The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-02, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
When Bill’s revealed as the mole tonight, how will you feel?

Will you be happy? Surprised? Angry? Disappointed?

For me it’d be a little anti-climatic, as I’ve been waiting for the moment for a long time. I will not be disappointed because Bill’s been too “obvious” as some posters have said, because the clues are obvious only to those viewers who take the effort to scrutinize everything. I would never have known clues like the telegram and ADMIRAL if I didn’t read these boards. Bill still would have been my suspect,but I would not be as certain as I am now.

Of course if Bill turns out to not be the mole, I would be shocked and amused at the same time.

Overall I am looking forward to a hopeful Mole 3. I will probably apply, though the chances of being selected are slim. I hope some of you will apply as well.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole t... ejm92 08-06-02 1
   RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole t... canada_mole 08-06-02 2
 RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole t... magic_star 08-06-02 3
 RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole t... GeorgiaBelle 08-06-02 4
 RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole t... Efjendar 08-07-02 5
   RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole t... kyngsladye 08-07-02 6
 Dot almost got waxed !!!! katem 08-07-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-02, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
If/When Bill is announced as the Mole, I'll be overjoyed, because I would've finally picked the right person on a reality show.....BUT, if he isn't the Mole, I will be down and depressed, but somewhat happy, because I didn't want to see him as the Mole, I wanted him to win.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

canada_mole 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-02, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canada_mole Click to send private message to canada_mole Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
im so disapointed I think they had to many hidden clues this year and not enough mole action in the games

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-06-02, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
Finally Bill has been revealed.Could it have been any more obvious?

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-02 AT 00:25 AM (EST)

My hat is off to all of you BillFoMo people. I am not surpised Bill is the mole. The people on this board had all of the clues down and I should have listen to them. I will be more careful to listen next year. I still wish that Heather was the mole, but I can't have everything, now can I?

PS: I think that next year ABC needs to get its mole from this board and the players from here too. That would make an excellent Mole 3 show.

I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.

Efjendar 284 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-02, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Efjendar Click to send private message to Efjendar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
I was up and cheering!!! The board was so right about Bill. We even got most of the clues.

kyngsladye 2921 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-07-02, 01:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kyngsladye Click to send private message to kyngsladye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Will Bill is revealed as mole tonight"
My opinion is teach everyone on this board Arabic and we will have no more lost Osama Bin Laden clues. You guys did a great job!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-07-02, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Dot almost got waxed !!!!"
The most shocking thing about tonights final episode was that when Elavia took the money, Dot was next to be waxed. That is just very surprising to me.

Dot made two coalitions in the game (one with Elavia and one with Heather) and both had a hand in giving her the game. In one, as mentioned above, Elavia saved her from elimination by walking away from the game. And in the second, Heather was so insecure about playing by herself, that she told Dot that Bill was the Mole.

Elavia and Heather, how more dumb could they have been?
At least Elavia got $50,000 out of the whole thing.

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
Proud member of the DotFOMO fan club !!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •