The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-29-03, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Boatman is executed!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP betterthanpickles 01-29-03 1
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP topler 01-29-03 2
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP saga 01-29-03 10
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP Femme 01-29-03 3
   LOL cyclehausen 01-29-03 6
       RE: LOL PapaBear 01-30-03 21
           RE: LOL Loree 01-30-03 22
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP Bruce 01-29-03 4
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP buckeyegirl 01-29-03 7
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP betterthanpickles 01-29-03 8
       I was a little wary... cyclehausen 01-29-03 9
           BOOOOONK! Jims02 01-30-03 20
 Holy Moley! magic_star 01-29-03 5
   RE: Holy Moley! Q 01-29-03 11
       Remember... cyclehausen 01-29-03 12
       RE: Holy Moley! buckeyegirl 01-29-03 13
       RE: Holy Moley! magic_star 01-29-03 14
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP Spidey 01-29-03 15
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP MYVERYOWN 01-30-03 17
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP toddE 01-30-03 25
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP skyehawk 01-30-03 16
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP NaughtyKittySara 01-30-03 18
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP katem 01-30-03 19
   RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP Q 01-31-03 28
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP tickledpink 01-30-03 23
 Secret Hidden Clue -- Fake Breasts mikey 01-30-03 24
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP survivorscott 01-30-03 26
 RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP BaquaR13 01-30-03 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

betterthanpickles 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail betterthanpickles Click to send private message to betterthanpickles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Wow... Who expected this?!?! It's gotta be ERik... Taking the exemption throws everyone off, but it's gottta be him... Or Frederique... Or Kathy
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

topler 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail topler Click to send private message to topler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
lol..i thimk its frederique personally.

saga 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saga Click to send private message to saga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Man that was crazyyyyyyy! i still think its kathy tho :O)
but u all had so many clues and good ones too ..what a shocker!!

someone mentioned seeing the grinch in the finger print..i looked for that today and i saw it...i used to see a plain ol' finger print now everytime they show it i see the grinch ahahaa
i cant wait for the next show!!

saga

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-03, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 11:05 PM (EST)

Smelled that one about halfway through the episode, but still, was very suprised that it happended.

But, cycle, doesn't every likely mole-candidate that you choose end up NOT being the mole??? coughcoughKATIEcoughcough

Femme
"I shall no longer play the field; the field stinks, both economically and socially."
edited to say "cycle" not "cyucle"

01-29-03, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "LOL"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

As the executed began, I literally was saying, "Boatman is the worst mole in the history of.....holy s*(*!!"

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PapaBear Click to send private message to PapaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: LOL"
As the executed began, I literally was saying, "Boatman is the worst mole in the history of.....holy s*(*!!"

You wern't the only one. I had to pick my jaw up off the floor.

I guess instead of being the worlds worst mole, he turned out to be a pretty good player that was great at making everyone else think he was the mole. I think that he is the one the got Corbin executed and would have gotten Erik tonight had he not been exempt.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-03, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: LOL"
It really seems like Erik was the one that was tied for most wrong answers last week with Corbin since they both thought Michael was the mole. Then Erik got the exemption and was safe this week. Kathy wouldn't be trying to make Frederique think Erik was the mole if she really thought he was the mole. That makes me wonder if Frederique isn't the mole. She has no coalition but she has just been sticking around. After the first episode I would have been most surprised to hear Frederique was the mole. So she probably is the mole. And Erik wins the money. Kathy will be executed next week. At least that is what I think now.

Bruce 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bruce Click to send private message to Bruce Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
YOU ALL LOST ME MONEY
I BET ON MIKE STAYING AROUND AND HE IS NOW OUT

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Oh My Heck!! My money is now on Erik being the mole-There goes my PTTE.....

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

betterthanpickles 8 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail betterthanpickles Click to send private message to betterthanpickles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
back to square one... It'll be interesting to see what the "Hidden Clues" are... I wonder... Boatman referred to the mole as a "she"... Could ABC have included that to make us think that its' Kathy or Fred? Trying to throw us off? Or did they include it cause its the truth, and they thought it might throw us off becuase we thought it was a trick... AH! NOw I'm confused! May God help us all... but at least Erik's still in the game

01-29-03, 11:12 PM (EST)
9. "I was a little wary..."
..when they DIDN'T say to watc for the hidden clue!

I'm burning the race card as I type...

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "BOOOOONK!"
Wrong!

But there are hidden clues! Check GTMike's Ep6 preview thread.

Right now, I'm gunning for Frederique. It's the typical "Mole and coalition" final 3.

I'm just trying to figure out why Erik was saying that stuff last night about fooling Fred.

FredFOMO and proud!

-----------------------------------------------------------
The Quotes are back!
1. "But it makes you wonder... Why was Erik so conservative all day, but so spunky with the sheep?" -Stephen
2. "Screw you guys, I'm going home" -Erik von Cartman
-----------------------------------------------------------

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-29-03, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Holy Moley!"
Dang, I told myself to stay with Erik and not believe the Boatman clues. I just couldn't listen. Oh well there went my PTTE. At least my pre season pick could still be right.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-29-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Holy Moley!"
Why so sure on Erik? Boatman was in our face with clues, are you going to the next one with clues against them? Should we not look for the most un-molish mole?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

01-29-03, 11:18 PM (EST)
12. "Remember..."
...after Mole 2 ended, Bill gave us these unending words of wisdom... "The Mole MUST lose money for the pot. Anyone who doesn't lose money for the team simply can't be the mole."

Ergo, I insist we can discard Erik, though I do think he will win.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Holy Moley!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-03 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Why so sure on Erik?
-Did anyone else notice how Erik's name was spelled with a C and not a K on the quiz tonight? Or am I imagining hidden clues??

Edited because there is something about not having spell check that makes me always misspell easy words when I post...

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-29-03, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Holy Moley!"
I actually haven't seen many clues for Erik. It seems like there are more for Frederique and Kathy than Erik. I'm going with Erik because he was my gut feeling from the beginning and I'm not so sure about any clues for anyone anymore. I think the best way to go now is just on feeling.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-03, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
OK, with Boatman out (I also thought he was the over-acting-est Mole EVER and my jaw dropped when I saw the red screen), let's work through this logic:

Kathy and Erik are trying to convince Freddie that Erik is the mole. Why would Kathy do this if she thought he WERE? Wouldn't she want to throw Freddie off the trail to better her own chances? So, 3 choices:

1. Kathy is the mole.
2. Fred is the mole and Kathy was playing for the camera saying she was trying to get rid of her.
3. Erik is the mole and Kathy's doesn't know but somehow got this far in the game despite that.

As far as I am concerned, Occum's Razor says eliminate #3 immediately. Erik has won more money for the pot than anybody and I can't beleive Kathy would be around if she didn't know it was him.

So, Fred or Kathy? They have both lost money. But what do the clues (IF ANY!) say about them?

MYVERYOWN 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MYVERYOWN Click to send private message to MYVERYOWN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
well, i too was surprised to see him go, but i was happy. i like the final 3. they are my favorites. as for who the mole is. i say kathy. i said her before the show started but i got caught up with the michael clues. but the only thing that makes me think it isnt kathy is how surprised she was when michael got executed. erik was also surprised. the only one who wasnt surprised was frederique. maybe she is the mole. but i will stay with kathy.

MYVERYOWN

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
But Erik has lost money. He knew the coffin had bones, not money, and convinced everyone to go for it anyway. Kathy said they should take the $10,000. On the other hand, Erik won $60,000 on the rafting challenge.
I have no idea who is the mole, I was so stunned. Boatman seemed so incompetent, I was sure he was the one.

skyehawk 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-03, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail skyehawk Click to send private message to skyehawk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
LOL! Kathy is so funny. I can see where they would make her the mole to stay around and she would try to drag Erik along with her, but they keep on stamping everything with DAS MOLE...as someone said, D MOLE...ie MODEL? Then again, Erik is a lot sharper than I thought he would be...I'm sooooo confused!

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-30-03, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
This is great, I'm so happy he isn't the mole, now we can actually figure it out

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-30-03, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Call me FreddyFOMO !!!!!

(c) 2002, 03 GeorgiaBelle Creations, Inc. All rights reserved

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-31-03, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
I'm with you Katem, I should have stuck with my gut from Pre-Show. But I wavered after all the posters here were insistant on Michael. Oh well.

FredFoMo.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

tickledpink 8 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tickledpink Click to send private message to tickledpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
I love the mole and don't really get into all the hidden clues, but for some reason the opening seemed different to me last nite. The whole time the helicopter is flying in the opening montage, the only person we see in a window is Freddie. And, I don't have it on tape, but I don't recall seeing her step off the plane. Was this all said before? Any insight?
I am gonna go w/ Freddie being the Mole b/c as everyone has pointed out, Erik has put too much money into the pot... BUT if he has a coalition w/ Kathy, maybe he is trying to put $ IN ht epot so the winner actually gets some cash...

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Secret Hidden Clue -- Fake Breasts"
What were Michael and Eric forced to wear last night -- fake breasts. What does Freddy have?

(I am still convinced that "Looky Looky" is a reference to a Victoria's Secret slogan)

In any event, it is clear that the "Boat Man" and many boat references were simply left over hidden clues for Admiral Bill from Mole 2.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-30-03, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
My wife is still laughing at me over him leaving. I was right in the middle of explaining why he wasn't going to be executed when the red screen came up. The rest of the night all I heard was "scott was wrong ha ha ha".

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-03, 07:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BaquaR13 Click to send private message to BaquaR13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: HOLY FREAKING CRAP"
Although this shouldn't be in the "clues" forum, i will express my SHOCK as well. Who would have known? And especially because they entered his name first, i thought for sure he was staying and Frederique was out!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •