The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Skupin Breaks Previous Record: Remains Non-Crispy Critter""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-31-12, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Skupin Breaks Previous Record: Remains Non-Crispy Critter""
LAST EDITED ON 10-31-12 AT 10:05 PM (EST)

DUH... S25 EP07

Michael Skupin has survived camp machete incidents, foot punctures, diving mask implosions, near campfire marshmallow roastings, but is still vertical with a mere three hours to go until he can break his previous record. Normally this would signal a Wile E. Coyote ACME/AJAX® safe to drop from the heavens and smush Skupin, but alas, a different fate befalls him--- the Merge.

Meanwhile, Lisa's laundry fluff and fold service leads her to Malcolm's Hidden Immunity Idol and "3 Finger" Kent is still swinging toward the fences on his quest to vote out "Hawkeye"... ummm... Penner.

Mark "Stay Tuned for 'Survivor Brooklyn'" Burnett
(All snarkiness aside, sending out good vibes to all our EC peeps)
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Sk... MissMyth 10-31-12 1
 RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Sk... byoffer 11-01-12 2
   RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Sk... suzzee 11-01-12 4
 RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Sk... suzzee 11-01-12 3
 Mike "FireFaller" Skupin makes a br... kingfish 11-01-12 5
   RE: Mike "FireFaller" Skupin makes ... byoffer 11-02-12 6
   RE: Mike "FireFaller" Skupin makes ... suzzee 11-02-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

10-31-12, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Skupin Breaks Previous Record: Remains Non-Crispy Critter""
I was gonna whup Lisa for messing around with my boy's laundry and exposing his idol, but I'm so happy about this immunity win that I'll just sit here and stroke my necklace.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Skupin Breaks Previous Record: Remains Non-Crispy Critter""
*big inhale*

So this is what a merge feels like.

It's nice to make the merge, but this game is messed up. With the loss of RC, all of the eye-candy is not gone from this season. I didn't get to be a father of 7 without appreciating the female form!

And even more than the loss of eye-candy, Tandang is a mess. We merged with a strong numbers advantage, but clearly disfunctional. Yikes.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-01-12, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Skupin Breaks Previous Record: Remains Non-Crispy Critter""
oh oh, I see the end of someone's story line.......

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

11-01-12, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S25 Ep06 "Be The Survivor": "Skupin Breaks Previous Record: Remains Non-Crispy Critter""
humming Sound of Music theme

Oh yay! Laundry day, I love,love love doing the wash...Oh wait, what's this in my sons pocket? Oh, whew! It's an immunity idol, gosh for a minute there I thought it was a pack of rubbers.

humming Sound of Music theme

I am too a celebrity

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-12, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Mike "FireFaller" Skupin makes a breakthru"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-12 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

Hello. Back again with the newest and the bluest from Survivor Island, where the spoilers come ready spoiled. So spoiled that the buzzards have been circling for weeks. In fact, we had to shoo them off when an unidentified Hantz tried to sneak back on the island. He still doesn't clean up very well, and he's claiming he won this season too.

Anyway, this week the adorable yet cutely deplorable raunchy ladies from the finishing school for really very Raunchy girls have been painting their unclothed bodies in camo and sneaking thru the jungle to get the latest and greatest spoilers just for you, dear readers, and here they are.

Spoiler #1: A black sharpie exploded in the pocket of Probst’s blue fishing shirt. It is now his black fishing shirt. Probably the only way he could be made to vary his wardrobe.

Spoiler #2: Penner will admit that he realizes what his problem on the island is. But not surprisingly, it’s not what he thinks it is. Somehow he never catches on that his problem is his ego. And his irritatingly condescending tone of voice.

Spoiler #3: Just wait a Tandang moment, what is a Dangrayne?

Spoiler #4: Abi Maria (great name, BTW) just can’t seem to go a whole show without being a bitch. She almost made it this time, but couldn't get thru Tribal at the end. Oh well, those crazy Hispanics.

Spoiler #5: Mike "Firefaller” Skupin experiences an epiphany. “I made it to the merge without anything worse than a few bumps, scrapes, and a lost appendage or two. And it feels good! I'm not a burnt offering. Yet. How novel!”

Oops, he’s walking by the fire again…

Spoiler #6: Penner reveals his secret stash spot. His ass crack. Mama Lisa isn't likely to hang that out to dry, although Jeff does have something like that in mind.

Spoiler #7: It will be revealed that there has been another celebrity on the island all along when Artis admits that he was in Pulp Fiction.

Spoiler #8: RC, after weeks on the island, still not skanky. Still a visual pleasure either coming or going. What were they thinking?

Spoiler #9: Denise finally wins Immunity. Damn, she says, this is more fun than ##### (oops, I mean) mud wrestling Lisa.

Spoiler #10: Kent reveals that Survivor is a lot like catching a bean ball in the ear. On his good days he remembers things like that.

Spoiler #11: Pete is gay. Which is OK, but what is strange is that he is a gay with no sense of the fabulous. Anyone that cannot appreciate the Island delight that is RC, either as previously mentioned, coming or going, or even just sitting there, is not an appreciator of the female sex. Definitely gay.

Tribe snapped his fingers, and this sig appeared. Cool, huh!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-12, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mike "FireFaller" Skupin makes a breakthru"
Spoiler #11: Pete is gay. Which is OK, but what is strange is that he is a gay with no sense of the fabulous. Anyone that cannot appreciate the Island delight that is RC, either as previously mentioned, coming or going, or even just sitting there, is not an appreciator of the female sex. Definitely gay.

At the risk of sounding serious, this part has been bothering me from the start. How did Pete ever choose Abi over RC? Aside from the obvious eye-candy differences (is there anything sexy about Abi??), Abi seems to have an ugly character (maybe it is just the editing).

I just can't imagine how Pete chose to align with Abi.

11-02-12, 03:51 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Mike "FireFaller" Skupin makes a breakthru"
Spoiler #1: A black sharpie exploded in the pocket of Probst’s blue fishing shirt. It is now his black fishing shirt. Probably the only way he could be made to vary his wardrobe.

I thought he had only a black shirt, every week he washes it with more bleach until it lightens to a nice dull beige.

Spoiler #3: Just wait a Tandang moment, what is a Dangrayne

They misspelled Gangrene. That was so pathetic that Jiffy didn't even comment on the new name this time. Maybe in means something in Brazilian. Maybe it's a word scramble for the viewers. Maybe it's just another made up word.

OH, I get it, it's a comment on the weather. Dang Rain. LOL no wonder Jiffy ignored it. > LOL< you think?

Coronation by Tribe

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •