With Jon Gosselin."

"The content of the story is shocking," Heller says. "Especially in light of the fact that a nondisclosure agreement purportedly prepared by the production company had been signed by the nanny before she started working with the Gosselin family."

That's a clear accusation by Heller that the production company was deliberately taking actions detrimental to Jon, since the NDA apparently did not prevent the nanny from selling her story to the tabloids. You don't make such accusations publicly unless you're planning to sue. We'll see if he has a case.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-09, 00:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "If Jon got his own show"

... and it had nothing to do with Kate and the kids I'd probably tune in.

Just for the simple fact that this Kate character has always come across as total 'bitch on wheels'. Years ago, any time I happened to see a bit of this show when Jon and Kate were on the screen, it would take mere seconds for her to make some sort of snide remark at his expense. I assumed he was putting up with her crap because of the money he was making from the show.

I'd love to see him do a travelogue type show where he basically goes on permanent vacation and has a good time being single.

They could call it "Jon and the Bitch is Gone".

09-30-09, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: If Jon got his own show"
Just as long as Michael Lohan's stupid "Divorced Dad's Club" never comes into production, I'd watch a Jon show at least once. But a show where Michael Lohan talks about slamming his ex-wife around in front of Lindsay and her brother, while Kevin Federline talks about dumping his pregnant girlfriend in order to get Britney pregnant? No thanks.

mtopaz 2167 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-02-09, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: If Jon got his own show"
I think the antics Jon has been engaging in are a version of "Jon and the ##### is Gone." Like a man freed from some dark cell after years of captivity, he's gone a little wild with his taste of freedom. Hopefully now's he's settling down a bit and I'm pleased to see he's got a pit bull for an attorney. Hope he gets those kids off the show permanently. TLC can try to sell "It's all About Kate" and see how long that lasts before the rating sink into some black hole. I think the execs at TLC are pulling their hair out at the loss of those eight little money makers.

10-01-09, 10:50 AM (EST)
9. "Johnathon threatens penelty if TLC films"
http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/01/jon-and-kate-plus-8-jon-gosselin-tlc/

So coincidence? Jon was just 86'd from the show -- which will be relaunched as "Kate Plus 8" in November -- and a day later he's suddenly worried about the kids he sporadically sees. A source connected with the production says Jon had no problem shooting the show as recently as last Friday ... but since he was essentially fired from the show this week, he's suddenly worried about his children.

FYI ... whoever put up the sign misspelled "penelty" and "Johnathon."

10-01-09, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Jon Gosselin wants to shut down production"
More:

Jon Gosselin wants to shut down production

10-01-09, 11:32 PM (EST)
12. "Jon Gosselin DID shut down production"
First off, let's correct the title. Production did shut down. Period.

If Jon thinks he's been lied about before, he still has a real surprise coming. When you take on a network, as Jon has done, you're up against people who lie for a living and who probably wouldn't recognize the truth if it bit them in the butt. He's in for a real battle, and the network isn't one bit hesitant about lying.

For months, we've known that Jon was hesitant about filming. Basically, he only filmed because his contract with the network forced him to do it. You can look through all the back threads for evidence of this. Yet, in today's announcement, almost every source -- including us -- quoted the network's complete lie that Jon had no complaints about filming until the network fired him from the show. Heck, even the show itself showed Jon discussing how unsure he was if continued filming was a good thing for the children.. But if you didn't already know that, the network's juicy but dishonest quotes would make sure that you didn't learn it in today's stories. More troubling is that I only saw one article that noted what we all know -- that Jon was not enthusiastic about continuing with the show. From that viewpoint, the network made a major tactical error when it fired Jon from the show, because now he would no longer be in breach of contract to withhold the children's participation.

Let's be honest: Kate may whine (with the network PR firm's help) about being "saddened and confused" by Jon's actions, but that's just BS. If the producers didn't tell her this was coming, they lied to her, because it was obviously going to be part of Jon's lawsuit against TLC. And I'd be very surprised if any judge granted Kate the right to market the kids as stars of a TV show -- especially when so many of us (as discussed in the old threads) felt that this show had become exploitative of the children.

As I said, Jon's in for a tsunami of bad publicity. His lawyer already claimed that the Stephanie Santoro interview in In Touch was orchestrated by the network in an effort to trash Jon. And that was BEFORE Jon forced the cancellation of TLC's most successful show. Now the gloves will come off.

10-02-09, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mtopaz Click to send private message to mtopaz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down production"
"Yet, in today's announcement, almost every source -- including us -- quoted the network's complete lie that Jon had no complaints about filming until the network fired him from the show. Heck, even the show itself showed Jon discussing how unsure he was if continued filming was a good thing for the children.. But if you didn't already know that, the network's juicy but dishonest quotes would make sure that you didn't learn it in today's stories. More troubling is that I only saw one article that noted what we all know -- that Jon was not enthusiastic about continuing with the show. "

Exactly. TLC has been spinning Jon as the bad parent ever since they realized he wasn't going to continue to play along with their plans for the show. It's too bad that so many who read these tidbits don't stop to think it through logically. Anyone who has watched the show consistently knows he was growing less and less enthused about his and the childrens' participation in it.

10-02-09, 10:19 AM (EST)
15. "What we don't know..."
... is whether there are financial conditions under which Jon would let filming resume. I'd think more highly of him if I were sure for certain that this wasn't a ploy to protect his revenue share.

If he's ever made any offer to the networks to let the show continue in return for cash, expect to have it plastered all over the web in the next couple of days. We'll probably see the network allege that this was his motivation anyway, but let's see what proof they have. If none, it's just a garden-variety lie.

10-02-09, 10:25 AM (EST)
16. "RE: What we don't know..."
One of the things I saw (probably TLC propaganda but who knows) is that as long as the Kate plus 8 was going on he'd be getting his full salary and could have short appearances, BUT couldn't be on any other show.

Basically accusing him of holding the show hostage unless he gets to double dip.

Gosh I'd love one of those I don't have to work but still get full salary contracts.

10-03-09, 03:07 PM (EST)
22. "RE: What we don't know..."
That sounds like BS if for no other reason than because we had been told before that Jon and Kate didn't personally get any money from the show. Instead, the $35,000 per episode was paid to them collectively, so all TLC could honestly be offering was to continue to pay the episode fee under the same terms.

But any money Jon got out of that would be subject to Kate's approval. I think both Kate and a court would insist that Jon not personally profit from those funds.

10-03-09, 10:39 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down production"
It'll be interesting how this all turns out. I for one, don't believe anything that's come out of Jon's mouth and in fact, I think it's really his lawyer who's pulling the strings and writing the script. The timing of all of this is just too suspect, sorry.

Any man who has pulled the stunts he has and made such ugly comments about mother of his kids and then believes he can say "I'm sorry" let's be friends, is delusional. I don't blame Kate for not returning his phone calls or deleting his texts. What a moron!

10-03-09, 02:47 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down production"
The timing of all of this is just too suspect, sorry.

Somehow I don't see anything suspect about suing to stop the show the day after you're dropped from a contract that prohibits you from filing such a suit. YMMV.

10-03-09, 05:58 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Jon Gosselin DID shut down production"
But that's just it, Jon wasn't dropped from the show, his role was reduced. He'd still be paid. This whole trip is his attempt to get out of his contract with TLC and pursue 'other possibilities'. Or at least that's what he said the other night on The Insider.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-09, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Jon had an epiphany..."
His decision was the result of an epiphany.

I've just had an epiphany as well... Jon is an idiot.

So is Kate, for that matter.

I vote for a steel cage match to the death between these two.

10-03-09, 08:54 AM (EST)
18. "RE: Jon had an epiphany..."
Is MTV's celebrity death match still on?

10-03-09, 02:42 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Jon had an epiphany..."
Wasn't there a celebrity boxing show?

I wonder which corner the kids would be in.

10-04-09, 10:18 PM (EST)
24. "Now playing: the incredibly dishonest Marty Singer"
In the latest development in this lawsuit, which resembles a train wreck more and more with each minute, Kate has hired the incredibly dishonest PR man/pseudo-lawyer Marty Singer to represent her. Let's take a moment and remember when we last saw Singer -- with the Paris Hilton sex tape, where he represented Paris' one-night stand:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=1979

Singer, who is famous for his use of bluster, wild threats and high-profile lawsuits that are quickly dropped after a scandal has died down on behalf of his clients, is performing his usual act on Solomon's behalf.

Singer told the Post that he would sue the Hilton family for defamation of his client's reputation. Uh, excuse us for asking, but how can a person who operates a business named Beverly Hills Pimps & Hos have his reputation sink any lower?

Expect the lies to pile up from here in.

10-05-09, 08:28 AM (EST)
25. "TMZ is reporting Jon emptied the joint bank account"
I don't have time for a link but it is under court order not to touch it.

10-05-09, 08:33 AM (EST)
26. "RE: TMZ is reporting Jon emptied the joint bank account"
Here is a link

Arrrrgh

Isn't early thirties a bit young for a mid-life crisis?

10-05-09, 08:34 AM (EST)
27. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
Good grief! Jon's latest move? Apparently, he's cleaned out their joint bank account, leaving $1,000. This was confirmed by Kate during an interview on the Today show this morning. Interesting move Jon. For someone who's been desperately trying to gain public support and sympathy for himself, this is a rather unique way of going about it. Humm..let's see, cut off the only source of income that you two have (stopping the show), and then remove all the funds from the account that Kate uses to pay the bills and buy groceries. Yep, that'll do it.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Conspiracy theory, anyone?"
"All right, Jon -- this is how it's going to go. You empty out our bank account. I'll immediately cry poverty, which both forces TLC to give me a major advance on my salary for the show and will get any number of suckers to send me donations in order to keep the children going. Given the amount of people supporting me, I'm expecting to get at least twenty million dollars in one week. As soon as all the checks are cashed, I'll empty out that bank account, dump the kids at the nearest orphanage, and meet you in Brazil to give you your one percent of the money. Now get going, worm."

10-05-09, 09:22 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Conspiracy theory, anyone?"
More like, Uh Oh we don't have at least three articles on the front page of TMZ, do something.

Haunted by Tribe!

10-05-09, 04:59 PM (EST)
30. "Lying as usual..."
Any quote from Marty Singer or from one of his clients should begin "Lying as usual...." I love to see Marty Singer get into lawsuits, because I know that the number of lies will pile up fast. Singer believes (not without reason) that no one will pursue him about those lies once the underlying dispute is settled.

I'm afraid that Kate Gosselin, as one of his clients, has to be included in that "lying as usual" crowd. When confronted with a conflict between a Marty Singer client and anyone, even Charles Manson, I'd believe the non-Siegel client.

Thus, when it comes to Marty Singer's claim about Jon emptying out the Gosselins' joint bank account, I expect it to be BS, as are virtually all of his claims. I'll believe Jon's version here:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20310209,00.html

But watch the legal bills run up now that Singer's on the case. Kate will be crying poverty once she has to pay him, and she'll mean it ... then.

10-05-09, 05:28 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Lying as usual..."
I don't know who this Marty Singer is, but in truth, I don't really believe either one of them.

10-05-09, 06:46 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Lying as usual..."
I ran across Marty Singer in a Wall Stree Journal law article years ago, where it said that he was the lawyer of choice for people who didn't have the facts or the law on their side but wanted a lawyer who was good at pounding the table. (Old lawyer joke" "When the facts are on your side, pound the facts. When the law is on your side, pound the law. When neither is on your side, pound the table.")

The first time we saw him in the reality TV arena was with Rick Salamon, the guy who taped his bedding of Paris Hilton and then sold the tape. Salamon brought in Marty Singer when it became quickly apparent that he'd made a bad deal by selling the tape to a web site. Singer promptly claimed that the guy who acted as Salamon's agent to broker the sale of the tape (which Salamon did because he wanted to keep his then-wife, Shannon Doherty, out of the deal) had actually stolen it -- a charge that was quietly dropped when Singer was able to cut a deal to buy the rights back for a DVD release as One Night in Paris.

And since then, Singer has lived up to his reputation as a table-pounder.

10-05-09, 05:46 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Lying as usual..."
It definitely seems like they've gone for the lawyers that will up the drama and probably cost both of them a heck of a lot more money by the time it is all over than is necessary.

Some people want a divorce to be all about the being fair and what is best for the kids.

Some people want a divorce that is all about doing slightly more damage than you walk away with.

I'm thinking they are going for the maximum damage end of the spectrum regardless of how many times they protest that they really are all about the kids. How much you can trash your soon to be ex in the press is not about what is best for the kids.

Haunted by Tribe!

10-05-09, 06:37 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Lying as usual..."
I agree.

Jon gave up any pretense of caring about how the kids react to the divorce when he publicly trashed Kate with the "I never loved her" bit. What a load of horse manure. Even if it's true, you never say that, because the kids will never forget it.

As I've said, I think he has the better of the argument in terms of ending the show, but I'm still not sure that he's doing it out of concern for the children and not out of a desire to hurt Kate.

And Kate ... well, I don't know how much if any of Jon's drivel to believe about her forcing the split, but her scene about the babysitter and her hiring of Marty Singer both speak to a woman seriously out of control.

Presuming that the public statements of Kate and Marty Singer about Jon cleaning out the account are lies, which is a safe presumption, she's seriously hurt her case. Right now, this is becoming one of those cases in which the courts won't want to rule, because they don't trust either side. Those are far and away the most expensive divorces.

10-05-09, 07:14 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Lying as usual..."
Yep, because even if the kids are "too little" to hear what is being said in the press as you threw out the TV and radio, and newspapers, etc., everything will be on the web forever. Sooner or later one of the kids is going to google their name at somobody's house and find all the dirt that is being slung.

And I've yet to meet a kid that didn't have a pretty darn good clue about what Mommy and Daddy were doing to each other. You just can't hide that kind of venom. They will pick up on the body language even if they don't overhear you talking to the lawyer or reporters on the phone, etc.

Sigs by AgGhoul

10-13-09, 10:49 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Lying as usual..."
>Right now, this is becoming one of those cases in which the courts won't want to rule,
>because they don't trust either side.

My statement came to pass today, according to TMZ.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/13/judge-to-jon-and-kate-settle-this-mess/

The judge in the Jon and Kate Gosselin divorce clearly has had it up to here ... he didn't rule on any of the epic conflicts but ordered Jon and Kate to settle up and work it out with the arbitrator.

whiskers 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-05-09, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whiskers Click to send private message to whiskers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Lying as usual..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-05-09 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

This sounds like slime on slime crime given the past of Heller, who also counts Jon's new bestest Divorced Dads Club buddy Michael Lohan among his clients (guess that's a big coincidence)

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-05-like-client-like-lawyer-jon-gosselins-lawyer-suspended-for-professional-misconduct

Mark Heller, Jon's attorney, who appeared with his client on Larry King Live, seems to be a perfect match for Jon as he is also a real stoopid douchebag. It has been uncovered that back in 1994, Mark was suspended from practicing law for five years as he was "charged with an astounding 38 violations of department rules regarding conduct" and found guilty of 18 of them.

The court found "a pattern of misconduct involving misrepresentation, deceit, abusive treatment of clients, fee gouging, neglect and willful failure to return unearned retainers to his clients."

Gxm3r 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-05-09, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gxm3r Click to send private message to Gxm3r Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Glad he got money"
I was married to a woman exactly like Kate, shes crying poverty what a joke. He was the primary caretaker of the kids not her she was never home. He will provide for the kids, like I did for mine.

She is a nightmare, I love how the media portrays her as the victim did anyone actually watch the show? She made sure she had her surgeries to make herself feel good etc..Jon got bashed for not using a coupon and screamed at in the store. I see it in his face he was a beaten dog, I was him 4 years ago. Painted as the villain, because he went out and got a girlfriend, gimme a break so what. She probably never gave it up and this is the end result crying about it in the media....

The have shared custody, the kids are fine shes a nazi plain and simple, until you are married to a woman like that no one understands. He doesn't even realize he has to deal with her for the rest of his life, its a shame woman act like her.

She is from a Matriarchal family probably where the woman ##### on the men and the men are wimps and put up with it. I didnt put up with it, I was married for 8 years and just left. I hated her guts and right now he is questioning his decision which I understand like all the trouble will go away if they get back, he doesn't realize that she owns his balls for life at that point. Cut the ties, make the show go away, and hopefully he gets alimony from her. Keep the money Jon, you will need it!! Shes coming after you forever now..

10-06-09, 01:22 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Glad he got money"
LAST EDITED ON 10-06-09 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-06-09 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-06-09 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

None of us know Jon and Kate personally and know what really went on in their marriage. We've only seen an edited show and the garbage that the tabloids print. I had an ex-husband who turned out to be a total #####, and while I think Jon is imature and vindictive, I wouldn't compare the two. This whole farce is being played out in the media. If I compare anything, it's how these two have conducted themselves in public. And JMO, but Jon's going on The Insider just made him look more of a fool than he's already proven himself to be.

10-07-09, 02:22 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Glad he got money"
So would you say Kate looks like a fool too, for going on The Today Show to cry poor?

10-07-09, 01:15 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Glad he got money"
Well at least on the Today Show, they didn't attempt to carve Kate up for fish bait. I've only watched The Insider a couple of times, mostly by accident, and it seems the whole mission of that show and it's co-hosts is to stir things up. When they were firing questions and statements at Jon, it reminded me of the "deer in the headlights" scenario. He looked dumbfounded. That's what I was getting at when I said his decision to go on that type of show just made him look more foolish.

kittymommy1 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-11, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kittymommy1 Click to send private message to kittymommy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
Let's remember HE LEFT THEM to go out and play with little girls, not the other way around. Kate just kept chugging along, raising their children, planning outings, birthday parties (all the while including their "father" in the planning) all he had to do was show up, she did all the work. NOW he wants to communicate? It's a little late Jonny - YOU broke your vows and your children's hearts, go away and leave them alone now. The time for conversation was BEFORE you went out to play with your little friends in bars, etc., ignoring your WIFE AND 8 CHILDREN who were at home. You had a nice little computer job before, go back to it, sign the divorce papers and GET A LIFE! I have absolutely NO sympathy for you. I guess in your tiny mind you haven't screwed your childrens' lives up enough yet and think you need to continue (to insinuate yourself into a situation you RAN away from when they needed their dad and husband) well, KEEP RUNNING BUDDY and let Kate and those beautiful children continue with their happy productive lives!

joker 292 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-30-11, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail joker Click to send private message to joker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
Kate's just a beyotch.

09-07-11, 07:02 PM (EST)
45. "RE: TLC renames show. Jon stalls divorce"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-11 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

Using "Kate" in the same sentence as "happy productive lives" is so demented that this must be the work of one of Kate's PR flacks.

Like most of America, I'd turned off "Kate Plus 8". I didn't even know it was still running until it was cancelled by TLC. Well, over Labor Day, I watched the next-to-last episode of the show. It was called RV Breakdown, and it might have referred to the actual mechanical breakdown of one of the RVs ... but the real breakdown in the episode belongs to psycho b!tch from he11 Kate Gosselin.

Without Jon around to yell at, she goes after everyone, including the nannies, her bodyguard and maybe boyfriend Steve, and the crew of her show. She accuses the crew of causing the one RV to break down to get better footage. She invites the littler kids to ride in her raft while whitewater rafting and then accuses the crew of sabotaging her because they stuck her in a raft with all the littler kids. We actually see a crew member have to remind her that the reason she was in the raft with the littler kids was because she invited them into her raft. And, most specifically, we see Kate go absolutely wild-eyed manic over the kids eating the leftover pieces of pizza, depriving Steve of two pieces of leftover pizza that she claims he reserved. (He's sufficiently browbeaten by this crazy woman to say nothing.) Ashley sends one of the kids out with the last piece of pizza for Steve. But she doesn't wrap it in foil first, and Kate is foaming-at-the-mouth furious at Ashley. Finally Ashley quits.

In a move showing how crazy Kate is, the producers get her into the trailer so that she can do a poor-poor-pitiful-me-with-such-worthless-help interview belittling Ashley, while Ashley gets to say goodbye to the weeping kids without crazy Kate there to disrupt it.

No wonder the show was cancelled. What production team in its right mind would want to work with Kate?

Once again, she proves that shows that give awards to the worst person in the world are just pretending, because there is only one real candidate for the worst person in the world: Kate Gosselin.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •