The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep06: "Odd (Little, Bottomless and Whistling) Woman Out""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5732 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-15, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Survivor: S30 Ep06: "Odd (Little, Bottomless and Whistling) Woman Out""

After a little Survivor corporate downsizing, we have the former White Collars, the Blue Collars and the "What's A Collar?" cultures crunched into two tribes. But shifting loyalties and backstabbing still prevail, so look for some flare-ups around camp.

The Challenge Designers have promised no more blood this week. That's good news because the "Air Raid" challenge will use up all the surgical tubing we have left, so you can forget about tourniquets. The reward involves a chance to watch some down-and-dirty turtle birthing, so you know Shirin will be looking to get her Animal Style Sex Merit Badge.

Speaking of animals, Rodney and Joaquin start looking like a power couple and Sierra swings the middle.

** On a more personal note, my apologies go out to Coconut Bob and his Raunchy Rauncharitas with Raunch Dressing on the side. So Kim was eliminated too soon and deprived him of too many lascivious and racially insensitive observations. We looked at the footage and just couldn't find a way to manipulate the game and change the outcome without a full-blown investigation. CGI can only go so far.**

Mark "Dirty Turtle" Burnett

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Turtle egg omelets. anyone? kingfish 03-26-15 1
   RE: Turtle egg omelets. anyone? suzzee 03-27-15 4
       RE: Turtle egg omelets. anyone? kingfish 03-27-15 5
 RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep06: "Odd... kingfish 03-26-15 2
 Rodneeeee suzzee 03-27-15 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 18153 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-15, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Turtle egg omelets. anyone? "
LAST EDITED ON 03-26-15 AT 03:24 PM (EST)

Live from New York, It’s Saturday Night Live!!!

No, it isn’t, that was just to throw the Federales off. Maybe they can catch a play or a baseball game, or something. Whatever. Now they’ll be searching the Big Apple while me (Coconut Bob here) and my girls (yes, in case you’re wondering, they are the very raunchy girls from the RRR R Girls finishing school of Pleasure and Pain) scour the Survivor Island and do what needs to be done to collect the very latest spoilers with the most insane inside information that the world has ever seen. Is that bragging? Yes, it is. For good reason. My girls are the slyest, slinkiest, sneakiest, and sexiest little spoiler patrol around, and they deserve to be bragged on.

Anyway, after a good Vespa run up to Sturgis, and after hoorahing a few villages on the way, they found time to scrape up some gooky spoiler info for this week, and send it via Turtle Express to me.

And so, I present it to you.

Turtle Express Spoiler #1 The next Survivor season will feature three tribes again. After the success of police type people in the last few seasons, they decided to make that aspect of society a feature, so the tribes that will compete will be the Lawyers, the Cops, and the Crooks.

The EPMB was the first recruit for the Crooks tribe, but he decided that it would disrupt the spa days that he had planned, as well as the penis enhancement surgery scheduled for that time. The piercing ‘down there’ had begun to itch and turn red, and Roma was insisting that something had to be done.

And you know what? After that little but very romantic liaison Roma and I had while he was away, I’m actually a little put out. When we were together it was all “I love you”, and “You’re the best I’ve ever had’, “I’ve never seen one that big before”, and stuff like that, but now she returns to EPMB? I mean, in reality it’s no real loss, I still have my girls and each one puts Roma to shame in every way possible, but still, it hurts down deep inside. I'm human, and I do have feelings, after all. Rejection hurts.

Besides, it really would be more appropriate for him to wait until they have a season of Snakes, Lowlifes, and Scumbags with infected penises.

Hmmph.

Turtle Express Spoiler #2 Once again, the maxim that is at the heart of the lessons from Survivor is proven and re-proven. “Do not get comfortable at TC”.

Hasta la Vista Max.

Hasta la Vista Joaquim.

Turtle Express Spoiler #3 Shirin asks the eternal question “What do I have to change about me?”

Well, Shirin, I'm glad you asked. You came to the right place to ask that question. It’s easy, and here it is for free: If you don’t mean business, pull up your panties.

And you could just shut your mouth. That’s for free too.

Turtle Express Spoiler #4 I guess we should have known, he does have that drunken bible verse tattoo on his back, but it turns out that Mike doesn’t drink, have sex, or party. He claims.

And he’s from Texas, and works in the oil field. So it’s quite obvious that lying isn’t one of his taboos. And this actually may be his salvation in this game.

Mike, the Saint of Lying SOBs.

Turtle Express Spoiler #5 Now to the comic relief. Rod. Sees himself as destined to be the one to win this season (pause for laughter. Done yet? No? We can wait).

He sees himself throwing his arms up at the end like his hero Rocky Balboa. Did anyone not guess that Rocky Balboa would be his hero? Anyone? Anyone?

More? You want more? You think the producers and editors don’t have a sense of humor? Here goes.

<Rod>“They think I’m dumb. But wait till they see what I got planned for this game!” Then watch whatever idiot pinhead plan he had for the game go out the window after the very next TC, as well as his bromance. Hasta la Vista Rod’s plans. They do think you're dumb, and for good reason. You are really really dumb.

BTW, Did anyone notice that my new girlfriend Jenn quoted me? “Rod's just a tool!”

Me and Jenn, we’re tight.

Turtle Express Spoiler #6 What? Are you serious? The reward is staying awake all night to watch turtles? No Spa days? No waterfall days? Just turtles? (Alright they did throw in beef stew and mac and cheese. That was probably so that the producers could watch shrunken stomachs regurgitate uncontrollably. For them it’s a betting game for distance. The mix of beef stew and Mac and cheese was not pretty, though).

Claps to the producers for a devising reward that served to protect endangered turtle reproduction for one night. (yeah, right, one stinking night. They deserve a big old wild life conservation star for one stinking night).

Slaps to Jeff’s personal chef for the turtle egg omelets he’s been serving to the crew.

Turtle Express Spoiler #7 In the challenge, Will pulled up the rear. For some reason that seems to be worth remarking on.

Turtle Express Spoiler #8 Uncredited; The midgets (What? PC? Ok, height challenged? Little people? Runts?) with the flags behind the sling shot targets. They did a remarkable job and deserve mentioning. Those flags were promptly raised, smartly shown, and crisply waved. Kudos, down there.

Turtle Express Spoiler #9 Old news, all over again. Once again, Dan’s version of an apology is “I’m sorry, but…”.

Dan is indeed sorry, but not in the way that he thinks. He’s just a sorry, sorry excuse for a fat man.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5729 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-15, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Turtle egg omelets. anyone? "
Turtle Express Spoiler #1: Roma is so fickle. That's ok sweetie now the rest of us stand a chance.

Turtle Express Spoiler #2: Couldn't have happened to a couple of nicer guys. Can you imagine Losers Lodge now? I'd demand to be taken to Exile Island.

Turtle Express Spoiler #3: And keep yo' drawers on, ain't nobody want to see dat.

Turtle Express Spoiler #4: Mike stopped all that carousing right after he got that back tat, or so I hear.

Turtle Express Spoiler #5: Jeeze, he hears a lot of voices don't he. You and Jenn? You devil you.

Turtle Express Spoiler #6: Right on.

Turtle Express Spoiler #7,8,&9: Yeah, exactly right my man.

Thank you for the astute observations and all that.

I'll be your own little Raunchette Bob, call me...

03-27-15, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Turtle egg omelets. anyone? "
Always room for one more.

03-26-15, 12:34 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Be The Survivor: S30 Ep06: "Odd (Little, Bottomless and Whistling) Woman Out""
And yes, I am deprived. Thanks for the commiseration.

RIP (Tee hee, I said piece) So Kim, may so many raunchy observations be revived in your next life.

And I hate that inflamed penis pustule EPMB for that.

suzzee 5729 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-15, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Rodneeeee"
LMAO Rodney! I bet you're sainted mother has seen that same look on your mug when she told you there wasn't any cookies left.

I'm using that TC look for my Facebook page.

Denied!

Bring on the carnage.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •