The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi's new Song listen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

thehillslover 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thehillslover Click to send private message to thehillslover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi's new Song listen"
http://z100.com/cc-common/mfeatures/heidimontagOD/

what you think???

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi's new Song listen maryellennaco 08-17-07 1
   RE: Heidi's new Song listen Angel_K 08-19-07 2
       RE: Heidi's new Song listen Angel_K 08-19-07 3
 RE: Heidi's new Song listen goldie1000 08-19-07 4
 RE: Heidi's new Song listen kate22 08-20-07 5
 RE: Heidi's new Song listen jkokoj 08-20-07 6
 RE: Heidi's new Song listen maryellennaco 08-20-07 7
   RE: Heidi's new Song listen HobbsofMI 08-22-07 8
       RE: Heidi's new Song listen maryellennaco 08-23-07 9
           RE: Heidi's new Song listen goldie1000 08-25-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-07, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
ToothBoy should get another fiance with some TALENT but I guess that would be asking for toooo much.
UGH!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
very computerized.. she doesn't actually "sing"

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-19-07, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
A little thing on YOUTUBE in case you haven't seen it...

"Stu Stone interviews Jason Whaler and Jordan Eubanks as they defend their friend Lauren Conrad from recent comments made by Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt. Perez Hilton and Andy Milonakis join in on the action."

http://youtube.com/watch?v=9FXJSTp12dE

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

08-19-07, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
I couldn't bare to listen to the whole song, without becoming preoccupied. But then I saw Chris Daughtry's new song on the same page and I played it and it was great!

Heidi better not quit her day job

kate22 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-20-07, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kate22 Click to send private message to kate22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-07 AT 01:26 AM (EST)

Its not that bad. I've definitely heard worse. Her voice did sound edited too much, but with a little bit of fixing it might sound better. The rap part on the other hand is awful. lol It might sound better in some remix in the club.

The Virtual Hills Diamond contest
http://content.vmtv.com/hillscentral/hills_diamondcontest.html

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-20-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
Horrible bad...she will be in PlayBoy soon. Only other place left for her to go!

08-20-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-07 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

She won't make it even into Playboy. They have some standards. She'll end up in Hustler or some other really raunchy mag, and ToothBoy will be so very proud of himself; as he takes her out to dinner at IHOP..... in Azuza..... And no, I'm not making fun of Azuza... It's a wonderful town, and PERFECT for Idiot & ToothBoy!!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-22-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
Penthouse.....doing a golden.....

The song is junk and a rip off of another....just like Paris's....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

08-23-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
Where do these girls get the idea they can actually SING???

In the shower or what?

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Heidi's new Song listen"
The idea probably came from Spencer, as he is the rapper in the background...

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •