The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-13-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

After a very brief and (flawless) relationship with Heidi, he has popped the big question.... well flawless as he put it anyway. The guy didn't even know what hand to put the ring on, so he handed the ring to Heidi and she put it on..hahaha....wow

Then he went to great lengths to decorate their new apartment with style...
As a gift to her, but we really know this is completely for himself and his style. Heidi will just be the live in maid and eye-candy, for this jerk.

We all know that this is just a preview of what is to come once they are really married. As usual he just goes ahead and does it all his way, pulling those strings, with no input from Heidi. So much for painting that room yellow, eh Heidi, NAH

Oh and I hope you like fish..

Alot of people do knock Heidi - and I will just say that, there is no doubt in my mind that Heidi has changed. She has turned into the person Spencer is...vendictive and stupid..
And she is blinded by his immaturity.
I liked her alot better before she met him.

Who will Heidi have for Bridesmaids ?
Wonder if Lauren will be invited to the wedding ?

Brody was right when he said:
"Spencer at least I am not as stupid as you getting married at 23"

Spencer is probably looking into that tracking device for her ring right now.

edited to change Spencers age from 21 to 23

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spencer has officially lost his... maryellennaco 08-14-07 1
 RE: Spencer has officially lost his... cleogrl 08-14-07 2
   RE: Spencer has officially lost his... Angel_K 08-14-07 3
       RE: Spencer has officially lost his... cleogrl 08-15-07 4
           RE: Spencer has officially lost his... JessicaRN 08-15-07 5
               Speidi = Spencer and Heidi goldie1000 08-15-07 6
                   RE: Speidi = Spencer and Heidi Angel_K 08-15-07 7
                       RE: Does the tape exist, here is th... goldie1000 08-15-07 8
                           Ugh, I HATE Spencer Caligurl97 08-15-07 9
                               RE: Ugh, I HATE Spencer goldie1000 08-15-07 10
 and Toothboy is cheap..... HobbsofMI 08-16-07 11
 RE: Spencer has officially lost his... shanshan2007 08-16-07 12
 RE: Spencer has officially lost his... maryellennaco 08-17-07 13
   the ICE teacherkelly 08-18-07 14
       RE: the ICE maryellennaco 08-18-07 15
           RE: the ICE goldie1000 08-19-07 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
ToothBoy and "MIND" in the same sentence! The guy is a total TOOL and so is that Idiot girlfriend. Between the two of them, they might have 2 working brain cells. But that's a stretch!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
This was a publicity move, plain and simple. Spencer knows that the only way he can get the camera crew rolling on them is if they have some "news" or if Heidi is interacting with Lauren. I'm sure he called the producers and told them he was going to get a ring and pop the question, then arranged the dates, etc.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if down the road Spencer doesn't suggest to Heidi that she try to work things out with Lauren, b/c this way, they get to be on camera.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
Totally agree...he pushed Heidi into confronting Lauren at the club "lets go roll up on Lauren." Then, on their ride home, he had the stupidest smirk on his face.

Anyone else think Justin-Bobby has a bit of a Johnny Depp thing going on? He even sounds like him a little.

Glad to see Lo back. She cracks me up with her jokes.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
I think Justin-Bobby is certainly trying to create some mystery. I would have laughed out loud right along with Lauren and Lo.

Frankly, when I saw him, I thought Audrina could do much better. She's a beautiful girl, seems to have a level head, and this guy seemed a bit of a drip. I saw a promo for upcoming episodes and I can see that he was a mistake.

Second chances are usually a mistake. Especially at their young ages. Chances are, this guy wanted to get on tv.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
Not only is he delusional, he is also all show and no substance. I just read on TMZ.com that the store ICE where he bought the ring is not a high end store, so the ring is a fake. They value it a $2800, but elsewhere people are saying that the ring is $700. Perhaps he was just being thoughtful and saving Brody money. As someone pointed out at TMZ, Heidi's boobs cost more than her ring.

08-15-07, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Speidi = Spencer and Heidi"
"As someone pointed out at TMZ, Heidi's boobs cost more than her ring"

hahaha, Good one !!!
And that is probably so true !
Actually the place ICE is at an Airport gift shop, I think, and can you say Cubic Zirconia...umm I estimate the cost at $29.99.

The real big question seems to be is Speidi (Spencer&Heidi), responsible for the sex tape. Well first of all if Lauren didn't want this public then she should of kept it private, between her and Jason only. Locked up and private.

But since Lauren did tell others (Heidi) she is at risk. I really don't think Heidi is totally responsible, but I definitely think Spencer probably had something to do with this.
He loves to stir things up, as we are all very aware of.
I think Lauren is at fault completely, for not being private enough with her sex life.

And that House Warming Party:
Heidi invites Lauren, Adrena and Witney. NOT
And so the only person I visibly saw at this party was Jen (Bunny), and she wasn't even invited.
And I was shocked at how Heidi was kissing her butt.
Well I guess she needs friends. As long as Spencer approves of course.
"Heidi telling Jen how much she cares for her" and "I missed you so much"....what a crock of crap! I actually burst out laughing..
When she greeted Jen at the door she hugged her, like it was her long lost friend...

I like Witney, she is honest and makes wise decisions about her life and career. I was so happy that she went to Paris, good move Witney.

Spencer making drastic decisions steals the spotlight

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Speidi = Spencer and Heidi"
Does an actual tape exist? I got the feeling that it was made up.

Yep Whitney seems nice. But she didn't think the guy from London was cute?! lol

08-15-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Does the tape exist, here is the latest scoop!"
Last we heard from television's most reprehensible young adults, the rumour mill spun the tale that Lauren Conrad and her ex-boyfriend, Jason Wahler, had filmed themselves having sex, a video that the jail-bound Wahler was keen to sell before being locked up.

Unfortunately (for fans of sex tapes),
Lauren was adamant in stating that such a tape doesn't exist:

"Regarding the reports that have circulated on the Internet this morning, and I would like to make it clear that we did not make a tape with us having sex.
Jason and I are both shocked and hurt that people would say such horrible things about us. I can't believe that somebody would go to such great lengths to try to damage my reputation."

But who would start such a vicious rumour?
Could it be Lauren's former best friend, the despicable Heidi? Might Heidi be exacting her revenge for Lauren's efforts in standing between her and Spencer, a romance with potential to be a modern-day Brenda and Dylan, the only difference being that few viewers wished to see the 90210 couple splattered by a bus?

After pushing Lauren's then-boyfriend Brody into the arms of another girl while he was still technically dating Lauren,
Heidi unwittingly started a feud that may exceed Bloods vs. Crips for hurt feelings.

The Hills is the only program with its own After Show.I'm fine with blaming Heidi, even if she didn't do it. The show's just more enjoyable with the heightened drama. And it's with that juicy subtext that we enter the third season of MTV's number one brain drainer.

It's all in good fun, thanks Stevie!

Caligurl97 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Caligurl97 Click to send private message to Caligurl97 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Ugh, I HATE Spencer"
Spencer is so mean. As he stated in 1 of the episodes to Brody, he just didn't want Heidi to live with Lauren because it was "hurting the realtionship." but I think he felt threatened that Lauren would convince Heidi to open her eyes when he wants them SUPERGLUED shut!!! I wish Heidi would just realize that she should never choose a guy that has hurt her multiple times over a friend that has always been there for her!

08-15-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ugh, I HATE Spencer"
YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT Caligurl!

Friends should always come first..

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-16-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "and Toothboy is cheap....."
LAST EDITED ON 08-16-07 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

He uses Brody's credit card to buy the ring and guess what.....it's a fake....it only cost $2,890..

LMAO

Heidi's ring a fake

Edit: Perez Hilton site found it for $770....

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings

08-16-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
That's funny, I don't recall hearing "Will you marry me?" Was there REALLY a proposal. He just threw a ring at her. I didn't hear any proposal.

08-17-07, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Spencer has officially lost his mind!"
Couple of questions regarding ToothBoy & The Idiot... First, what WAS that store?? It looked like a gift shop to me, not a "jewelry" store... The way ToothBoy talks, I would have expected him to go to Tiffany's or at least Fred Leighton or something! Even Zales, for cryin' out loud!

Then, that whatever it was.... proposal...

You'd THINK if a guy's gonna get engaged, he'd actually ASK THE QUESTION.... Not some lame-o b.s. about "when I wake up and you're still here!" crap.. Jeez, that was hilarious!!!

And then Heidi-ho staring at ToothBoy's gumball ring like it was a REAL stone... Just goes to show you, Beauty fades, DUMB IS FOREVER!!!! And boy, are those two STOOOPID... jmho.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

08-18-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "the ICE"
I have been to the store he purchased the ring from. The one I went to was in Caesar's Forum Shoppes in Vegas. It is an accessory store. They have purses...nothing terribly high end like Fendi, Louis, Gucci. The did carry Nikki Hilton's original bags. The jewelry is over priced costume jewelry. I purchased a pair of earrings for around $30. They were cute, but nothing special. I did look at the other jewelry...again nothin special. Lots of semi-precious stones in yellow and white gold. Nothing engagement worthy.

08-18-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
15. "RE: the ICE"
I THOUGHT that store looked familiar!! yeah right ToothBoy, great ring!

If you put clear fingernail polish over the entire surface, it won't turn GREEN quite as quickly.....

08-19-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
16. "RE: the ICE"

Some bubble gum machines have nicer rings...

It's all in good fun

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •