The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When you find your Spencer..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-21-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When you find your Spencer..."
RUN...as fast and as far as you can!

When Heidi said that last night, I thought I was going to be sick. Is she for real...when you find your Spencer! Anyone else have a vile reaction to that segment?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When you find your Spencer... weltek 08-21-07 1
   RE: When you find your Spencer... Angel_K 08-21-07 2
 RE: When you find your Spencer... cleogrl 08-22-07 3
   RE: When you find your Spencer... Angel_K 08-23-07 4
 RE: When you find your Spencer... maryellennaco 08-23-07 5
   RE: When you find your Spencer... jd8855 08-27-07 6
       RE: When you find your Spencer... maryellennaco 08-27-07 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
OMG, I about hurled.
May I never find a Spencer.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-21-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
He's not even the teeniest bit attractive. Those bulging eyes..those teeth... he's like beetlejuice. Oh wait, the worst part about him isn't even his looks.. as a person, he is going to hell.

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-07, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
I had the same exact reaction. I almost couldn't watch that scene. Heidi's co-worker was trying to be so nice and simply remarked that she couldn't have dealt with getting engaged at Heidi's age. Heidi needs to realize that her cuteness has worn off. When you think you're full of it as Heidi does now that she's hooked up with Spencer, people get tired of being around you.

Yeah, these two are ready for marriage. Heidi can't even get up the nerve to talk to him about the spray painting and they get engaged.

Almost as bad as "when you find your Spencer" is every conversation between Spencer and Brody. Spencer calls him "player" I think and Brody calls Spencer "homie" - that makes me want to hurl everytime I see them togeher.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-23-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
LOL the homie thing does get annoying..

How about that preview for next week's episode!! I wonder if, when Spencer says "I want Heidi to myself," he is imitating Lauren or being himself. It may just be good editing, but Heidi's parents look so concerned.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-23-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
Yeah, that was a pukefest of a moment, all right!!
As for Heidi's parents, wouldn't YOU be concerned if your idiot daughter moved to LA, got on a TV show with her friend, found an even bigger idiot to get engaged to, and then brought him to your HOUSE???

I'd be worried they would want to have children! Can you imagine how idiotic their KIDS are going to be??

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings

08-27-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
Well i think her parents pegged it. She makes the boyfriends her whole world and she leaves her friends behind. I don't think Spencer won any favors after they spoke to him about it, and then he dissed Lauren like that he should have just said nothing, he appeared to be a little too into the sauce. I know he must have been nervous but really I don't think the parents liked him much in the end.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-27-07, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When you find your Spencer..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-07 AT 11:34 PM (EST)

ToothBoy really went waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy overboard in his reaction to the questions about LC, doncha think?? He almost looked like a complete nutjob..
Oh wait, he IS a complete nutjob!!

Bet her parents are THRILLED with the prospect of having THAT for a son-in-law!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •