The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-13, 03:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""

Cochran doesn't RSVP for the potential sausage alliance. Phillip names a new Stealth "R" Us member right out in the open... negating the word "stealth". And it's Dawn of the Dead for anyone who confides in Mama Meehan.

Mark "Don't blame me, I tried to drown them" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... kingfish 04-11-13 1
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... michel 04-14-13 13
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... kingfish 04-11-13 2
   Follow us on Twitter suzzee 04-12-13 10
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... michel 04-14-13 14
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... jbug 04-11-13 3
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... agman 04-12-13 4
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... kingfish 04-12-13 5
           RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... agman 04-12-13 6
               RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... kingfish 04-12-13 7
                   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... suzzee 04-12-13 9
                       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... michel 04-14-13 15
                           RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... suzzee 04-15-13 18
   Got you beat JB suzzee 04-12-13 8
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... Scarlett O Hara 04-14-13 11
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... michel 04-14-13 16
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... Scarlett O Hara 04-14-13 12
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I ... michel 04-14-13 17
 >>>Red Dawn storm warning<<< suzzee 04-15-13 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-13, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
LAST EDITED ON 04-11-13 AT 08:25 AM (EST)

I gotta admit, you're 100% so far at spotting the quote of the week.

That quote supports my belief that Cochran is a son of Woody Allen.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-13, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
The balance of my bank account negates that theory....but the million will soon change that.

04-11-13, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
Some really great spoilers to report this week, once again brought to you a group of naked nymphos from the Really Really Raunchy School of Raunchiness and Vespa maintenance.

Spoiler: Continuing his monster challenge streak, the white flash we know as Cochran (he removed his shirt for the RC this week) will score a point in the flying ball-toss challenge. This means that for two weeks in a row he actually has something brag about to his Twitter nerd buddies and to the pet ferret he keeps in his apartment. He named him Numbskull.

Spoiler: Brenda’s secret stealth name is Serenity, as announced to the world by Phil, leader of the super-secret group of assassins, Stealth-R-Us. But he should have named her Monk, because it seems she has taken a vow of silence, she wins a point for her team in the RC, she wins IC, and she never says a word. Maybe “Silent Assassin”? Or "She Who Smelt It Dealt it"?

Spoiler: Phil confides to his alliance that he lost the Immunity Challenge on purpose this time too, because with his super strength he could have bent the bars any time he wanted to and stuck his head thru. But this would have given his alliance too much of an advantage and possibly spilled the secret (that the whole world knows) about the existence of Stealth-R-Us. So, strategically, he had to purposely lose again.

Always thinking ahead, is that Phillip. Which is really hard to do when all you can see is the inside of your ass.

Just to make sure no one suspected their existence, he talked incessantly about them and all their secret names at TC.

Phil is absolutely the worst federal agent ever.

Bonus:
This Week’s Almost Fatal Helpful Gesture: In trying to help out Brenda by telling her that she could stop fighting the rising tide because she won the IC, Reynold does a cannon-ball dive and swamps her out. Brenda comes up choking and-blue lipped and really pissed at Reynold.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-12-13, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Follow us on Twitter"
Your creampie in the sky Twitter spotlight on Half A$$ Survivor Phillipfullofbeans.

#bring your idol to TC

Next time Malcolm wears his shorts that have the pockets.

#19th nervous breakdown

Dawn, get over yourself.

#stfu

Phillip, please.

#idols for anyone who asks

Reynold, you knucklehead.

#serenity

Brenda, next time make nice to Jiffy, you'll get a better edit.

#dude

Erik, can I have a coconut double scoop?

Bite Me

04-14-13, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
I was sandbagging up to now. I'm actually a challenge hog.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-13, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
and no one seems to remember me my first time around!
or they do and think I'll do the same thing again? really?

***pay no attention to the previews; I am having a nervous breakdown, it's true. I just can't take much more of the stealth.

I really know how to pickem don't I

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-13, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
Just hurry up and leave before I say something you will repeat to the chief of Spy vs. Spy!

04-12-13, 02:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-13 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

What we want to know is, just who is this Madeline that you were trying to impress by spelling her name backwards?

To the Shwack shack with you!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-13, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
Sorry but that is on a need to know basis and right now you don't need to know

nevermind the fact that I was probably in the kitchen scavaging for food when I did that!

04-12-13, 05:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
I'd like to know becasue I think I could impress her by standing on my head.

04-12-13, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
You gotta do it backwards to impress mloclam's mom. Hey I spelled mom backwards but it looks the same.

signed,
the Gallery, or using our Stealth name. Hanging Nutz

Bite Me

04-14-13, 01:33 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
Mloclam? I usually spell it Malocolm!

04-15-13, 02:44 PM (EST)
18. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
malcolm backwards is mloclam, he's playing backwards anyway.

I should be watched....closely.

04-12-13, 07:02 PM (EST)
8. "Got you beat JB "
I really know how to pickem don't I

I even bore myself.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-13, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
That Tribal Council was too close for my liking! Thank God for my new love Eddie, for warning me that the Fans were after my head! Now, how can I shake things up this week?

04-14-13, 01:35 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
It was nice knowing you. Remember: C-o-c-h-r-a-n. That's all you need to know when you get to that final vote. And about Eddie: He wasn't even interested.

Scarlett O Hara 3259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-13, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
Hey, when YOU are a Disney Prince in the Disney Prince Frat Boy fraternity, you do anything for a brother. And, I do mean anything ...

04-14-13, 01:36 PM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep09:"I Rarely Leave My Apartment. Or Twitter.""
I'll be sure to thank you as a bro when you give me that million!

04-15-13, 02:48 PM (EST)
19. ">>>Red Dawn storm warning<<<"
A seasonal squall is going to hit Jiffy's Island at Dawn, take shelter, keep your idols secured. Heavy blubbering is expected...this message will repeat...

Bite Me

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •