URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID101
Thread Number: 42
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Tragic Accident on Y&R - "is Phyllis to blame" ?"

Posted by goldie1000 on 04-06-07 at 01:01 PM
Wow, todays Y&R was truly gut-wrenching!

Was all this Phyllis fault?
When she brought the hotel cart to the
shoot it really did start a brawl between the three women.

Do you think that Phyllis really tried hard enough,
to save Sharon ?
In my opinion, when Phyllis told Sharon to let go of the tree, she should of known she would swing around...

I hope they find Dru alive but so far it doesn't look good !

It's all in good fun

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Tragic Accident on Y&R - "is Phyllis to blame" ?"
Posted by trigirl on 04-07-07 at 03:27 PM
What happened...I have been watching lately.

"Spoiler info in here"
Posted by Bebo on 04-07-07 at 07:54 PM
Victoria Rowell is leaving Y&R, and there are no plans to recast Dru at this point, so I don't think they're going to find her.

"RE: Spoiler info in here"
Posted by prosecutor on 04-09-07 at 02:30 PM
They will probably leave it open the way they left it open when Shemar who played Malcolm left. They never found his body in Africa but he was alive. Same as Dru she is probably in a coma somewhere so the producers have the flexibility to bring her back should she want to come back to the show.

"RE: "
Posted by goldie1000 on 04-09-07 at 04:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-07 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Definitely sounds like that to me also.

But if in the next few shows, they do recover her body then we will know for sure she is not coming back. If they do not recover it then they can use that flexibility.

I will miss seeing Dru on the show, I loved her characters, spunk. And now we will see Neil become a full fledged drunk again !

Tonya Lee Williams Returns To Genoa City
TONYA LEE WILLIAMS (Dr. Olivia Winters) returns to Genoa City in a two episode story arc. Her tape dates are March 6 and 7, to air on April 12 and 13.

It's all in good fun

"RE: Emmy time"
Posted by goldie1000 on 06-16-07 at 11:22 AM
Way to go Christian LeBlanc (Michael Baldwin) for winning best male actor, you deserve it !
And a big high five to Young and the Restless for winning best day time soap. The cast and crew are the best !

It's all in good fun

"RE: Emmy time"
Posted by Bebo on 06-16-07 at 05:19 PM
I was a little disappointed when Peter Bergman didn't win it, especially since he submitted the tape of the show when John died. Jack's monologue during that episode had me in tears. But if he had to lose to anyone, I'm thrilled it was Christian LeBlanc. I've been a fan of his since he was on As the World Turns.

Congarats also go out to Bryton McClure for his Emmy. And Michelle Stafford showed what a classy lady she is when she gave Maura West a standing ovation after West beat her out for best actress. Stafford had written in her blog on TV Guide Online a few weeks ago that she thought West had done some amazing work this year and deserved the award.