The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep14: "Million Dollar Night and Midwinter Dance""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5852 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-17, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor" S35 Ep14: "Million Dollar Night and Midwinter Dance""

We've survived the backstabbing, the etsy arts and crafts fake immunity idols, the alliances within alliances and the blindsides.

It's an emotional time. Especially for me. Instead of providing a Reward that you could cater at Costco for $24, I have to actually award one of these goofballs a check for a million dollars.

So you enjoy the final manipulations, presentations and celebrations. I'm going to see how I might trim the bottom line.

Maybe Jiffy can recycle those khaki shorts one more time...

Mark "Survivor Spreadsheet" Burnett

Remembering Doc... 1/26/1928 - 10/15/2017

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep14: "Mi... kingfish 12-20-17 1
 Everyone, look under your seat for ... kingfish 12-22-17 2
   RE: Everyone, look under your seat ... michel2 12-23-17 3
       RE: Everyone, look under your seat ... kingfish 12-24-17 4
           RE: Everyone, look under your seat ... michel2 12-24-17 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 20089 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-17, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor" S35 Ep14: "Million Dollar Night and Midwinter Dance""
Well, I'll buy the little girls, how much for the little girls?

So not PC.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-22-17, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Everyone, look under your seat for a HIDDEN IDOLLLLL!"
Yes, this was the season of the hidden idol, they made it rain Hidden idols.

We are at the end of yet another season. Nasty Mc Bathrooms here again, maybe for the last time because it seems some snake cast member (Ryan, looking at you, son) dropped a dime on me to the Feds, and I think I'm gonna have to go under the knife and get a new passport. But for now we have one more entry in this year's Super Snooper Spoiler Report based on some really dazzling recordings collected by the (you guessed it) Really Really Raunchy Super Spy Girl tag team post-graduates of the Really Really Raunchy School of Sex-tortation and Monkey Games.

Just so you know, I am safe after an attempted attack in my Palm tree observation point, it seems that a team of Ninja Monkeys tried to get past my Guard Crabs but were repelled. They didn't realize that coconut crabs have those formidable claws that can chop a monkey to bits. So, I'm safe, but there is a mess at the base of the tree.

On with the report: This time I am proud to report that we actually have taped recording of these low lives, and here they are.

Tape recording #1, JP; "'Whut?"

Tape recording #2, Devon; "Well you see Jeff, uh, well, could you repeat the question? Oh yeah, I'm smart see, cause I have gut and it tells me what to do. And I do it see. Get my drift? Yuk Yuk.

Tape recording #3, Chrissy; "Dam, I should have stabbed Ben in his coconuts. That SOB played his PTSD card! And that's all he had. I had the old Momma card, the record setting challenge card, the best social game card, best cry face, the best fake hidden idol ploy, and the best boobs at the end of the game after voting all the pretty girls off. I even flashed them at Jeff. What did Ben have? His nuts hung out of his shorts during one challenge, that's all. I think he disappeared every night to blow the producers, that's what I think. Hell, If I'd a known it was going to come down to a midnight blow job challenge, Ben would have lost again. I got 40 years of experience blowing old men, I could'a out blown Ben easy, he's only got P***y blowing experience. I've been working on the real thing for a long time."

Tape recording #4, Ryan; (To F3) "No you don't have the best social game, I do! All of your social game was because I arranged it for you. I am the social game guru. And those challenges you won, you won them only because my social game made that happen, and I did it to disguise my challenge beastliness. Those HI? Yeah, I found them too. I hypnotized you with my beating heart into thinking you found them. I did that. I did all of that."

"Jeff, look at my heart beat...look closely...you are getting sleepy...Now who won the million? It was me right? Yes, it was me. Now just rub out Ben's name and endorse it over, make sure you spell my name right. Now send Ali over here, and Desi, and Simone, and Ashley. What the hell send Chrissy too, I hear she has a certain expertise. You girls, look at my heart beat...watch it beat, you are getting sleepy..."

"Bye Jeff. Let's go girls."

Tape recording #5, Ben; "Hey, where's my check? And all I get is my PTSD Marine buddies, and he gets the hot chicks? and the Mill? Mark, you promised me that I would win."

Nasty McBathrooms
If it's yellow, it's mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Also run away screaming if it starts to crawl out.

michel2 2466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-23-17, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Everyone, look under your seat for a HIDDEN IDOLLLLL!"
I'm not surprised to read that you have crabs... What do you expect after frequenting the Really Really Raunchy School of Sex-tortation and Monkey Games...

Yep, I have to agree that this season came down to Ben blowing the producers. Couldn't have said it better.

As for Ryan, I simply can't picture him getting even one of Ali, Desi, Simone or Ashley. Maybe Lauren but cougars are usually slim...

12-24-17, 01:32 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Everyone, look under your seat for a HIDDEN IDOLLLLL!"
Well, relate some of your experiences with cougars.

michel2 2466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-24-17, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Everyone, look under your seat for a HIDDEN IDOLLLLL!"
Unfortunately, this board is PG-13...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •