The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 |
Conferences Non-Reality Daytime Soap Shows Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Anyone watch One Life to Live? [View All]
Any Lifers out there?
realtyamazed
25 messages
07-10-16 02:58 PM
Soaps [View All]
Since there seems to be quite a few of us who like soaps, what are the ones you watch? I currently watch All My Kids, Days, As The World Turn
LadyT
32 messages
06-11-16 12:25 PM
Soap thoughts by Lady T [View All]
I love soaps and I am not afraid to admit it. There are many good things going on in Soap Land, and some bad things too.Take All My Children. Can
LadyT
43 messages
02-23-16 06:35 PM
More Soap thoughts with Lady T [View All]
I decided I had way to much to say in the old thread so I thought I would start a new one. I must start with All My Children. How awesom
LadyT
25 messages
02-23-16 06:34 PM
Possible Major GH Casting Scoop
In case no one wants to see this I will put in filler. THis is major and not a recast. Soapzone.com is reporting this, however I have not seen a s
LadyT
4 messages
02-23-16 06:33 PM
Soap Fall Preview [View All]
The other thread was getting too long and there are some new spoilers and recasts to dish about. I figure a new thread will spark more fun discussion
LadyT
72 messages
02-23-16 06:32 PM
Sweeps for Soaps
I just have to know, what stories during this sweeps month are you enjoying and what are you hating? I may be the only one, but I am
LadyT
17 messages
02-23-16 06:30 PM
The gloved hand on DOOL
Who is it? I am thinking it may be EJ and he may be tied to the DiMeras somehow. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds%
LadyT
12 messages
02-23-16 06:30 PM
Benjamin Hendrickson passes away
http://community.tvguide.com/thread.jsp- ?threadID=800003347&messageID=800016036#800016036 ATWT's Hal Munson, the grea
LadyT
8 messages
02-23-16 06:28 PM
General Hospital
Not so long ago, they were doing so well. Now, not so well. First of all, why are you killing another core character from the Quartermaine fam
LadyT
17 messages
02-23-16 06:26 PM
Possible HUGE GH News (Not VM or GF)
This could be HUGE and I for one view this as an early Christmas gift. It could be a spoiler so I am putting in some filler. So, on Sa
LadyT
5 messages
02-23-16 06:24 PM
Hey GH and ATWT fans
They cast a new Lois on GH and it's Lesli Kay, the actress who plays Molly on ATWT. I read it on TV Guide online. I wish I could link it but I
LadyT
6 messages
02-23-16 06:23 PM
Soap Quiz
Since Mandy mentioned it, I thought I would start a little soap quiz. Hopefully, I can stump you Mandy :) 1) On DOOL, what is
LadyT
10 messages
02-23-16 06:21 PM
DOOL and GH fans
I just read on Gedsterns site and I can't link it sorry, that John Ingle (Edward on GH) will be taking over the role of Mickey. Now, John w
LadyT
10 messages
02-23-16 06:19 PM
James Scott in "Unforgotten" Music Video
I am a huge fan of Soap Operas, especially Days of Our Lives. Recently one of my favorite actors from the show, James Scott was featured in a musi
Cl4343
2 messages
11-20-14 06:09 PM
Days
Is it ending? I sometimes see pieces of it either at the gym or when I go home for lunch (NBC seems to be the default station at home). I saw
samboohoo
5 messages
01-24-14 10:34 AM
A Moment of Silence
Shall we observe a moment of silence (by the looks of things around here, perhaps a year of silence) to observe the cancellation of "All My Ch
Puffy
13 messages
09-23-11 12:11 PM
As the World has been cancelled
ATWT to Broadcast its Final Episode ­ CBS's daytime drama AS THE WORLD TURNS will broadcast its final episode in September 2010. At the time
goldie1000
3 messages
09-15-10 04:07 PM
All My Children
Let's get this forum active again. There's been lots of new action going on with All My Children; new story lines, new characters, returning
Puffy
2 messages
07-22-10 02:00 AM
As the World Turns [View All]
Any fans out there? Who killed Rose? I love the new Paul. You are never really sure if he is a good guy or a bad guy, but you can't help ro
trigirl
42 messages
12-08-09 02:51 PM
Days Of Our Lives Turnaround [View All]
Anyone notice how quickly this show has turned around with the new writer? Amazing the difference. The writing, character interactio
zombiebaby
58 messages
10-21-09 08:43 PM
Any GH watchers out there?
Just wondering if anyone can explain the new "jerry" to me - if he was the one holding everyone hostage in the hotel, then who was Jax with when
JGTsgirl
10 messages
09-29-09 02:19 PM
Guiding Light Wrapping Up
I haven't watched in years, but was wondering if there were any long-time watchers who could tell us how they tie up all the storylines. Do Reva
trigirl
4 messages
09-23-09 10:37 AM
All My Children Scoop...
and I'm so excited... . . . . . . . . . . . . [i]David Hayward returns!
Farmie
4 messages
07-24-09 11:55 AM
Anyone here watch any soaps?
I would love to chat with anyone who likes soaps, especially OLTL or GH http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files%2
Tishy
11 messages
10-09-08 08:57 AM

1 | 2 | 3 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •