The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-15, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""

Tonight's installment will test your bladder control as well as your DVR capacity as we jam Episode 4 and 5 together like a toddler making a peanut butter and jellyfish sandwich. You'll mutter, "It seems more like Episode 45...".

While No Collar's losing streak is deeper than the Porta Potty trench at Burning Man, it looks like they may dig their way out. Meanwhile, players need to keep their heads down during the "Haulin' Oats" Reward Challenge. Remember the order; Rock, Paper, Scissors, Spock, Lizard, Bad Puns, Wooden Platform. Choose incorrectly and you could be enjoying jungle medical attention that makes the antics on "The Knick" look like the Mayo Clinic's highlights reel.

This is followed by a Tribal Shuffle and the karmic alignment as everyone scrambles for HIIs, new alliances and a scrap of self-respect. Best advice for all three situations; look under a rock.

Mark "Oh, crap. ZERO days since our last work related accident." Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... suzzee 03-19-15 1
   RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Agman2 03-19-15 5
       RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... kingfish 03-19-15 7
           RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... suzzee 03-20-15 9
               RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Agman2 03-20-15 14
 RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Agman2 03-19-15 2
 Quien is mas Annoying? kingfish 03-19-15 3
   RE: Quien is mas Annoying? Agman2 03-19-15 4
 RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... greenmachine 03-19-15 6
   RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... kingfish 03-19-15 8
       RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... suzzee 03-20-15 10
           RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Agman2 03-20-15 11
               RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... suzzee 03-20-15 12
                   RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Agman2 03-20-15 13
 RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Molaholic 03-21-15 15
   RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... kingfish 03-21-15 16
       RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... Agman2 03-24-15 17
           RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... suzzee 03-25-15 18
               RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/... greenmachine 03-25-15 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5726 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-15, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Professional whistler Shirin? You can't sing either. Keep your drawers on, ain't nobody need dat.

Bring on the carnage.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Agman2 1007 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-19-15, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Oh, I don't know, I'll bet her whistling is better than it sounds!

kingfish 18141 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-15, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Hey, are you looking at me? You were! You were looking at me real funny like.

Weren't you?

Or is it just me?

You had a stern expression when I said that.

Or did you?

Am I dreaming?

Or are you dreaming?

Am I in your dream, or are you in my dream?

Monkeys are so much more fun.

Oh crap, I'm not wearing pants.

Stop staring at me like that! You were staring, weren't you?

Or is it just me?

Why are you looking at me like that?

03-20-15, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
All this while she was looking into a mirror.

Bring on the carnage.

03-20-15, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
*snort*

03-19-15, 10:41 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Shirin, I have never seen anyone flap their gums so much, and say nothing! As for your whistling, don't, just don't!!!!!

03-19-15, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Quien is mas Annoying?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

"When the rooster crows at the break of Dawn,

Look out your window and your head will be done gone and been chopped off."

Coconut Bob ringing in the new year for you. Whooee, Happy New Year!!! Whooeee!!!

What, it’s March already? What happened to January and February? I was what? I was where?

OK, folks it seems that I have some catching up to do, the New Year’s party (…Oh Jesus, which year was it? 2015? Whew. For a moment…well never mind) was a pisser it seems. And they’re telling me that we’ve already begun Survivor Season 30, the year of the No Talent, No Brains, and No Bikini Bottoms. (What? - Collars? What about collars? Don’t confuse me with collars, my head hurts).

Anyway, while the supremely talented and comforting, not to mention naked, girls from the RRR R School of Southern Comfort, Grits, and Chicken Frying bring me up to date and tend to my throbbing needs (and my pounding headache), I will lay out the latest and the greatest and the most bestest spoilers ever, courtesy of the Nicaraguan monkey express.

And this week we got a butt load of spoilers.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #1: So, with four chickens, three egg laying hens and one rooster whose only asset is his drumsticks (unless you enjoy a 4:30 am wake up), they boil up one of the hens.

Welcome to the new No-Brains tribe.

Once again they demonstrate why every tribe needs a good ole’ southern boy (or girl). Where is JT when you need him? Or even Shambo? No one who knows his or her chickens would ever let the rooster live. (And I apologize if I’m breaking the code of male brotherhood).

Bestest Spoiler Ever #2: Speaking of No-Brains, we come to Dan.

Dan Dan, the lady’s man, he can woo them if no one can.

Except he can’t. He, in his 42 years of aging and learning all about how to talk to women (or anyone, actually), has somehow never learned that there are no “buts” in apologizing. As in “I’m sorry, I apologize, BUT…”. That just doesn’t work, Dan. Never has and never will. You can live to be 10 times as old as Mike, and you will still never get it.

There is a reason that there are P.O. boxes, mail slots and mail boxes, and that is so that mailmen don’t have to interact with customers. Because they don’t have that skill.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #3: Will lives. In spite of having no athletic ability, no stamina, and the inability to out think a looped rope, he survives. I’m beginning to think that he will GO…All…THE…WAY!!! (Not really).

Bestest Spoiler Ever #4: After her exposure on Survivor, Shirin will be recruited to sing the national anthem at all sporting events in 2016, and in each case an encore of “Whistle While You Work” will be demanded of her because (as we all know), she’s a “professional” whistler.

Then, she looks down and sees that she has no bikini bottom (curiously, she does have her bra on), and that the entire audience is staring at her with stern looks, and wakes up screaming in her monkey lover’s ear.

(Disclaimer: I sometimes have that same no-bikini bottom dream)

Spoiler alert: Shirin is nutso crazy. More crazy than Matt.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #5: Speaking of Matt. To Matt, the survivor experience involves getting stung by a sting ray. In the event that a sting ray isn’t available, stepping on some coral and claiming to be stung by a sting ray (twice) will do.

“Quien is mas loco?”

Bestest Spoiler Ever #6: Latest innocent victim, a garden snake. To what depth will these animal abusers sink? Can a snake not get a little sun basking time anymore without someone biting its head off?

Those cute little Capuchins better sleep with one eye open. As should those Iguanas. And those centipedes, they make a pretty good in-between meal munchies.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #7: Speaking of sleeping with one eye open, Sierra is plotting to kill her blue collar tribe mates. It’s not bragging, they will be dead to her. That sort of thing is legal on Nicaragua if your Survivor tribe mates vote against you and you survive. It’s a new law.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #8: Dan was served this morning with a lawsuit by Kelly for his first degree inept dumbness causing injuries.

Kelly, however, emerged as the real blue collar tough guy/person. It is expected that Rod will wake up dead after he advises her to live up to a higher standard. Mike is already her personal pool boy. It’s just too bad (for him) that Kelly is swimming in a different lane.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #9: Rod’s “cool, calm, and collective” attitude has the Boston public school system screaming in agony.

Bestest Spoiler Ever #10: So, the question of the day is, where did nip-slip Jenn hide that HI, anyway? Of her two alternatives, one would hope that she chose the one over the other.

03-19-15, 11:04 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Quien is mas Annoying?"
Outstanding job as usual Kingfish Bob!

greenmachine 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-19-15, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
I didn't think that would happen. Based on my vast knowledge of survivor, I thought I had all my ducks in a row and all my t's crossed. I am disappointed but in the lore of survivor, they is a certain jenesequa in being blindsided.

03-19-15, 03:10 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-15 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

Think about how much fun Lindsey will have with no one but you to talk to.

It's hard to believe that someone as schooled in the minutia of Survivor would miss the fatality of saying "I'm glad we lost the IC and have to go to TC. I am happy to get to get into blindsiding, backstabbing, strategizing."

You need to read your "Classic Famous Last Words" lexicon.

03-20-15, 09:38 AM (EST)
10. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Poor Max, so busy working on his next class syllabus with Shirin he forgot he was actually in the game. Now he can start the Loser's Lodge chapter in his new book.

Bring on the carnage.

03-20-15, 12:00 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Well, as much fun as LL is, maybe that's part of his master plan!

03-20-15, 01:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Ah, so true.

Bring on the carnage.

03-20-15, 02:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-15 AT 02:44 PM (EST)

On the other hand, he may just be an arrogant dumb azz who knows just enough about Survivor to be a danger to himself!

Molaholic 8954 desperate attention whore postings

03-21-15, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Kudos to the post-production staff for getting Jiffy's warnings about head-knocks during the RC. Maybe they should have talked with the folks that put together the commercials, and let Kelly's coconut crash be a surprise.

Best dang siggie design in the whole dang designforce!

03-21-15, 12:26 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
LAST EDITED ON 03-21-15 AT 05:57 PM (EST)

Speaking of kudos, hats off to the ropes for out-thinking Rod and Will.

Also, hats off to rocks for being smarter than Rod.

03-24-15, 12:53 PM (EST)
17. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
Those particular obstacles obviously know the ropes better than Rob and Will.

03-25-15, 11:11 AM (EST)
18. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
They've spent a lot more time on the Survivor set.

Bring on the carnage.

greenmachine 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-25-15, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmachine Click to send private message to greenmachine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: "Bet The Survivor": S30 Eps 04/05: "Winner Winner, Tetanus Shots For Dinner!""
It would seem will has spent more time on the couch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •