The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Beauty and the Geek Forum (Protected)
Original message

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-25-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
The point was raised that some of the girls may have pretended to be dumb than they really are to get onto the show.

Well, it is clear that some of them are REALLY that dumb in real life. I hope they don't have to cross streets in busy traffic too often.

It was also pointed out that the hunk was an actor, is he dumb or just acting I can not tell yet, but boy is he vain about his looks!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS bullzeye 09-26-07 1
   RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Glow 09-26-07 2
       RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS bullzeye 09-26-07 3
   RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS shaneperry 10-03-07 13
       RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Earl Colby Pottinger 10-04-07 14
 RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS CTgirl 09-26-07 4
 RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Colonel Zoidberg 09-27-07 5
   RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Jadens Mommy 09-27-07 6
       RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Jadens Mommy 09-27-07 7
           RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS kcgapgirl 09-28-07 8
               RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Colonel Zoidberg 09-28-07 9
       RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS Loree 09-28-07 10
           RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS nanrabbit 10-02-07 12
 RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS sf5386 10-01-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-07, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
Yep - some of these girls are "smart like truck". I am glad that the Hooter girl didn't get the boot last night - while certainly no rocket scientist, she is emerging as one of my favorites of the season.

It wouldn't surprise me if the hunk was an actor - and perhaps even the geek girl. I actually don't think he is that good looking, but you are correct, he sure seems to think so!

Another Arkie Masterpiece!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-26-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
I might have a slight crush on Hooter girl. Hunk guy is not very attractive. When he said something about girls lifting his shirt up, I said, "uh yeaaaah. To cover your face." I think I saw geek girl this morning walking down the sidewalk. Looked exactly like her + 20 lbs.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-26-07, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
I might have a slight crush on Hooter girl.

I know I have said this before but, you? Have the best taste!

Another Arkie Masterpiece!
smooch!

shaneperry 45 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shaneperry Click to send private message to shaneperry Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
How come there are never any geek Black guys,i'm sure there must be some somewhere. I cant believe Black geeks dont exist.

Earl Colby Pottinger 1803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-04-07, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to send private message to Earl%20Colby%20Pottinger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
They are out there, and they even showed one during the interviews. But for some reasons hollywood is scared to show Blacks with real brains. Worse, I noticed that like pretty girls who hide their smarts to stay popular (yes I knew some personally so I know it is a true behavior) many smarter Blacks are under a lot of pressure to be cool.

If you are Black and can reject the pressure to be 'cool' you end up with one scary nerd/geek! IE. As a teenager I gave a talk to my entire congregation pointing out how God is like a computer and the bible as a programming manual. Trust me you had to be there The comments I received were ...... interesting.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
Ya know I'm having a real hard time remembering the girls names. So many of them look alike and sound alike.

I like the Hooter girl and her partner John. I think they'll be long term if she doesn't choke. She choked during her debate and again on the stars and stripes question (she had a real deer in a headlight look going on).

Sam is not attractive at all. I wouldn't give him the time of day (and there's no way I'd rub his abs for fun!). If he's an actor, he's not a very good one. I do hope he and Nicole last for a few weeks so we can see more interaction between them all.

Dave the LARPer still really creeps me out.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-27-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
I think Dave makes great TV, but yeah, he's a little odd. OK, we get it, Dave - you're an effing LARPer. I consider myself a third-degree geek just because I know what LARP stands for.

I'll miss Tony, but the shy guys always seem to go first. I won't miss Amanda...bragging about how much her breasts cost her is not exactly a way to get friends.

Someone please tell Jen she's an idiot. Maybe she'll have a comeback about a week later. Sheeeeeeesh.

Sam reminds me of a cross between Jonny Bravo, Charlie Sheen's character in "Major League," and the guy who used to play Karl Malone on "The Man Show." I'm not entirely sure how it is he won the debate, considering that there were others there who did better than he did.

My money is on Jen hooking up with Sam next week.

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
Sam has those scary intense looking eyes! Ewww, NO!!!

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-27-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
IMO, a couple of the geeks a better looking than Sam.

kcgapgirl 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-28-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kcgapgirl Click to send private message to kcgapgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
I agree. I would much rather go for a couple of the geeks than Sam. He is not attractive. You would think the producers could have picked a better "beauty".

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-28-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
As we would say on the Survivor boards, "We know he was recruited."

I realize that this is the big twist, but they could have done better than him. He does everything - poorly, I might add, and I think the debate was weighted for him so the flipped team would stay in longer - and his partner is invisible. (Maybe she was recruited, too.)

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
Yes, it is his beady eyes. They kind of creep me out. Who thought he was a Beauty???

nanrabbit 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-02-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nanrabbit Click to send private message to nanrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
I totally agree about the eyes!! They are weird. Every time he gives that look I get creeped out...he must think that he looks good. I had to laugh when they showed his morning routine that takes hours. He spends all the time showering and doing his hair and then does push ups (which he was not doing on the bed)...doesn't he get sweaty then??

sf5386 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-07, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sf5386 Click to send private message to sf5386 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: East Coast - NO SPOILERS"
uhhh, the "beauty" who is a guy looks really weird. Like, he has botox or something. creepy.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •