The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep13: "Rodney Can't Make Bond""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-15, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep13: "Rodney Can't Make Bond""

We're one week away from burying this plane-wreck nose first into the CBS studios and crowning the winner of Survivor 30. In fact, everyone's so excited that they're wetting their pants. (Which is an entire corporate division of the Really Really Really Truly Raunchy Girls Finishing School and Brazilian Barber College, by the way).

Mike's Paranoia Spreader 3000(TM) just arrived and he's cranked it up to 11, telling everyone that someone else wants to vote them out. It's so bad out here that Medical thinks that Catering wants their jobs and my personal PA just 'coptered out to get a Script Supervisor job on "Two Broke Girls."

Meanwhile Rodney is still clinging to the illusion that Survivor is fair. He wants one of the Reward Challenge winners to give up their spot because "he hasn't gone yet."

This would seem stupid and self-centered, but Rodney just revealed the touching After School Special reason that it all makes sense . . . today is Rodney's Quinceańera.

Marcos "Diez y tres de Mayo: We have a pińata with a New England accent" Burnetto
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep13: "Rod... Agman2 05-14-15 1
   RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep13: "Rod... suzzee 05-14-15 3
 Things more useless then... suzzee 05-14-15 2
   RE: Things more useless then... kingfish 05-14-15 4
       RE: Things more useless then... suzzee 05-14-15 5
   RE: Things more useless then... Agman2 05-14-15 6
   RE: Things more useless then... Aruba 05-16-15 8
 Diva Dan’s Golden Chocolate Factory... kingfish 05-14-15 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Agman2 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-15, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep13: "Rodney Can't Make Bond""
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-15 AT 09:41 AM (EST)

Whatevah. Y'all may not like this season, but I'm still here. Nonay'all is believen' that. I'm a playa in this game.

Mr. Irrelevant my azz!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5785 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-15, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep13: "Rodney Can't Make Bond""
It all pays the same. I think Jiffy's going to heck from all that hype-lying.

Bring on the carnage.

05-14-15, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Things more useless then..."
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-15 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

Hello Reality Game Show Super Fans!

Want to know what product placement you're playing for? Today you are playing for a feast at McDonald's! {APPLAUSE} You will be dragged by your hair (screaming if it's your choice) to the McDonald's Hut (we've spared no expense on this one folks!). Where you will be treated to a 63 piece bucket of hot steaming yak nuggets! Sorry but we had to make due, the chickens were for the nuggets but went out on an earlier reward because they were so stinky and noisy. It was gross. In addition you will have a huge bowl of hot, crisp french fries that were cooked fresh & shipped over night less then one week ago. MMMMMM good! Worth playing for?? Well???

This is the Things More Challenge. I'll give you the question and you write your answer on your chalkboard. Watch out for those eyeball stretching cheaters now and note that the winner is whoever I say, so there.

Let's go!!

1. Things More useless then Rodney in a reward challenge are _______________________.

2. Things More useless then a extra vote advantage are ________________________.

3. Things More useless then Jiffy Hype are________________.

Gee Dan, nice melons.

kingfish 18290 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-15, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Things more useless then..."
Things More useless then Rodney in a reward challenge are _______________________.

A Rodney pity party.

Rodney as a life guard. Many people would drown before Rod could get that life ring to them.

Things More useless then a extra vote advantage are ________________________.

Having an advantage that actually makes you a target, but gives no immunity.

Wasting both votes on someone with an immunity idol.

Things More useless then Jiffy Hype are________________.

Repeating Jiffy hype so often that it keeps you awake at night. (Poetic justice, that.)

05-14-15, 01:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Things more useless then..."
Mmmm, we in production thought #1 was a trick question. We didn't think there was anything more useless then Rodney in a reward challenge.

As for his latest challenge epic FAIL, he must have thought he was much taller. We snickered when he kept burying that hook on a rope in the dirt at his feet. Bwahaha! Jeeze Rodney.

Bring on the carnage.

Agman2 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-14-15, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Things more useless then..."
Hmmmm, a contest huh? Well, it's worth playin for so let's get to it.

#1. The only thing more useless than "The Rod" in an award challenge? well....um...Okay, I'm stumped. I can't think of anything more useless!!!

#2 Let's see, things more useless than an extra vote advantage? That's easy....Rodney in an award challenge!

#3 This is a little tougher but I'd say once again, Rodney "The Rod" in an awards challenge.

Aruba 2170 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-16-15, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Things more useless then..."
1. Things More useless then Rodney in a reward challenge are _______________________.

Ejection seats in the helicopter taking the winning team on reward (unless of course it was the seat Will was sitting in.)

(Acknowledging Tyler's former profession) A one-legged punter.

2. Things More useless then a extra vote advantage are ________________________.

Willy Wonka's "Golden Tickets" possessed by Augustus Gloop, Violet, Veruca, and Mike TV.

Mike, Carolyn and Sierra delivering boxes of clear crayons to the orphanage.

3. Things More useless then Jiffy Hype are________________.

Fan participation in the voting for the "Second Chance" Survivors

The CBS Casting Crew

kingfish 18290 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-15, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Diva Dan’s Golden Chocolate Factory Ticket melts in his hands."
LAST EDITED ON 05-16-15 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

Hello! It is I, Coconut Bob, here with the latest in solid gold spoilers delivered to you in 3D (you need special glasses) by my usual band of unruly but pleasant to look at from all angles girls from the Really Really Really Very Truly Raunchy Girls Finishing School of Down and Dirty Tricks, Moped Madness, and Much Ado About Nothing.

I have good news and bad news this week.

First, the good news; I am here at beach level having a merry old time partying with the Nut Gallery. I do not mind this a bit.

Bad News: I no longer have the 60 story replica of Rocketfeller Plaza on the replica of MainManHattan that I had built using the EPMB black card for funding. It turns out that a 60 story skyscraper on a deserted island sticks out above the coconut palms (the architect never mentioned this), and the EPMB finally noticed the bill I was running up. So he had the building and city towed away, and the black card cancelled.

Boo Hoo Hoo, someone better give me a new skyscraper, it’s my birthday, and you promised me. You promised! Boo Hoo Hoo. (My Rod imitation. Not bad, eh?)

But it’s fun anyway, The Nut Gallery are a bunch of nuts, and we seem to be on the same wavelength in regard to swearing an everlasting vengeance vendetta against the EPMB. We gonna get that sucka’. Someday, somehow, you can bet that when he least expects it, a machete will swing out from a dark alley and his pointy little head will roll into the gutter, be carried thru the storm sewers to the ocean and be eaten by crabs, who will begin eating their meal (with their alien mouth parts) with the eyeball in the most disgusting way.

So, no worries, mate, we be hoppy, mon. And we be deliver'n dese spoilahs too, mon.

3-D Spoiler #1: Dan demonstrates to Mike that he can indeed do the Math. He says, 5 voters can out vote 1 voter. He had to use a stick and do his figgerin' in the sand, and it took him an hour to do it, but he did figure that out. Nice cyphering, Jethro.

He actually had to go back to his post delivering days, saying “let’s see if you have six letters, and you feed one to a dog and deliver the others to people two block away...”

3-D Spoiler #2: This is the week of bloody obvious spoilers, where the EPMB obviously thinks his audience (you and I) are preschoolers, so he goes even obviouser:

1. 5 minutes in to the show, Carolin says “If Mike doesn’t win Immunity, he’s gotta go. Gotta go.”
(So, you know from that that Mike is going to win the Immunity Challenge. Done deal.)

2. Rod's new plan (or exercise in futility); "First Mike goes home at TC, or, if he wins immunity, it’ll be Carolyn." (Foolproof, right? Wrong. This tells us that Mike will win IC, and that Mama C will play her HI, because, since it’s Rod’s plan, both will be safe.)

(Back to Dan – let’s see, if I drop one letter down the sewer, and squirrel takes two into its knothole nest…)

3. Dan says “MIKE CANNOT WIN IC. PERIOD! END OF SENTENCE.” (If we haven’t yet been concussed already with the earlier spoilers, here is another that Mike WILL win immunity.)

(takeaway lesson; wear head protection. We want to avoid Dementia EPMBtia later in life. )

Pity Party Spoiler #3: Before the Reward Challenge even begins, Rod is wallowing in his pity party. Afterward, Carolyn shows she is no fool, she doesn’t let him have her reward. And Will isn’t thinking about it either. Actually, I’m calling a Production Slap there. Jeff should have called Will out about that. The kind of slap that involves a balled fist and Jeff's dimpled chin.

Pity Party Spoiler #4: Mike explains to Rod using simple words that Rod might comprehend; “You have to win the reward challenge to go on reward, Rod”. (Rod just gazes vacantly off into the distance, murmuring “Wuh? Whut is the Win thing you said? And look at the pretty clouds.”

Dan interjects “You see Rod, if you have some letters, and you don't feel like delivering all of them,…

3-D Spoiler #5: Comedic quote of the week: Rod – “When I come full speed, you better watch out!” This is from the man of a million futile plans. If bluster could win a challenge, Rod might have a chance.

By the way, Rod, you go all brain fart on the definition of ‘Trust’? Really, Rod? Rod, the tool, man?

3-D Spoiler #6: So Diva Dan, you considered the two vote advantage to be a Golden Ticket? Mr. Superior Math intellectual? This Golden Ticket, the one that gave you two votes but didn't give you any kind of immunity? The ticket that "changed the whole game for you”? The same one that drew a target on your back and enhanced your chances of getting the boot before you could even be a goat at F2 or F3 and pretty much guaranteed that you also would lose any chance of even coming in second?

And then, Diva Dan, you use both votes against someone who has an HI, immunity?

The two vote advantage that you paid $400 dollars for?

3-D Spoiler #7: Diva Dan, with all that you did wrong, you did accomplish two out of three of your goals for this season, you had fun (I’ll take your word on that), you became memorable (as a Dan the Dumbass Diva Dunce), but you didn’t win. So maybe you ought to think about that last item, and your assertion that that you wouldn’t do anything differently if you had it to do again. Maybe you should consider a few tweaks? The Golden Target-on-your-back Advantage purchase, perhaps?

If you didn’t win, if you lost the game and the Mill too, there are some things you should have done differently, Dan. Do the math.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •