The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

curlz416 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-07, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail curlz416 Click to send private message to curlz416 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
Did anyone notice that the Hot Guy is and actor...

Ive seen him in TV shows..
Sam Horrigan
Hes been in ''Little Giants, and on ''Veronica Mars'', ''The Brink''..

Sorry but if there isnt a twist at the end, to explain why an actor is on the show that just kills it, does that mean all the geeks & beautys before hand were/are actors...

What a crock of s*it!!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!! observer 09-23-07 1
   RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!! Earl Colby Pottinger 09-23-07 2
 RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!! Loree 09-24-07 3
   RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!! JoeGazillionaire 09-24-07 4
       RE: Average Joe Loree 10-02-07 6
 RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!! SFM0407 10-02-07 5
   RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!! Earl Colby Pottinger 10-02-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-23-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
Many wannabe models and actors go on reality TV shows hoping to be discovered. I think many say that they're a waitress or bartender, for example, instead of admitting that they want to be an actor.

I haven't seen those three shows that you mentioned. The "hunk" is looking for something to add to his resume.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-23-07, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
>I think many say that they're a waitress or bartender, for example, instead of admitting that they want to be an actor.

No, many are making a living as a waitress or bartender till they hope to be discovered.

They still need to eat, have a place to live and money to pay for promo materials. Plus if they get the jobs that run from evening into night they still can go to auditions during the day-time.

The problem I have is if the hunk is an actor is he still stupid, or is he just acting that way. As the quote from Brook Shields about starving children in Africa shows, just because you are an actor/tess making millions, that does not mean you are smart.

So what is this guy like in real life?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
This is just similar to Average Joe. That show had some actors mixed in with the other "average" guys. They seemed to act more geeky for the show.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-24-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
Who were the actors on Average Joe? I wasn't aware of that? Although, I did know that Malena, Larissa and some of the hunks had Hollywood aspirations.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Average Joe"
I really don't remember their names anymore. But when the shows were on it was discovered that some of the geeks had done some acting. I think Dennis was one of them in the first season.

SFM0407 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-02-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SFM0407 Click to send private message to SFM0407 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
I was totally interested in this show because of the plot twist but I recognized him as an actor right away. He was on 8 Simple Rules (after John Ritter died), he played the teenage son on Grace Under Fire, and he's played the bully/dumb jock roles on several other sitcoms for years! I know for a fact that the female geek is legit because the evening news here in New England just did a piece on her. She is apparently a real female smartie from Harvard or MIT, I can't remember which. The piece was what got me interested in watching the show...the actor immediately turned me off to the show!!! What a shame because this could have been something very interesting and they had to go and ruin it!

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-02-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hot Guy Geek Girl!!"
This sounds like a silly decision.

1) He may be an actor, but that does not mean he is smart.

2) If he is kick off the show in the next two/three contests his being an actor has little result on the final outcome.

3) He sure does not act smart.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •