The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

clemsonbeav 4203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-03-02, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
This is kinda like a curiosity poll for all those BillFOMOs (like myself) both past and present.

FOR THOSE CURRENTLY IN CAMP BILLFOMO

Have you ever left the Billuminati to go to somebody else's camp? Or did you start out as somebody else's FOMO? (BribsFOMO, etc.)

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE CAMP

Who did you decide on as the mole? And why the heck did you switch!?!? Bill's the mole! (I hope! )

Me? I've been a BillFOMO since the beginning. I have lately been straddling the fence of Camp HeatherFOMO, but I've still got faith in the ol' Admiral. Heather looks too good to be the mole! ;) (It's a shame I'm only 16!)

Feel free to lock this post, because lately all my "good" post ideas have gone over like a lead balloon.

Post away!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... magic_star 08-04-02 1
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... evanakm 08-04-02 2
   RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... annmurphyvt 08-04-02 6
       RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... evanakm 08-04-02 10
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... NaughtyKittySara 08-04-02 3
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... ejm92 08-04-02 4
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... RussianBlue 08-04-02 5
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... LaybackSpinPatty 08-04-02 7
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... anixon 08-04-02 8
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... Femme 08-04-02 9
   RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... sittem 08-04-02 11
       RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... Femme 08-05-02 12
           RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... sittem 08-06-02 17
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... Bebo 08-05-02 13
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... TheBoredGuy 08-05-02 14
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... DaSaintFan 08-05-02 15
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... bella02 08-05-02 16
 Since E2 AyaK 08-06-02 18
   RE: Since E2 sittem 08-06-02 19
       RE: Since E2 TheBoredGuy 08-06-02 21
           Well... flying squirrel 08-06-02 24
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... mrknowitall 08-06-02 20
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... magildaresh 08-06-02 22
 RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Pre... lady_arcadia 08-06-02 23
 Never left flying squirrel 08-06-02 25
 RE: Billuminati (Past and Present) Efjendar 08-07-02 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-04-02, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I thought Katie was the mole for 3 episodes.Then came the Bill clues.Since episode 4 I've thought Bill was the mole.

Bill is definitely the mole.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-04-02, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I was a staunch KatieFOMO right up until she was hit by the red screen, then I switched to DarwinFOMO, but that was short lived seeing as he was executed in the next episode. Then I suspected Bill for a little while. Actually, contrary to what many people think about him, I never thought he was acting like the mole. I always thought that his actions screamed saboteur, but not inside information, as the mole would have. I always thought Heather seemed that way, but there was one gaping hole in the Heather theory for me to suspect her. When I found the missing piece of the puzzle, I jumped onto the HeatherFOMO ship, and thats where I stand, and where I shall stand until the mole is revealed.

annmurphyvt 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-02, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annmurphyvt Click to send private message to annmurphyvt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
what was the missing piece in your mind?

evanakm 250 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail evanakm Click to send private message to evanakm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I got this written in most of the Heather threads, but since you asked, it was the fact that Heather never screwed up until the LJ/LJ game, and never did anything really mole-like until the repelling game in E4. I don't think the mole would wait any longer than E2 to sabotage anything so that there is only one luck-based execution. But when I read on the ABC website that Heather wanted to play Blackjack (a game which can very easily be sabotaged) and was disappointed that she never got to play, and this was so important that they had to include it on the website, this turned me from a BillFOMO to a HeatherFOMO instantly since in my mind at least, the case for Heather is a lot stronger than the case for Bill. Bill has done something big in MOST episodes, but Heather has done something little in EVERY episode.

NaughtyKittySara 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NaughtyKittySara Click to send private message to NaughtyKittySara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I am definately a BillFOMO. I never really switched camps..because Bill is too suspicious! I'm sticking with him on into the final episode.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-04-02, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I've been a BillFOMO for the whole series long, but I did come close to being an AlFOMO for his final two episodes on the show. Of course, I am extremely suspicious of Heather/Dorothy, but I'm still Bill till the end.

RussianBlue 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-04-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RussianBlue Click to send private message to RussianBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I started to suspect Bill very early on...around the time he refused to put on the dress up clothes. DH and I waivered between him and Darwin. When Darwin was executed we were on Bill's bandwagon.

I really have not doubted my thought process until the last episode. I was uncomfortable with Heather's confession, that she and Dot have knocked off Briggs and then Al. That comment leads you to believe that Dorothy and Heather suspect Bill and I didn't think the producers would want to give away the obvious.

Did anyone else think that? I am more unsure today because of that last episode than ever before.

LaybackSpinPatty 27 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LaybackSpinPatty Click to send private message to LaybackSpinPatty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I am currently in camp BillFOMO, and joined after episode 2, and have never wavered since. Camp DoFOMO seems attractive, but I have never wavered from the good ol Billuminati.

anixon 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anixon Click to send private message to anixon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I started off as a Katiefomo and Bill was my second choice. I'd always try to find clues for Katie, but Bill clues just kept popping up everywhere. So, I was on the Billfomo and Katiefomo bandwagon for quite some time. When Katie got the red screen, I've been Billfomo all the way!

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-04-02, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I suspected Bill in the very first episode. I noticed the AKA thing and also that he was introduced 4th (as in 4 letters in 'MOLE'... as in the clues from last year... as in I thought they would do it again because people would discount him immediately since no one would think they would reuse the clues.)

I started looking at Katie in episode 2 and kinda split my vote in Episodes 2-4. By episode 4, I had totally jumped the 'Bill is the Mole' train and was all for Katie being the Mole.

Then I switched to the Heather camp. I just wanted to be different, I suspect, and there was so many overwhelming clues for Bill that I, too, thought it was 'too obvious'.

Now, I think we just noticed a lot and that the clues are genuine. Everyone I know that watches the show but does not post or read spoiler boards thinks Heather is the mole, and I think that's what ABC wants us to think. I think Bill hasn't looked particularly molish and the clues about him would all be considered "hidden clues".

What brought me back to reality was cyclehausen's post on the clues from the UK mole. Just realized the clues about Bill were in the same vein as these UK clues, and I'd better stop ignoring the obvious.

Still wouldn't be disappointed if it's Heather, since she's don't a great many molish things. I just think it's Bill.

F o o t b a l l

F a t a l e s

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-02, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I like your overall thought process on this Femme. I remain an ardent antibillfomo beyond the point of reason. Every clue I see for him I can interpret as too overtly obvious. Every clue I see for D or H entrenches me more in believing it's not Bill. I just can't stand the thought of Bill being the mole and I think there's a 100 things that could be pointed to for either D or H - or should I say a zillion in honor of D - (I personnaly think H is the one) that are more subtle.

There is one thing that worries me, however. I have to look at the game through AC's eyes. What does he see and why was he so surprised when the Mole was revealed? What did he see that we didn't see and what did he not see that we did see. I suspect he didn't see a lot of the hidden clues, or what we see as the hidden clues. Those would have been kept from him so he would not inadvertantly throw suspician one way or another. He didn't see "Bill is the Mole" for instance.

So, through those lenses I'm beginning to wonder if Heather has been more moleish than Bill in teh game and before AC's eyes. In fact, from the things that AC has seen I think he might have seen more questionable behavior from both H and D.

So, I'm wanting to have a little reserve left so I won't totally kick myself if it is billfomo. I'm still trusting that Sweet Potato is the one but 'ya gotta leave lifelines open.

By the way - I hope you are prepared to be my first victim in FF!

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-05-02, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
>>I suspect he didn't see a lot of the hidden clues, or what we see as the hidden clues. Those would have been kept from him so he would not inadvertantly throw suspician one way or another. He didn't see "Bill is the Mole" for instance.<<

That, too, is another reason it's so easy to buy Bill as the mole. He seems the least likely candidate to look "molish" in Anderson Cooper's eyes. Seems like AC would be most surprised by Bill than by Heather (who has that senaky look and who has cost the team quite a bit of money - though in small ways) or Dorothy (who acts so physically incapable and may be seen as trying to throw the challenges.)

But, why would AC think that? Because Bill hasn't really cost the team a whole lot of money. In fact, he's won quite a bit for the pot. That makes me inclined to think it's possible he's not the mole, since his losses should be greater than his winnings. But, then again, maybe he tried to throw the pool challenge by giving up so early and maybe he knew the answers in the smart v. dumb game, but Dot pulled them outta her butt at the last minute. Who knows? His subtle attempts to sabotage may have been out done by the winning spirit of his competitors.

>>By the way - I hope you are prepared to be my first victim in FF!<<

Dream on, I get the 4th pick and you're first pick is 12th. All the Daunte Culpeppers, Marshall Faulks and Ahman Greens will be long gone. Maybe you can eek out a Joe Horn or something, but I doubt it! Heehee.

Football Fatales

08-06-02, 00:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
And there's the agony of trying to figure the game out this year. I'm still doubting it's Bill because I don't see ABC giving it away so easily.

FF - Whoops - didn't know that the draft order had been posted already - looks like it's in order of people joining the league. I may have to file my first league protest. So, that may be the last time I talk trash. I'll have to see what I can pick up at 12 and 17 - sometimes that second round pick can really pick up a team. At least I won't need to agonize over Brett and Ahman - I hate to have to depend on players from my favorite team.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-05-02, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

Early on, I was trying to figure out whether to be a BillFOMO or DarwinFOMO. Darwin taking off his bunny head made me lean more toward him at first, but I still thought that suggesting the admiral wear a diaper gave him an easy chance to sabotage a game without appearing to. After all, it's perfectly reasonable that a retired admiral would resist wandering around town in a diaper, even for a huge cash prize. We all have our limits.

But I kept getting the impression that Darwin was trying to stay in the thick of things so that he would have the information to win, while Bill was trying to stay in the thick of things so that he could influence the outcome. That's when I realized I was leaning more BillFOMO.

edited to add my football signature to join the party!

CEO, BeboSports International (aka BS International)
Football teams: Bebo's Bubbas, Bebo's Brawlers, Bebo's BadBoys
Baseball teams: Bebo's Bashers, & Bebo's Other Bashers (aka Team BOB)

We like to make Boys cry.

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I've been BILLFOMO from the first episode I saw, which was the 4th one, I think. I saw one of the early ones last year, the one where they has the Little John/Jane challenge, but I remember next to nothing from it. At any rate, I immediately felt Bill was the mole because of the players I saw, he seemed like the best candidate, demographically and background-wise.

Heather has made a convincing argument for herself in the last few episodes, but I don't think she's it because she's in the forefront too much. Bill, on the other hand, has pretty well blended in for the majority of the game. Remember, the mole's job is not only to sabotage, but also to keep his/her identity under wraps. For example, Heather's bike-touching incident reminded me a lot of Jim's overlooking the book in the library challenge last year. He looked right at it and said it wasn't there. I just think Heather's been doing a good job of bluffing and acting moleish.

DaSaintFan 47 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaSaintFan Click to send private message to DaSaintFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
>This is kinda like a curiosity
>poll for all those BillFOMOs
>(like myself) both past and
>present.
>
>FOR THOSE CURRENTLY IN CAMP BILLFOMO
>
>
>Have you ever left the Billuminati
>to go to somebody else's
>camp? Or did you
>start out as somebody else's
>FOMO? (BribsFOMO, etc.)

I have to admit, I've been a Billuminati member since Ep 3... although Heather NEARLY had me jump camps at one point... But I stuck to my guns, right or wrong... so I'm proud to say that if I'm wrong, I'll go down in total flames!!!

bella02 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-02, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bella02 Click to send private message to bella02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I began the season as a DarwinFOMO, and that lasted all the way until the sad sad day when he was executed. (I felt your pain malibu barbie!!)

Since then, and still today, I am a DorothyFOMO. A few reasons why, all of which have been mentioned in other posts. I guess we'll all see the truth in about 24 hours.

In case I don't get another chance to mention this...thanks to everyone on this board for your wonderful assesments of the game. I don't post much, but I read daily...often in the middle of the night cause I'm wondering...who is the Mole??

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Since E2"
In E1, I focused on Patrick and Bill as potential moles -- in part because, since Kathryn had so much trouble being the mole (as she recounted later), I thought they might choose a mole very different from her. Yes, I noticed that Bill was introduced fourth, and there are four letters in m-o-l-e (which was a clue in Mole 1) ... but Patrick was introduced seventh, and there are seven letters in t-h-e-m-o-l-e (if you look back at my E1 summary, I mention this). The AKA Bill stuff was only apparent after they changed the intro order for E2.

In E2, Bill set himself apart from the crowd with his behavior: not wearing the dress-up clothes and trying to stay in the bar long enough to miss the train. The other players thought of him sort of like Rudy from Survivor: Pulao Tiga -- a good guy with a little streak of military independence that could hurt the team at times. He was the perfect mole, because the others would think he had too much "military integrity" to be the mole. So I became a full-fledged member of the Billuminati in E2.

I'm not sure any one of the players figured it out until Navy man Bill couldn't float for even a minute with a one-pound weight on his belly. It will be interesting to hear what they have to say -- especially since so many contestants figured out right away that Kathryn was the mole.

08-06-02, 11:27 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Since E2"
AyaK - question about Mole 1.

You say "especially since so many contestants figured out right away that Kathryn was the mole."

I wasn't an early Kathrynfomo, but I was sure after the fort game. I don't remember any of what the other players said about their suspicions about Kathryn, but if they were suspicious, why would they have placed her as the last line of defense inside the fort? When she chose to stand way away from whatever it was she was protecting and just allowed the storming troops to enter and take it out I knew it was her. Was there any discussion about this game and why they would have placed her in there?

"It can't be Bill. It can't be Bill. It can't be Bill." I think Dorothy said that in the Wizard of Oz.

TheBoredGuy 49 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TheBoredGuy Click to send private message to TheBoredGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Since E2"
To the best of my recollection, Charlie was the only one who pegged Kathryn right away, and he did that on day one before any actual challenges took place. I guess that was detective intuition or something. Steve figured it out during the "Smart/Dumb/Resourceful" game (I think it was called), when he and Kathryn were paired up. I think he has said up to that point, he was suspicious of Kathryn, but that game convinced him. Jim, I think, was convinced by Steve as he was also suspicious but not 100%. This, of course, could be wrong. That's just how I remember it.

I also seem to remember some discussion in the finale about that invasion game, and why Kathryn was put in the middle. Don't remember the details, though.

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Well..."
I don't know what AyaK saw, but I remember an interview with one of the contestants that said everyone was suspicious of Kathryn right away ... but that they also thought that the mole wouldn't be so obviously moleish. Guess they were wrong.

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
>This is kinda like a curiosity
>poll for all those BillFOMOs
>(like myself) both past and
>present.
>
>FOR THOSE CURRENTLY IN CAMP BILLFOMO
>
>
>Have you ever left the Billuminati
>to go to somebody else's
>camp? Or did you
>start out as somebody else's
>FOMO? (BribsFOMO, etc.)

No. Bill’s been my only suspect.

>FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LEFT THE
>CAMP
>
>Who did you decide on as
>the mole? And why
>the heck did you switch!?!?
> Bill's the mole!
>(I hope! )
>
>Me? I've been a BillFOMO
>since the beginning. I
>have lately been straddling the
>fence of Camp HeatherFOMO, but
>I've still got faith in
>the ol' Admiral. Heather
>looks too good to be
>the mole! ;)
>(It's a shame I'm only
>16!)

The one that did have me somewhat worried was Al because I didn’t think he could make it this far. However it was just something at the back of my mind.

>Feel free to lock this post,
>because lately all my "good"
>post ideas have gone over
>like a lead balloon.
>
>Post away!

magildaresh 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magildaresh Click to send private message to magildaresh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I have thought Bill was the mole since one of Al's quiz interviews - it was fairly early on, and it was the first episode I'd watched since the show came back on. He was talking about how he was almost sure it was (someone, can't remember who) but he could be wrong. He says something like 'Then I'll probably get kicked off... and they'll all say you retard! It was BILL!!!' and when he says Bill they switch away from him really quickly... for some reason that stuck in my head and I was a Bill-man ever since. I have to admit to being drawn towards Heather momentarily because of the reverse-psychology 'they wouldn't pick another Kathryn' line of thought... But I've stuck with Bill the whole way.

lady_arcadia 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lady_arcadia Click to send private message to lady_arcadia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: ATTN: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I was a DarwinFOMO from the beginning. When the show started up again I switched to BillFOMO and have remained since. He smiles way too damn much amuzed watching the others play the game.

~Shell

flying squirrel 290 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-02, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flying%20squirrel Click to send private message to flying%20squirrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Never left"
I was an original BILLFOMO. Why? Because I thought that Bill was too smart to be on this show unless he was an employee of the producers!

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Billuminati (Past and Present)"
I originally went with Darwin then Al. But I kept remembering this one incident in Mole 1. Kate (the senior) was lagging behind in a running thing and the others thought she was using her age (lack of stamina) to sabotage the game.

I thought this could be applied to Bill. The other players would think he was less likely to "keep up" or be a threat so Bill would be a good candidate to be the Mole. I changed to Bill after Al left so I jumped on the wagon late in the game.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •