The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tragic Accident on Y&R - "is Phyllis to blame" ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-06-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tragic Accident on Y&R - "is Phyllis to blame" ?"
Wow, todays Y&R was truly gut-wrenching!

Was all this Phyllis fault?
When she brought the hotel cart to the
shoot it really did start a brawl between the three women.

Do you think that Phyllis really tried hard enough,
to save Sharon ?
In my opinion, when Phyllis told Sharon to let go of the tree, she should of known she would swing around...

I hope they find Dru alive but so far it doesn't look good !

It's all in good fun

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tragic Accident on Y&R - "is ... trigirl 04-07-07 1
 Spoiler info in here Bebo 04-07-07 2
   RE: Spoiler info in here prosecutor 04-09-07 3
       RE: goldie1000 04-09-07 4
           RE: Emmy time goldie1000 06-16-07 5
               RE: Emmy time Bebo 06-16-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-07-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tragic Accident on Y&R - "is Phyllis to blame" ?"
What happened...I have been watching lately.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-07, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Spoiler info in here"
Victoria Rowell is leaving Y&R, and there are no plans to recast Dru at this point, so I don't think they're going to find her.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-09-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler info in here"
They will probably leave it open the way they left it open when Shemar who played Malcolm left. They never found his body in Africa but he was alive. Same as Dru she is probably in a coma somewhere so the producers have the flexibility to bring her back should she want to come back to the show.

04-09-07, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-07 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Definitely sounds like that to me also.

But if in the next few shows, they do recover her body then we will know for sure she is not coming back. If they do not recover it then they can use that flexibility.

I will miss seeing Dru on the show, I loved her characters, spunk. And now we will see Neil become a full fledged drunk again !

Tonya Lee Williams Returns To Genoa City
TONYA LEE WILLIAMS (Dr. Olivia Winters) returns to Genoa City in a two episode story arc. Her tape dates are March 6 and 7, to air on April 12 and 13.

It's all in good fun

06-16-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Emmy time"
Way to go Christian LeBlanc (Michael Baldwin) for winning best male actor, you deserve it !
And a big high five to Young and the Restless for winning best day time soap. The cast and crew are the best !

It's all in good fun

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-16-07, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Emmy time"
I was a little disappointed when Peter Bergman didn't win it, especially since he submitted the tape of the show when John died. Jack's monologue during that episode had me in tears. But if he had to lose to anyone, I'm thrilled it was Christian LeBlanc. I've been a fan of his since he was on As the World Turns.

Congarats also go out to Bryton McClure for his Emmy. And Michelle Stafford showed what a classy lady she is when she gave Maura West a standing ovation after West beat her out for best actress. Stafford had written in her blog on TV Guide Online a few weeks ago that she thought West had done some amazing work this year and deserved the award.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •