The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide: ep.6 Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide: ep.6 Finale"
From TVGuide:

The Mole is unmasked as the reality show ends its first celebrity season.

"There was so much tension,” says host Ahmad Rashad of the finale, which reunites Stephen Baldwin, Michael Boatman, Kim Coles, Erik von Detten, Corbin Bernsen, Frederique and Kathy Griffin for the big revelation. But before anyone is exposed, there's one last quiz---and one last execution. “It comes down to three ,” explains Rashad. “The Mole, the winner and the final victim.” He's mum on who they are, but Rashad admits to being “flabbergasted” by the Mole's craftiness, which is also reviewed during the hour. “It's incredible, when you see all the clues that were dropped along the way,” he hints.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Was the editing obvious? Bebo 01-30-03 1
   RE: Was the editing obvious? Loree 01-30-03 2
 RE: TV Guide: ep.6 Finale TourGirl 01-30-03 3
   RE: TV Guide: ep.6 Finale Q 01-31-03 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Was the editing obvious?"
During the preview for next week's episode, Ahmad talks about the winner, the runner-up, and the Mole.

When he says the winner, we see Erik.
When he says the runner-up, we see Kathy.
When he says the Mole, we see Frederique.

Would the producers just give it to us, or is this another phantom clue?

Royalty, shmoyalty...EVIL rules!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Was the editing obvious?"
I no longer believe anything ABC does. So those clues the mole dropped better be good clues. I'm waiting...

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-30-03, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide: ep.6 Finale"
It totally blows my mind that they're gonna talk about "all the clues that were dropped along the way!" I mean, most of the clues all the people on the board have found really DID point to Michael as the Mole, and now we all know that's completely untrue. As for the final three, there are little to no clues (that anyone has found) that point to any of them being the Mole. I'm sure everyone on the board will be absolutely kicking themselves when they finally DO reveal all these hidden clues. However, I do wonder whether or not they'll admit to planting all the Boatman clues to throw everyone off track. Was that really their intention, or are the Mole fans just a little TOO observant?!?

Sara

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide: ep.6 Finale"
are the Mole fans just a little TOO observant?!?

Not really, I think just overanalyzing the clues is closer to the point.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •