The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel2 2789 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-18, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-18 AT 04:28 PM (EST)

I know this isn’t new but why don’t we ever see the school yard pick? Why doesn’t Jeff at least tell us who were captains? It would be useful information about what players think of each other but, from production’s perspective, it’s better to keep us in the dark.

1- Dominick:

Including Dominick’s dream about eating breakfast with Laurel who, in his subconscious was really Martin Sheen’s daughter was a weird editing choice. Why show something so meaningless? Was it just to let us hear idle chit chat or was it a subtle way of reminding us that they are really close? Since he is Italian, the word family sounded an awful lot like “famiglia” in Dominick’s mouth! The Godfather of the Naviti Famiglia put a hit on the traitor. When he told Kellyn about what he heard from Laurel, I thought it was brilliant that he added the expression: “believe it or not” because it hides his closeness to Laurel and while Kellyn questioned the reliability of the source, Dom managed to convince her of its accuracy without having to reveal that he has very good reason to believe Laurel.

There seemed to be too much of a target on Dominick’s back to consider him a serious contender but with the flaws in Kellyn’s portrayal and the inconsistencies in Wendell’s, Dom has to be considered as a top contender. He has an idol, his closest ally has an idol, Donathan, who is still in his alliance despite talking of using it to help a Malolo, has an idol and Kellyn, whom he just broke away from the Navivi women, has a voting advantage. Together, those three can inform Dom of all possible tactical talks that can develop on the island. The little talk he had with Michael could also be the basis for getting his vote in the end.

2- Wendell:

For someone who, along with Dom, is supposed to be navigating this game, he sure had trouble keeping his boat on course! Was that symbolic? Personally, I think it’s a good thing for these two landlubbers that this is Survivor and not Pirate Mater!
The Immunity Challenge wasn’t any better; Wendell was the first out. If he is throwing challenges in order not to appear too dangerous, he’s certainly taking no chance! It wouldn’t hurt to last a little longer!

It didn’t look good either that Wendell, as he himself said, jumped right in the middle of the night’s big debate but didn’t contribute anything either in confessional or at Tribal Council.

3- Laurel:

Kellyn was told that Laurel informed Dominick about Desirée plan to overthrow Naviti yet, even if she thought Laurel could have been lying, she never made the connection that laurel and Dominick were working together. Keeping an alliance quiet for so long is an indication of really strong game play on their part. It would be dangerous to keep Laurel until the end but most players aren’t aware of the great game she’s played. It would be very difficult to prove that they got the whole season wrong.

4- Kellyn:

It was interesting to note that Naviti’s plan to split the vote between Michael and Libby was presented to us in the recap from Kellyn’s perspective. She hadn’t really been the driving force of that vote but she is being given the credit for it. However, it was also a way to set the table for the arrogance that she would show us in the episode. “Things keep going my way” she says but we see that they aren’t. On the other hand, the other players see her as someone playing a great social game; she is well-liked so she could claim many votes in the end. Hearing Desiree say that Kellyn would win hands down if they are sitting next to each other at the end reminded me of Russell Swan’s comment about Denise. She’s had a more consistent story than Wendell who had no confessionals in this episode and barely an intervention at TC but there seems to be something wrong with her story: She keeps trusting her gut but keeps doing what Dom and Wendell want.

5- Donathan:

Not being chosen to participate in the reward challenge is a clear indication that these people view Donathan as the weakest person out there. In itself, that could be a problem because the winner is still called the Sole Survivor and if he is perceived as incapable that should cost him some votes. But more perniciously, this could be telling us that they don’t consider him a strategic player. Everyone knows that rewards are good occasions to talk about tactics, about the next move, but no one seemed to want Donathan there to participate. It was as if everyone thought he’ll go along with anything. If that is the case then Donathan won’t get a single vote at FTC if he makes it.

6- Chelsea:

From what we saw, Chelsea, along with Ang, was unknowingly dragged into Desiree’s big plan. Will she be able to prove to her allies that she was not part of that scheme?

She became the third woman in a row to win immunity forcing Jeff to talk about women power. Will they find a way to reclaim that power in the game now that they’ve lost the numbers advantage they had carried into the merger?

7- Angela:

She was designated to go to Ghost Island and while she got to play a game, she picked the bamboo on the right. The winning one has always been on the left so she wound up losing her vote.

8- Michael:

Well, there was a crack in the Naviti group that allowed Michael to stay into the game but it had nothing to do with his attempts at stirring the pot. We saw that his strategy talks at the reward went nowhere with the one person that mattered, Kellyn. He got a “commitment” from Dom but how long can that last? Michael seems to be running on fumes and with little hope to regain true momentum.

9- Jenna:

It looked like it was Jenna that convinced Kellyn that Laurel was the one speaking the truth but that was about the extent of her story.

10- Sebastian:

Of course this fishing guide was the MVP of the reward challenge or at least its first leg but that just shows how over evaluated challenges are in this game. His confessional during the reward was typical Sebastian; all fun, no substance.

Booted - Desiree:

The weasel thought she was being smart but she made the crucial mistake of talking to all four Malolos together when she knew very well that all she had to do was get the ball rolling and they would naturally hop on board. Talking to Laurel alone, using the opportunity to make a Final 2 with her, would have been much better for Des. Let Laurel do the leg work and then have plausible deniability if it blows up in her face. Anyway, Laurel would have felt she was a bigger part of the plan if she had been putting it together and therefore more likely to adopt the idea.

Side note: The three “embellishers” when Jeff described the reward were Dominick, Kellyn and Michael. I wonder why Aruba didn’t mention it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... Aruba 04-28-18 1
   RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... michel2 04-28-18 2
       RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... Aruba 04-28-18 3
           RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... michel2 04-28-18 4
               RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... Aruba 04-29-18 5
                   RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... michel2 04-29-18 6
                       RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... Aruba 05-02-18 11
                           RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... michel2 05-02-18 12
 RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... kingfish 04-30-18 7
   RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... michel2 04-30-18 10
       RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... kingfish 05-03-18 13
 RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... kingfish 04-30-18 8
 RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Ranki... kingfish 04-30-18 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Aruba 2862 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-18, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
Thank you, Michel for jumping in and getting this started. I just finished watching the episode about an hour ago. Generally, I have my ranking and assessments pretty much written in my mind before I even get to sitting at the keyboard. And I did so today WITHOUT going into the Basher Board to influence my post. Consequently, not only do I pretty much agree with what you stated, believe it or not, my opening segment before the rank was going to criticize Production for not showing us ANY of the schoolyard pick as well! I get it’s all about editing and the attempt to squeeze everything into an hour telecast...but still!

1) DOM – I’m digging the “Godfather” reference. The scene that sticks out in my mind was Kellyn pretty much teeing off on Dom by strong-arming him that he better vote out Michael. Reminded me of the movie scene when Frankie Pentangeli got belligerent toward Al Pacino’s Godfather character with the calm and cool demeaner Michael Corleone stating, “the old man had too much wine.” Equally impressive was how Dom handled the situation in a similar manner probably thinking to himself, “the young girl had too much reward.”

I agree considering him a top contender as we come down the homestretch of this season. If Dom-Wendell-Laurel-Donathan come out of next week’s double elimination unscathed, it would be hard to imagine the F3 would not be a combination of three of these four. Only possible chink in his armor would be if Dom could feasibly get through the grind of FTC without sticking his foot into his mouth multiple times.

2) LAUREL – It will be challenging for her to convince the Jury she was not a fortunate original Malolo who rode the coattails of the Naviti dominance. She has no chance of getting Desiree’s vote and still needs to bolster her resume to impress the others. I see her as the one individual who will have the biggest impact on who wins this season even if she is unable to grasp the title of Sole Survivor for herself.

3) DONATHAN – FINALLY someone with half a brain to follow an idol searcher, and what happens...he gets rewarded with an idol find! Well sort of...he still needed the other half back at camp. It forced his hand to involve others, but he came out of it no worse for the wear. We’ve witnessed pathetically weak castaways emerge as “Sole Survivors;” but it was either sitting next to a goat, or was given the title by disgruntled Bitter Bettys. Should this Jury vote within the true spirit of the game, then Donathan probably has little to no chance for the reasons you stated.

4) MICHAEL – Fought like a tiger by A) continuing to PROACTIVELY search for a HII and B) an impressive showing in the IC even though he came up short. But I was more impressed with how the teenager showed enough restraint to allow the Naviti crack to bust wide open without drawing more unneeded attention to himself. Not sure how this double elimination will play out, but Michael almost certainly will need to win immunity, find an advantage, or perhaps both. The residual effect of the two swaps earlier in the season has now forced him to “Mike Holloway” a path to the endgame. As we witnessed in “Worlds Apart,” not an impossible task, but a very tough proposition nevertheless.

5) WENDELL – I thought Wendell did pretty well in the RC...especially how he was leaping from the boat to the platforms. Dom was the bozo who wore the goat horns in that challenge by my observation. I do not believe he threw this IC either; the slightest inconvenience, i.e. an itch, a bead of sweat, a bothersome insect, etc. would be subtle enough to knock you out. In any event, his lack of involvement/contribution during the real meat of this episode dropped him a few notches in this week’s ranking.

6) KELLYN – Not a good episode for her at all. Watching her cockiness during this episode gave me this feeling that we were getting setup for a Kellyn blindside at TC. For Desiree to target her without any hesitation is a testament to her game-playing ability. Talk about “imposing your choice on someone!” For someone Michel labeled as “wishy-washy” or “indecisive” she was anything but that when darn near “ordering” Dom to vote out Michael. Yet, in the end she had enough discipline to put her own strong decrees aside and keep Nativi solid which has been her intention and mission from week one. If she can somehow, someway grab a seat in the Finals, I still like her chances to win.

7) CHELSEA – Only reason she is not in the bottom three is due to her impressive showing at the IC. HMMMM, surprised Michel would not rank her higher as the only Naviti (other than bootee Desiree) who stayed Naviti “loyal” by casting her vote for a Malolo at this TC? But than again, I have never ranked Chelsea high this season, so that explains it. She goes back to camp as the sole Michael vote...and with double elimination looming, her “playing” days appear to be numbered.

8) ANGELA – “Designated” to go to GI? The winning tribe did not choose or appoint her...she randomly picked the white rock. Still “burying Paul” I see. I’m pleasantly shocked and surprised you’re not incorporating the 1985 NBA Draft in your obnoxious conspiracy theories. I would like to see just once a “no vote” being a factor at a TC. One would think that would have been “written into the script” by now. *SNORT*

9) SEBASTIAN – You’re right that a man who spends his life on the water should be the MVP of that RC. That (and the fact Jenna is still in the game) was enough to not rank him dead last this week. “All fun, no substance” is the most direct and appropriate assessment for this bird brain.

10) JENNA – Later today the last player selected in the NFL Draft will be officially dubbed “Mr. Irrelevant.” Don’t feel bad for him; this “honor” is bestowed with numerous perks. Not the case with this ranking. “Miss Irrelevant” this season is appropriately ranked last and the best she could hope for is a free ride on Sebastian’s boat back at home...but that’s more of a booby prize.

BOOTED) DESIREE – Angela got away with it last week; Desiree got burned this week. There lies the risk of making an APB broadcast and involving too many players all at once as I stated last week. She knew her position among the Naviti tribe, so cannot criticize her too harshly for wanting to make a big move. For all the lamenting over her starvation, how could it be her pasteques did not shrink??? I guess they don’t call that site “Survivor Sucks” for no reason.

How could I mention or comment on something I have not yet seen??? A fair amount of editing this week was dedicated to how hungry and starving everyone is. So, excitement over food on Day 27 does not qualify as embellishment to me. I’ll see you halfway with Dominick kind of on the borderline of going overboard, but not so much the others, especially not from Michael. Again, more of a normal reaction when taunting castaways four weeks into the game with food. It’s not the same like coming to tears a little over a week into the game over fishing hooks or a blanket.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-28-18, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-18 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

First, I need to offer you my apologies for the comment about the embellishers. I'm so used to writing after you that somehow "I wonder if Aruba will mention it" got all tangled up into that non-sense.

Thank you for the comment about liking Dom the Godfather. I thought it really fit. Especially when Kellyn was ordering him around and all he did was sip his coffee.

Players have often followed idol searchers in the past. I'd mention Sandra following Hantz in Heroes vs Villains but you didn't see that season. So I'll simply go with all of the Beauties following Tai and then Nick asking him casually: "Did you have any luck?" Or everyone trying to find the idol that Spencer was searching in Cagayan after Weasel Woo went through his pants to get the clue. Like I said, it's often that players aren't allowed to follow others when they go to confessionals.

Kellyn was barking that Michael needed to go and then she votes for Desiree. Wishy-washy or indecisive may not exactly apply here but she certainly had to backtrack and realize she was wrong which gives us the same result.

You wrote: "HMMMM, surprised Michel would not rank her higher as the only Naviti (other than bootee Desiree) who stayed Naviti “loyal” by casting her vote for a Malolo at this TC? But than again, I have never ranked Chelsea high this season, so that explains it."

Once or twice, I'll admit putting someone a little higher just to show how much I disagree with your ranking but 99% of the times my rankings come from my appreciation of their story.

Chelsea was put in a very difficult situation, named as one of Des' co-conspirators. I didn't hear or see her doing anything to change that situation. Had I been in her place, I would have asked the Malolos and Des to confirm that I wasn't there when the discussion took place. Since she did nothing there, I couldn't rank her any higher.

Concerning Angela going to Ghost Island; picking the white rock sent her there so that's all I meant. She was assigned to go to GI by the rocks. I didn't see anything fishy there so don't jump to conclusions.

If you look at the conversation between Kellyn and Malolo, it was Jenna's words that carried the most weight in convincing Kellyn that Laurel was speaking the truth. So, in this occasion, Jenna was certainly not Ms Irrelevant.

Finally, even if Des' lolos lost a couple of inches due to her weight loss, you'd never be able to tell the difference. They went from humongous to huge!!

04-28-18, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
No apology is needed, and after further review you were right about Dom. Swing the door open and make him serve his two minutes.

I acknowledge players are not allowed to tag along for confessionals, but the area around camp is not that vast. It really would not be that difficult to keep tabs on anyone a majority of the castaways might be targeting...heck, if enough want someone gone you could take shifts to do what Donathan was successful doing this past episode.

I believe showing the conversation between Kellyn and Jenna was a Production reach of monumental proportions to force feed whatever significance it could salvage from this casting debacle. As gung-ho as Kellyn has been with Navita, I’d be hard-pressed to believe an original Malolo in Jenna would be the reason Kellyn takes a breathe and waits another day to Pagong the remaining Malolos. I honestly feel it was Dom that convinced Kellyn to bide her time and shelf the pagonging for another day.

You’re right about Chelsea being thrusted into a difficult situation. Although, possessing the immunity necklace is a good opportunity to take a more proactive role in the conversation of who to target at TC knowing you’re automatically safe.

My interpretation of “designated” is more of an appointment or something that is decided and settled on, hence that’s the conclusion I would jump to. Given your clarification, we agree Angela was “assigned” to GI by the fate of a random draw.

Humongous or huge...either works for me.

04-28-18, 08:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
You are right in saying that the area around camp isn't that large (remember how far they used to be able to roam In Australia in particular) but still a large football field covered with trees and bushes cannot be constantly surveyed by 3 or 4 people especially when they are restricted to camp most of the day. Confessional areas are secluded and it is absolutely forbidden for other players to approach that area while someone is talking to the interviewers. Confessionals also last anywhere from 15 minutes to hours so the players back at camp cannot know when someone is finished and free to search. Therefore, it is simply impossible to shadow someone 24 hours a day.

Don't forget that Kellyn knows that Jenna is close to Sebastian and he's probably told everyone in Naviti that she is inoffensive and can be trusted.

Being so passive is what I didn't like in Chelsea's episode.

04-29-18, 01:28 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
Perhaps if you had a castaway SOOOOO antisocial spending an overwhelmingly tremendous amount of time by him or herself, then I could see your point about the “impossibility” of shadowing that person 24/7. But no player is like that...or if there was someone like that, they’d be hard-pressed to make it to Day Seven never mind Day 27. Realistically, we’re talking about a relatively small window of time when several players would keep tabs on a targeted individual. I’m not saying it wouldn’t be a challenge, but if someone is standing in between you and $1,000,000 and you (and your comrades) are not up to that challenge, then you have NO business playing the game!

I’m certain you’ll counter with this theoretical image of a group of reinstated former Communist KGB guards “preventing” anyone from following Production’s “hand-picked” castaway...yadda...yadda...
As silly as that conspiracy is in my mind, castaways have various opportunities to do exactly what Donathan successfully did this past episode, i.e., get firewood, look for food, “bio-breaks,” etc.

To suggest a player on an opposing original tribe would successfully make Kellyn do a complete 180 on something she was dead set on because...SEBASTIAN GAVE HIS BLESSING is a conjecture so far-fetched I can’t believe I’m even responding. LOL

04-29-18, 02:26 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
Let's do a bit of geography instead of hiring former KGB!
Suppose the camp is on the south end of the beach and your confessional area is in the north-east end of our designated area.

You are asked to go to a confessional so you go alone. I am certainly not allowed to tag along, do you agree? So I have to stay in camp and you start answering questions from your interviewer. You mention you need to find the idol so they cut the confessional short after only 5 minutes. I'm still in camp, remembering my last confessional lasted 60 minutes so I'm not worried about you finding an idol at that moment but you are searching and ta-da! you got the idol without me being able to shadow you.

Let's not forget that Donathan was able to follow Michael because Michael agreed to be followed.

I'm not saying that Jenna was the only reason Kellyn changed her mind but Kellyn certainly had a dilemma. On one side Laurel was saying Des was targeting her, Des was denying it. Dom was vouching for Laurel but not too strongly because he wants to keep their alliance secret. Anyway, Kellyn thinks Dom is being paranoid so she doesn't quite believe him. Kellyn's gut was in a pickle but then she had Jenna, someone that Sebastian probably vouched for strongly because they haven't been hiding their relationship, saying that Des was indeed lying.

We SAW Kellyn turning to Jenna after hearing out Laurel. That alone tells us that she seeked Jenna's opinion on the matter. Jenna said Laurel was telling the truth. With nothing else to go by, Jenna's argument swung the balance in Laurel's favor and Kellyn did vote against Des.

05-02-18, 06:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
When the rebuttals rest on continuing to "bury Paul," it's a clear cut signal of desperation.

Michael "agreed to be followed???" What the heck is that??!! Donathan, or anyone for that matter, will do whatever they darn like feel with or without any other castaway's approval or agreement.

Jenna having any influence to 180 what Kellyn was so ADAMANT about is beyond absurd.

05-02-18, 07:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
You really don't want to admit facts, do you?!

Anyway, Donathan clearly ASKED Michael if he mind if he went along, Michael said no so call it what you like, Michael certainly didn't try to find the idol on his own. Didn,t try to trick them didn't try to be subtle.

As for Kellyn you have a HUGE problem in your logic: Kellyn changed her mind!!! She didn't vote against Michael or any of the other Malolos but against Des. She couldn't be as ADAMANT as your use of capital letters suggests.

kingfish 20311 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-30-18, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-18 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

Late to the party. Again.

But here goes, an unabridged (except for a few small bridgments) list in no particular order (except that it is the correct order according to the intensity of their 27-day BO, least stinky to most. Obviously and unfortunately, I have smell-o-vision TV. They actually charge more for that).

Next week I promise to maybe conform to the usual practice of ranking these bohunks per some game related metric, but the rank ranking has been ignored long enough. And as I am the champion of the ignored and under appreciated aspects of this gamey (<pun) of Survivor, I feel it is my duty to bring this to the attention of the American public. As a sidenote, you ain't gonna find this kind of appreciation in no other Survivor Web site. Pretend Web sites, actually. This is where the real deal happens.

1. Desiree; As usual, they evicted the least stinky one. Last week it was Libby who smelled as good as she looked, this week, due to her flameout which incinerated her odor causing coating, it's Desiree. It's OK though, she can roll around in monkey poop at the Ponderosa to regain her certain "Aire Mysterioso e Maleoso".

2. Chelsea; Odor producing glands are directly proportional to body weight, and Chelsea is just about to disappear. Turned sidewise, and she actually does seem to disappear. She just barely beat Donathan for the number 2 spot.

3. Donathan; We will soon need a coroner to verify that there is actually meat on those bones. Pretty soon his overbite will be all that is visible of ol' Donathan. That will be a bona fide nerve rackingest sight indeed.

4. Jenna; For a couple of weeks Jenna managed to keep the flies away by taking a dip every morning in the surf. Unfortunately, when “her time” arrived the sharks started swarming and she’s had to quit doing this. Still, her rankness hasn’t yet reached the level of her island mates, so although she’s continuing to drop in the standings, she still hasn’t reached the level of most of them.

5. Kellyn; She followed the Fire on Ghost Island, and the ceremony which involved a naked dance around the rice pot and the sleeping in ashes removed the offensive stink. That was a while back though, and she’s kinda gotten to the point to where she’s in need of a refresher visit.

6. Angela; Her Army training has taught her to blend with the environment, and she does so effectively, thus her position in the middle of the list. She also followed the fire on Ghost Island, but being the savvy survivalist that she is, she ran around the island a few times to get her sweat glands pumping, and commingled with a family of monkeys to reestablish herself scent wise. The personal items she chose to bring with her was an Avon camo makeup kit and a tropical Ghillie Suit.

7. Laurel; Laurel really stinks. I think a nest of stink bugs established themselves in her weave. Plus, I think she hides dead animals there. She be stinky.

8. Michael; Mike has the stench of death about him, probably due to everybody wanting him killed, and soon. It’s possible that the cocoon of isolation produced by his nauseating aroma has played a part in producing his weekly miracles of escape. Though I don’t really know how. I mean, his tribemates should be moving to the other end of the island because of him.

9. Wendell; Not changing his underwear for 37 days straight has produced an odor so intense that birds drop out of the sky and decay before they hit the ground. Coconuts open up by themselves, grow legs and run away. He may be past the point where a simple bath with soap at the Ponderosa will do him any good.

10. Sebastian; I think the stink bugs that nested in Laurel’s weave swarmed from Sebastian's man bun. The crust of stink is so thick on him by now that it cracks and chips away when he moves, leaving a trail of putrid chips, like little stink scabs, everywhere he goes.

11. Dom; Our New York boy grew up during the garbage strike era, inuring him to everything that smells. He smiles, he laughs, and most importantly he’s able to inhale around camp. Even though the bubble of intense odor is actually visible around him, and can be seen killing the flora everywhere he goes, and has actually been cited by UN environmental experts as the major cause of global stinking, he can carry on with his paranoid scheming blissfully unaware of the devastation his lack of personal hygiene has caused the world.

04-30-18, 01:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
I don't have smell-o-vision so I have to go by your rankings but I do have one question: Is Dom your least favorite ever?

05-03-18, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
This season. Ever is a long time. I would put Dom above Hitler and Stalin. And Trump. And Hilary. And quite a number of other politicians. And serial murderers. Maybe not all.

04-30-18, 01:13 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-30-18 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

oops

04-30-18, 01:14 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Ghost Island - Episode 10 Rankings:"
I think the weird dream conversation Dom had was just that, a weird idle space filler that the editors thought would be entertaining.

It was weird, and it was weird that Dom would bring it up.

I thought Desiree's exit confession was entertaining. She just couldn't believe that she wasn't lying convincingly. A born street hustler.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •