The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
" Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart - LAST LIST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 2171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-15, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
" Love/Loathe List S30 Worlds Apart - LAST LIST"
Either Mike or Carolyn probably needs to win out to make the Finals. If either does, it will be a very satisfying and deserving victory, but also very anticlimactic. If not, we are set for the most pathetically inept Finals since Pearl Islands. Kind of a lose/lose situation but as long as the cream rises to the top the right castaway will win.

1) MIKE – The “cream” doesn’t come any thicker than Mike. He clears the first hurdle of duplicating JT’s endgame threepeat culminating in the title of Sole Survivor. Quite slick how he had both sides playing against each other...a tactic made possible by winning the IC. It’s too bad one of the only two remaining castaways who even deserve a sniff of the Finals will be anti-Darwined at the next TC. Unless we have another co-winners in the next IC??? Nah...just goofing with you all. If that did happen I would have no choice but to jump on Michel’s “conspiracy theory” bandwagon.

2) CAROLYN – There’s no suspense here...she wins, she’s in; she loses; she’s on the Jury. In hindsight one could make the argument (should she lose the next IC) siding with Mike was a bad decision. Had she stuck with Rodney and Will, Carolyn could have made a convincing argument to keep her as the best shot to prevent Mike from duplicating JT’s threepeat IC endgame wins. Those Bozos may have bought into that...but now I do not see that option working. In any event she did the 50+ contingency proud.

3) SIERRA – The Survivor winds blow in another direction targeting Mama C and whose name does Sierra write down? DUH, who else? As ineptly undeserving as it would be, I’d rather see Sierra win over Rodney or Will. This is the danger of keeping someone like Sierra around. As much as Tony was not a fan favorite, he was dead-on when he targeted “Pillow Morgan” right after the merge PRECISELY for this same reason. Her only hope is for Carolyn and Mike to be anti-Darwined respectively and back into one of the most tainted wins in the history of the game.

4) RODNEY – So your mom can be irritating? HMMM, I guess apples don’t fall far from the tree. Well perhaps I should take that back...Mom would probably do a hellava lot better in challenges than Rodney. The only reason he is not dead last is because I am really hoping he makes the Finals. His responses and answers would be worth the price of admission.

5) WILL – I suppose some may want Will in the Finals for a Shirin vs. Will final showdown. But I could pass on that. Will still serves as a constant reminder of how pathetically incompetent the CBS Casting crew is.

BOOTED) DAN – The ignorant oaf’s elimination was long overdue. If he truly believes he “would not have done anything different” I hope he was not watching this season. Although I see Dan as a person who could master the art of “spin” so perhaps it wouldn’t matter. Had Rodney AND Dan both made the Finals, the season Finale might also be shown on Comedy Central. But it’s just as well it’s not.

Enjoy the Season Finale everyone. And thanks to all who contributed to these lists this season!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
  My LIST michel2 05-16-15 1
   RE: My LIST Aruba 05-19-15 2
       RE: My LIST michel2 05-19-15 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel2 890 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-16-15, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. " My LIST"
Last List? Why not make a list of all the players this season after the finale? What else are we going to do?

1- Mike: I liked how the scene where the snake caught the little animal was followed by Mike jumping in, interrupting Carolyn and scaring Sierra. It portrayed Mike as the snake who caught Sierra and her alliance in their lie to Carolyn. Of course, that whole scene was used to show that Mike was "Outwitting" his opponents, that he was the one that saved Carolyn even if it is more likely Dan that brought it on himself when he used his advantage and said he didn't want to leave with it in his pocket. That's what got Carolyn to play her idol much more than anything Mike said.

I liked the comparison during the challenge between Mike and Dan who both dropped their balls numerous times: Dan got frustrated, even saying that he sucked at life while Mike didn't show any emotions at all, just picking up his ball and starting over until he got it right. Even if his ball kept lipping out, I bet that piece of wood he always has in his mouth didn't have a single tooth mark on it.

Despite all that, Survivor isn't a game about winning "Mickey Mouse" challenges so Mike winning his way to the end wouldn't satisfy me. It certainly wouldn't compare to Pearl Islands' finale which gave us the fall of the biggest villain and the triumph of a great Survivor.

2- Carolyn: Carolyn is definitely playing the best game down the stretch just like Natalie last season. She organized the blindside of her ally and now she foiled the plans of the alliance. If she can keep the target on Mike she will only need to win the last immunity which would give this season its climactic ending right there and then. The problem is that everyone saw how the jury reacted to her move so she may now be seen as public enemy number one. I'd love to see Mike tell everyone in camp that he is going to make sure the whole jury votes for Carolyn once he gets to Ponderosa. It could shake a few players into playing with him and voting against her but I doubt he'll think of that tactic even if Shirin used it on him.

3- Sierra: Why do posters here still think you got to make big moves to win this game? I think it's because they like to drink Jeff's Kool-Aid so much. The events worked marvellously for Sierra even if she simply kept to her plan of removing the biggest threats. A seat opened up in Rodney’s final three and he will need her vote if they are going to get rid of both Mike and Carolyn. The problem for Sierra is that one of Mike and Carolyn will assuredly be there at Final 4 and, while her latest challenge performance was encouraging, she hasn’t shown that she can beat either yet.

4- Rodney: With Dan’s elimination, Rodney lost the goat the he needed to have a real shot at the title. As the leader of the “Three Stooges” he would have received the majority of the votes even if no one would have been happy with that result. It’s evident that Mike’s success is deeply troubling him because Rodney couldn’t even make a decent throw in the challenge or give Jeff a simple answer. In a macabre way, it’s interesting to observe the deconstruction of this once proud player. Now, in addition to Mike, he also has to deal with Carolyn who stands in his way. Will he be so angry with her that he switches target? The jury’s reaction, including Shirin’s, must have told him that Carolyn is a huge threat to win.

5- Will: The last image we had of the five seated in the council was very funny: The lighting in the far right corner was so poor that we could hardly see Will. I think that it was intentional. The forgotten one regularly sits on the throne to Rodney’s right but he looks more like a bench warmer than a real player. At this stage of the game, Will should realize that he isn’t anyone’s target for a reason but I bet he’s still worried about making it to the end. If he sees through the fogs of war he should realize that his problem isn’t getting to the end but what to say when the big moment comes. At this late stage, his only chance to have a case to present to the jury is to flip on Rodney or to beat Mike in a challenge. Neither seems likely.

Booted - Dan: I'd rather forget about him.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 2171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-19-15, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: My LIST"
WOW...IDENTICAL ranking order!!!
This will DEFINITELY be the last list...let's stop while we're ahead. LOL

Obviously there's more to Mike's game than just winning challenges. Whether they're "Mickey Mouse" or not he still must PROACTIVELY step up and WIN them himself. It's a thousand times more Mickey Mouse to be awarded a "Dumb A$$ Luck" award, hope the stars and planets align for you, and back into or "win" the title by default, aka Pearl Islands where we had the worst F4, the worst F3 and the worst F2.

Should Mike lose a challenge there's absolutely positively NOTHING he could say to "shake anyone up" to keep him in the game.

Sierra "removed the biggest threats???!!!!"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That flavor of Kool-Aid isn't even on the market!

I honestly think Shirin's reaction while and after the votes were read were more elation over Dan being eliminated from contention more so than any accolades for Carolyn. But that was just my observation.

You're pretty much right on target with Rodney, Will, and Dan. VERY few will be satisfied with anything other than a Mike or Carolyn win tomorrow.

Enjoy the Finale.

michel2 890 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-19-15, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel2 Click to send private message to michel2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: My LIST"
I know you didn't like the weaklings but Pearl Islands' finale was simply GREAT! The final challenge itself was the funniest one we've ever seen. Just have another look:

http://funny115.com/v1/12.htm

You can't help but crack up when Jon says: "I think Lill just said 'Game over'."

Yes, Mike did extremely well in challenges but Survivor is a social game. Mike's behavior got him ostracized so he put himself into a position where he needed to be immune all this time. He could have played it so much more intelligently. That's what I don't like.

Enjoy the Finale.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •