The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Website Clues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-31-03, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Website Clues"
I can't remember if there have been any direct clues on the ABC website for the past seasons of The Mole, but I'm getting really suspicious of the website, thinking that maybe that's where we should be looking for clues as to the identity of the true Mole. A direct quote from the website: "Who Is The Mole? We're not going to tell you, but see if you can figure it out by starting with the Competitor Profiles." It's really making me think that we're all missing something in their profiles. If anyone's interested in helping me out, I think the profiles need to be thoroughly researched. I know we have a couple clues from the profiles already, though. Here's what I can remember:
1.) Kathy's birthday is wrong
2.) Frederique has a cat named Moliere
3.) One of Erik's hobbies is sailing, which would relate to
all the "boat" references on the show
If anyone can think of or come up with anything else, PLEASE post it here!! Someone needs to figure this all out, beyond a shadow of a doubt, before the final episode! Otherwise, the Mole will have gotten us all!

Sara

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Website Clues Krust_Dawg2007 01-31-03 1
 RE: Website Clues lilbit 01-31-03 2
   RE: Website Clues wWeCoM 01-31-03 3
 RE: Website Clues TourGirl 01-31-03 4
   RE: Website Clues TourGirl 02-01-03 5
       RE: Website Clues wWeCoM 02-01-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krust_Dawg2007 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 02:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krust_Dawg2007 Click to send private message to Krust_Dawg2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Website Clues"
ok id be glad to help.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

lilbit 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lilbit Click to send private message to lilbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Website Clues"
I posted this somewhere else but i don't think anyone saw it....I don't know if it's anything, and it's probably not, but did anyone else notice that Frederique's profile has been changed since the beginning? Her marital status used to be "Significant Other" and now it's "Boyfriend." I mean, it's not that strange that they changed it but it they changed it why didn't they fix the "typo" in Kathy's DOB??

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-31-03, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Website Clues"
Did Frederique not do a mission by saying she has a boyfriend? or did she say anything about her having a boyfriend in any of the shows? if she did that might be why the changed her profile! remember that boatman lied about being married just to not do a stunt let me know if you heard anything

01-31-03, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Website Clues"
As far as changing the website, I'm curious about that too. Has anyone noticed any other profiles that have changed? The only reason I'm wondering is because I'm not only looking for something DIFFERENT that sets the Mole's profile apart, but I'm also looking for something all the players' profiles might have in COMMON. However, if ABC is changing the profiles of ANYONE, that kinda blows that idea. So far, I have noticed two things. Kathy is the ONLY cast member whose birth year is listed! As we all know, it's a typo (or intentional mistake/lie), but WHY didn't anyone else list their birth year, especially Erik? He's the youngest of the bunch, and I figure he can't be much older than his early to mid 20's, so what would make him NOT list his birth year but make Kathy list hers. Obviously, she's a lot older than Erik! Here's the other thing. One of Frederique's listed favorite places to travel is "off the coast of the Dominican Republic." For some reason, that sounds strange to me. Maybe it's from my lack of international travel, but does anyone know WHAT is off the coast of the Dominican Republic?!? One more FINAL thing (for real this time), has anyone noticed any recurring themes this season other than cigars? It the last season, both the apples and boats were what pointed to clues in Bill's profile, so I'm wondering if we're missing some of the recurring themes or objects this season. Let me know if you guys think of something!

Sara

02-01-03, 03:34 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Website Clues"
Since there's nothing good on TV tonight, I've been doing a little research with the profiles. Here's what I've found out:

1.) As we know, one of Frederique's favorite places is "off the coast of the Dominican Republic." The Dominican Republic is on the same island as Haiti. Haiti has a place on a peninsula called Cape Mole (or Cap du Mole), and also nearby Mole's Bay. Cape Mole happens to be a part of the Bermuda Triangle, where many SHIPS have mysteriously disappeared. Also, Haiti is located just south of the Tropic of Cancer, at the same latitude north of the Equator as the Big Island of Hawaii, where the Mole is being played.

2.) Another of Frederique's favorite places, Africa, happens to be the ONLY home on the planet to the golden mole. It lives in SubSaharan Africa, and NOWHERE ELSE in the world.

3.) Africa also has a Mole National Park in Ghana.

4.) Now on to Erik. His favorite place, Rio, Brazil is located on the eastern coast of the country. Further down that coast is Praia Mole, a place that is legendary for its surfing, which we know is one of his hobbies (though apparently he can't do it for more than 20 seconds!). Professional surfing competitions are held at Praia Mole regularly.

5.) **UNRELATED TO THE PROFILES** Finally, a simple definion. According to Webster's dictionary, one meaning for "mole" is "one who works in the dark." Both Erik and Kathy worked in the dark during the charades/graveyard game. However, Erik was the one doing the digging, which is what the mole (animal) is known for. Kathy didn't really do too much "work."

WHEW! OK, I'm sure you're all getting tired of me, so I'll give it a rest for a while. But if anyone can come up with anything else, please share! I think looking for recurring themes/objects in the game is gonna be important for finding the real clues.

Sara

wWeCoM 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-01-03, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wWeCoM Click to send private message to wWeCoM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Website Clues"
Sara you just proved what I already know that fredy is the mole , thanks

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •