The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD #9 Top 20 Performance 2/Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-18-12, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD #9 Top 20 Performance 2/Results ECST"
sorry a bit late, will be on a bit of a tape delay unless I catch up.

Group performance

Beautiful People
Marilyn Manson.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD #9 Top 20 Performance 2/... Snidget 07-18-12 1
 Lindsay and Cole Snidget 07-18-12 2
   RE: Lindsay and Cole Snidget 07-18-12 3
   RE: Lindsay and Cole udg 07-18-12 24
 Amelia and Will Snidget 07-18-12 4
   RE: Amelia and Will Snidget 07-18-12 5
   RE: Amelia and Will udg 07-18-12 25
 Amber and Nick Snidget 07-18-12 6
   RE: Amber and Nick Snidget 07-18-12 7
 Audrey and Matthew Snidget 07-18-12 8
   RE: Audrey and Matthew Snidget 07-18-12 9
   RE: Audrey and Matthew udg 07-18-12 26
 Janelle and Dareian Snidget 07-18-12 10
   RE: Janelle and Dareian Snidget 07-18-12 11
   RE: Janelle and Dareian udg 07-18-12 27
 Janaya and Brandon Snidget 07-18-12 12
   RE: Janaya and Brandon Snidget 07-18-12 13
   RE: Janaya and Brandon udg 07-18-12 30
 Eliana and Cyrus Snidget 07-18-12 14
   RE: Eliana and Cyrus Snidget 07-18-12 15
   RE: Eliana and Cyrus udg 07-18-12 28
 Alexa and Daniel Snidget 07-18-12 16
   RE: Alexa and Daniel Snidget 07-18-12 17
 Tiffany and George Snidget 07-18-12 18
   RE: Tiffany and George Snidget 07-18-12 19
   RE: Tiffany and George udg 07-18-12 29
 Witney and Chehon. Snidget 07-18-12 20
   RE: Witney and Chehon. Snidget 07-18-12 21
 Results Snidget 07-18-12 22
   RE: Results Snidget 07-18-12 23
       RE: Results Sagebrush Dan 07-19-12 32
   RE: Results udg 07-18-12 31
   RE: Results byoffer 07-19-12 34
 SH/will go emydi 07-19-12 33

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-18-12, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD #9 Top 20 Performance 2/Results ECST"
Definitely as odd as one would expect based on the musical choice.

Top 20 dancing us in as pairs.

Cat in a red mini, hair is up in a messy bun.

Nappy Tabs did the group routine.

Who is safe, we will find out after everyone has performed.

Judges will save one guy and one girl of the bottom 6.

Nigel, Mary, and Adam Shankman.

Dance Day news. Stamp of approval. Stamps, 4 choreographers. Released on National Dance Day. Special postmark, Washington DC has stuff planned, Waiting to hear what NYC will do.

Pimping Adam's Step Up movie.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-18-12, 08:23 PM (EST)
2. "Lindsay and Cole"
Teeth
Lady Gaga

With a Dentist Chair by Christopher Scott.

07-18-12, 08:29 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
Nigel. Fun routine, good characterization. You play a character in real life too, Cole. Lindsay and incentive to go to the dentist. Felt a little immature. Got to be careful you need to be the vamp. Play to the audience, should have played to Cole.

Mary. Put a smile on my face. Lindsay, so far removed from style and life, part of the show is acting. Bring those skills to the table even more. Cole, nerd of all nerds, that you are still in character unnerving.

Adam. I think the ADA should adopt this routine. Cole you are freaking me out. if my pants were hiked up that high I'd be stressed out, too. Lindsay you have to attack it. Bring all the sex you can. Be inside of it. Deeper investment.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-18-12, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Lindsay and Cole"
That was terrible.

07-18-12, 08:33 PM (EST)
4. "Amelia and Will"
Sonya Tayah routine.

Searching for the light at the end of the tunnel. Heavy and desparate.

Ólafur Arnalds

07-18-12, 08:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Amelia and Will"
Mary Wooooooo, listen to that crowd. Wow. Sonya just right on top of it. Will and Ameila brought that to life. Amelia, so much trust in Will, Will such a different routine, rising to the occasion. Gone another floor up.

Adam. Standing and clapping. Sonya we will have words that is sickness. Amelia, lines perfect and lost in the piece. Will stepped it up, and I was never aware of your size difference, brilliant.

Nigel. Travis's growth, Sonya we must look at how it has gone from strength to strength. Amelia you buried your character to be in this routine. Lucky both contemp dancers, and both brilliant and you have each other. Well executed the dive where he had her leg.

07-18-12, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Amelia and Will"
I don't know. It seemed kind of sloppy in places. I thought the judges over scored it. I bet it gets votes (the choreo was great), but not my favorite.

07-18-12, 08:40 PM (EST)
6. "Amber and Nick"
First Tango. Miriam and Leonardo.

Tanguera
Sexteto Mayor

07-18-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Amber and Nick"
Yep, like bubble gum and oil.

Just not getting the chemistry between them.

Adam. So corny this season. That was so hot. Great routine, Amber, spectaculor. Fully inhabited the character. Completely this fire breathing dragon. Brilliant partner, you made her look so good. Did your job, you were there as the partner. Fantastic, you vanished a little bit. But you were that good.

Nigel. Amber made herself look good. Coiled spring. Quite frightened slap his face at any time. Perfect, good focus. Nick very strong, in your element and it showed.

Mary. Great routine, difficult routine. Demanding. Didn't look like work. Full of passion. You were fire out there Amber. Nick Nobody could have done those reverse pivots across the stage with Amber on your hip.

07-18-12, 08:47 PM (EST)
8. "Audrey and Matthew"
Sonya, robotic power struggle.

Here Me Now
Steed Lord

07-18-12, 08:51 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
Nigel. A two for, two for two Sonya. Love this style, darker style. Stank steps. Cannot believe you are the same couple that did the love routine. Can really show move in every direction of dance. Probably one of America's Fav Couples.

Mary. They are one of my favorite. Dynamic duo. Maximize everything. You are so little, but dance all the way out.

Adam. I'm afraid tonight belongs to Sonya. Reminds me of my relationship...Up until the green mile I was doubting, not any more. Starting to get this groove. Matthew, if you keep it up like that it is yours to lose. you are fantastic.

07-18-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Audrey and Matthew"
Much better. I was starting to worry about week two!

07-18-12, 08:54 PM (EST)
10. "Janelle and Dareian"
Christopher Scott Lyrical Hip Hop.

Elaborate date, propose at the end.

My Girl
The Temptations.

07-18-12, 08:59 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
Didn't quite like that style to that song.

Adam. Routines more invested in the characters, both are really important (characters and steps) Janelle not as much, have to live and breathe the music. About each other in that simplicity. Adorable, have to work on that. Dareian suited you.

Nigel. Depends on the choreography. It was a little uninspiring with the music to see what they could do. Could do more than what they were given. Hard to judge them on what they did there. Have to bring more to it as well. Could be tough on you. nothing outstanding.

Mary. I was nervous leave me out of the kissing this season. Adam kisses Nigel.

Cat please pick up the phone for this to never happen again. Nigel says Adam's Mum over there.

Mary. Sweet and you did OK.

07-18-12, 10:56 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Janelle and Dareian"
I did like that one! I also liked Janelle in it.

07-18-12, 09:00 PM (EST)
12. "Janaya and Brandon"
Broadway Sean Cheeseman, she is chasking her.

Bring on the Man
Linda Eder.

07-18-12, 09:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Janaya and Brandon"
That was fun.

She Cray Cray

Adam. Sean you have to be happy. Super fun. Another character piece. Brandon huge Step Up for you. Get into each moment. Janaya that was great for you. Played the comedy, great job.

Nigel. Sean African Jazz, this week brilliant broadway. Brandon terrific. Janaya brought something you didn't last weak.

Mary. Most entertaining number. Brandon did Step It Up. Really, from last week, have just risen to the occasion. Acting and energy shine through Barndon. When Janaya took off her shoes, and you were amazing tonight.

07-18-12, 11:01 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Janaya and Brandon"
I loved that! My favorite of the night.

07-18-12, 09:10 PM (EST)
14. "Eliana and Cyrus"
Jive. Oh this could be painful. Melanie and Tony.

I'm Shaking'
Jack White

07-18-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
Ouch.

Mary. Cyrus, laughs, I'm shaking and if I drew that I'd be shaking to. Transitions were rough, footwork wasn't right posture goes in and out, what I love you are partnering her, were there to support her in those lifts. Looked like you were having a good time. Got through it, never gave up. Eliana star is shining, wow, admire you so much. Cooking.

Adam. Cyrus. Your head like all the animals running amok. Amazing that you got through it why you are on the show. Eliana, hardest working woman in show business. Good on you.

Nigel. New format how you get the dances. Pick out numbers and they were number 7, three routines left on the board. Sometimes hit a brick wall and I though Tony did a good job of getting you through it. Need to connect the dots. Have to fill in the blank spaces. Eliana, tough job. You have to compensate, and you are doing that really well.

07-18-12, 10:58 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Eliana and Cyrus"
Cyrus is still holding Eliana back. From the judges comments, maybe if he drags them to the bottom 2, the judges will save her and let him go. (Please?)

07-18-12, 09:22 PM (EST)
16. "Alexa and Daniel"
Dee Caspary Bathtub as a prop.

So Long My Friend
Yanni

07-18-12, 09:26 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Alexa and Daniel"
Adam. The difficulty level with the tub. I should have wanted to take a shower, but didn't, was a bit chilly. Not sure what was missing. Aware of the technical elements. It was beautiful but chilly.

Mary. Not sure what to say. New dance genre, dance bathing, do not try this at home. Executed to a tee. May be missing a little chemistry, have to find that, two incredible dancers.

Nigel. When it started, talked about the emotions, and the connection was lost, concentrating on the dance, danced brilliantly, that emotion, you have to dive in, fully immersed.

07-18-12, 09:31 PM (EST)
18. "Tiffany and George"
Foxtrot. Tony and Melanie.

I Want To Be Loved By You
Sinead O Conner

07-18-12, 09:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Tiffany and George"
Can you do ballroom with no dancing in close hold?

They certainly tried.

Mary. Foxtrot most difficult, control, footwork, Did these two do that wooo. Top line fantastic, George your pivots, some tough stuff. Tiffany you were living it. A perfect fit, dress. George what a great partner you are.

Adam. I was madly in love with that. Fred and Ginger, whole new level Stepped up. For real, were in freaking credible.

Nigel. I'm pleased given a chance to dance, opening act for anybody (more plugs). Lesson on how to connect. This was the reason got into dance watching movies and routines like this put a smile on my face.

07-18-12, 10:59 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Tiffany and George"
I liked it. I bet it doesn't pull votes.

07-18-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
20. "Witney and Chehon."
Bollywood, Nakul

About stamina and hand position.

Tanda Music

07-18-12, 09:45 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Witney and Chehon."
Stamina when one stands there and lets the other dance?

Adam. So much fun, great way to end the show. Both fantastic, Witney have to dance with a long neck Stops were perfect. Chehon, first time I saw joy. Perfect for you guys.

Mary. So much better than the Samba, Chehon on fire. One of the best dancers, see you let go and enjoy, apart but I felt the chemistry, Witney on fire

Nigel. Knee Turns, that is really tough. Have you don anything in plee, she has, A little bit of Katach, when it goes into the rhythm. Really had to get down, she watched a lot of you tubes. Did yourselves proud this week. Goodness me Chehon.

07-18-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
22. "Results"
Lowest three guys and girls.

Janaya, Alexa, Whitney, Nick, Daniel, and Chehon, are the 6 dancers in danger.

Rest of you can leave the stage.

Judges have known since this morning. Nigel, do you need to see any more.

We do not need to see anybody redance. By end of tonight, will have results, but first sneak peak of Step Up Revolution.

07-18-12, 10:03 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Results"
The Girls, who are you going to save.

Explain how we are doing it. America votes for the people they like. Some people don't get as many votes, but no one is voted off. We only save people.

Important stay unemotional. Some of the best dancers we have ever had. You are we believe the best 20 we saw.

Tonight spoken to all the choreographers, and all the judges, tonight we are saving Witney (no shock there)

Alexa and Janaya leaving.

The Guys,

Much easier with getting the choreographers perspective. Save Chehon.

Nick and Daniel are Leaving.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-12, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Results"
Too bad about Daniel. He was so fantastic last week, and yet so wooden tonight. He was the guy I was rooting for.

07-18-12, 11:03 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Results"
So does this mean that next week we see Brandon and Amber together? Yay!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-12, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Results"
So instead of letting the bottom dance for their lives, they use that time to advertise Adam's dance movie? I appreciate that the movie has many former contestants, but that seems like a rip off for the current dancers.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-19-12, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "SH/will go"
I knew when Wit and Chehon were in b3 they would be saved.

2 out of the 3 were couples Brandon and Amber will be new couple!

They didn't say how many are going next week?

Hmmmm....I wonder who got nos. 1&2? Sonya's dances...do they know the choreo before choosing?

1. Amelia/Will loved this and this couple!
2. Audrey/Matthew-loved this dance
3. Amber/Branden-putting together here...she was really good in tango..he was great in his no.
4. Tiffany/George- I liked this George is amazing I think he's going deep into comp
5. Wit/Chehon-nice Bollywood I'm glad they were saved
6. Eliana/Cyrus-she is amazing...he has been meh...he was highlighted in NappyTabs routine so they are pushing him on us but I don't think Nigel will save him if
7. Janelle/Darien-meh didn't like choreo
8. Lindsey/Cole-this was clunky the dentist chair was a bust and Lindsey really was not in character..Cole was funny

Alexa/Daniel-meh
Janaya-loved her in that dance!
Nick-he looked great and he did a great job...they lost their only male ballroomer oops

Should be B3

Janelle sh go
Tiffany sh go if 2 are going
Lindsey

Cyrus sh go
Darien sh go if 2 are going
Cole

Will be B3

Janelle will go
Amber will go if 2 are going
Lindsey

Darien will go
Cole will go if 2 are going
Branden

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •