The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-24-12, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
In the moment that none of us have been waiting for, "Facts of DAW" star Lisa Whelchel and "Lack of Sex" therapist Denise Stapley go 'mustache a mustache', pushing a dirty ball in the mud. When that doesn't work, they unleash the unprecedented* Let's Make A Deal gambit to break the stalemate.

In other news... Mike eats rice, Artis sees that as a vice and Abi doesn't play nice.

* Unprecedented except for the half dozen other times it's been done.

Mark "When in doubt... women and mud" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... MissMyth 10-25-12 1
   RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... byoffer 10-25-12 2
   RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... suzzee 10-26-12 6
 RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... byoffer 10-25-12 3
   RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... suzzee 10-26-12 5
 Fantasy Slut league kingfish 10-25-12 4
   RE: Fantasy Slut league suzzee 10-26-12 7
 RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... jbug 10-29-12 8
   RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... suzzee 10-29-12 9
       RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... jbug 10-30-12 10
           RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... suzzee 10-30-12 11
               RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... byoffer 10-31-12 12
                   RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dir... suzzee 10-31-12 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-25-12, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Gotta give Lisa props for hanging tough out there. Why couldn't they have sent Abi out? Smushing her into the mud would have been sooooooo satisfying.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-12, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Hey, if we had sent Abi out I might have smashed her into the mud.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

10-26-12, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Maybe if we sit her out enough she'll just forget to show up one of these days.

I am too a celebrity

10-25-12, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
How about Abi and Artis byotching and blaming me for going along with the deal for the rice, and doing it from the sidelines. Did I make the deal? No, that was Penner. Did I go along with the deal? Yes. But so did the others on Tandang. All I did was do the speaking.

Let's wait and see just how hungry Kalabaw gets now that they have given away all their rice. Short term gain could lead to long term pain for them.

Speaking of pain, I am pretty proud of myself for competing in a very physical challenge and surviving without getting my nuts cracked (though Penner was trying!!).

10-26-12, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Yeah Mike, We coconuts were feeling a little sympathy pain for you. So was that a foreshadowing of a close, close alliance?

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-12, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Fantasy Slut league"
As usual, California high schooler’s are right on the cutting edge of sluttiness, and even the Raunchy girls of my Finishing school for really really raunchy novitiates can admire them.

They inspired us to set up our own Fantasy slut league, where you pick the girls you want on your fantasy team and compete with other fantasy teams. Sluts perform various acts, and whoever has that slut on their team earns points based on a slippery sliding scale of daring, imagination, duration, and in general, lustiness.

Never fear, though, we still still do our daily "Sluts on Parade" too.

Because they also moonlight for me on this survivor spoiler gig, I had to recuse myself from participating in the Fantasy league, mainly becasue I participate in the actual action. It probably wouldn’t be fair, and if I were to be seen to be cheating, then who would believe me when I report the latest spoilers?

As follows:

Spoiler #1: Last episode we saw Dawson learn that you shouldn't tease a bear. Or an ex-Astro.

Spoiler #2: Katie will mention that she doesn’t perform awesome (significant pause, wink wink) during challenges. She does do awesomely when performing for the night shift crew, however.

Spoiler #3: Penner tries to talk turkey with Mike “Scabs” Skupin, little knowing that Scabs actually thinks (and eats) like a chicken.

Spoiler #4: Abi Plays in a challenge this week. Mainly because she didn't actually have to do anything but threaten and complain, and with the implicit promise to explode her Brazilian bomb self. Those Latina, you just never know what's a’gonna happen.

Spoiler #5: In the Reward Challenge, Lisa will be all over Denise, and soon it will become a mutually satisfying wresting match. It will start out with the usual frenetic action as one would expect, and then wind down as they both are spent and breathing deeply. Finally, they are just holding each other and making small talk.

Spoiler #6: After discovering what fun mud wresting can be with Lisa, Denise volunteers to mud wrestle Lisa again for immunity. Or RC. Or Katie. When Probst seems hesitant, Denise offers to wrestle all three. Little tiger is she.

Spoiler #7: Ever the keenly observant commentator and chief buttinski, Blue shirt makes the observation that this challenge was unique. Never before had both tribes lost a Reward challenge.

Spoiler #8: Survivor Lesson; After starving the tribe members for a couple of weeks, let one team stuff themselves with more than their pinched stomachs can handle, and hold a projectile puking contest.

Observation: Bye Katie. It was fun watching you. And I also miss the Perfect hissy fit. A little. Not much actually.

Tribe hath madeth thisth Sigith.

10-26-12, 12:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fantasy Slut league"
They inspired us to set up our own Fantasy slut league, where you pick the girls you want on your fantasy team and compete with other fantasy teams. Sluts perform various acts, and whoever has that slut on their team earns points based on a slippery sliding scale of daring, imagination, duration, and in general, lustiness.

I think you have the basis for a copyright infringement. After all the Raunchettes have been on the slutting edge for much longer then those wannabes. Go get a sleazy lawyer and stop this blatant plagiarism.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-12, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
What the hell just happened?

10-29-12, 11:07 AM (EST)
9. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Awww, we're sad to see you take the walk of shame. What did you do to Jiffy, tell him he was too old for you? He was such a Katie-basher.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-12, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
He was, wasn't he?
Others were not so good in challenges, but Jiffy picked on me the most. Guess I didn't throw myself at him like Dawson did.

Hey, let's compare coconuts?
Yours? hard, rock hard!
Mine? firm, perfectly shaped.

10-30-12, 03:01 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
Yes but you've only a pair, I have a full house.

10-31-12, 11:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
I'd volunteer to be an independent judge, but would probably get hurt.

10-31-12, 12:02 PM (EST)
13. "RE: "S25 Ep06 Be The Survivor: "Dirty Balls""
>HA!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •