URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4390
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."

Posted by Estee on 05-01-14 at 08:01 AM
Because according to the editing, Tony is the only thing we ever need to talk about.

Also the episode preview text.

And the promos.

Plus Jeff.

Additionally, Tony.

1. How many more idols will Tony be given before the end of the season?
2. Has Tony already been invited back for next season, the season after that, and every season until the show is canceled, which clearly it never will be because Tony?
3. Will the Fan Favorite vote come with exactly one number to text, or have all the other ones simply been disabled?
4. Out of approximately forty post-reveal minutes available at the Reunion Special, how many seconds will not be dedicated to Tony?
5. What will happen to anyone on the jury who does not vote for Tony?
6. Was Jeff's foodgasm a warmup for what he plans to do with Tony?
7. How many times can you see the word 'Tony' before it starts to lose all meaning?
8. Should we just rename the series into The Tony Show?
9. Are you sick of Tony yet?
10. Remember that presidential campaign reality show which EPMB never really got off the ground...?

Yes, that's a Tony question. In two years.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ten Very Important Questions About Tony."
Posted by Colonel Zoiderg on 05-01-14 at 10:02 AM
Tony: The new Russell. Crazy like Russell. Finds idols like Russell. His gamesmanship, however, is pure Judd. I'm waiting on a speech about Aaaaaay Deeeeeee Deeeeeeeee to seal it.

Posted by suzzee on 05-01-14 at 10:31 AM
I need a Tony-ectomy. I figure he needs two more Tony Perry Idols to make it to F2. I expect to see a couple of blank ballots in the final TC. I think his tickets are already purchased for the next season.

11. How long before Tony & BRob start hanging out?

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Posted by dabo on 05-01-14 at 02:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-14 AT 02:03 PM (EST)

Make them co-hosts for a couple of seasons with a follow-up half-hour each week of just the two of them brainstorming with EPJP, the first ever reality sit-com!