The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 56540 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-14, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."
Because according to the editing, Tony is the only thing we ever need to talk about.

Also the episode preview text.

And the promos.

Plus Jeff.

Additionally, Tony.

1. How many more idols will Tony be given before the end of the season?
2. Has Tony already been invited back for next season, the season after that, and every season until the show is canceled, which clearly it never will be because Tony?
3. Will the Fan Favorite vote come with exactly one number to text, or have all the other ones simply been disabled?
4. Out of approximately forty post-reveal minutes available at the Reunion Special, how many seconds will not be dedicated to Tony?
5. What will happen to anyone on the jury who does not vote for Tony?
6. Was Jeff's foodgasm a warmup for what he plans to do with Tony?
7. How many times can you see the word 'Tony' before it starts to lose all meaning?
8. Should we just rename the series into The Tony Show?
9. Are you sick of Tony yet?
10. Remember that presidential campaign reality show which EPMB never really got off the ground...?

Yes, that's a Tony question. In two years.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ten Very Important Questions Ab... Colonel Zoiderg 05-01-14 1
 RE: Ten Very Important Questions Ab... suzzee 05-01-14 2
   RE: Ten Very Important Questions Ab... dabo 05-01-14 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoiderg 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-01-14, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."
Tony: The new Russell. Crazy like Russell. Finds idols like Russell. His gamesmanship, however, is pure Judd. I'm waiting on a speech about Aaaaaay Deeeeeee Deeeeeeeee to seal it.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 5388 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-14, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."
I need a Tony-ectomy. I figure he needs two more Tony Perry Idols to make it to F2. I expect to see a couple of blank ballots in the final TC. I think his tickets are already purchased for the next season.

11. How long before Tony & BRob start hanging out?

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

dabo 26184 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-14, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-14 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

Make them co-hosts for a couple of seasons with a follow-up half-hour each week of just the two of them brainstorming with EPJP, the first ever reality sit-com!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •