The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fun Office Pool"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-23-10, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fun Office Pool"
Still time to join!!!

Plenty of points to catch up (get 20 for picks to go home each)

Picks are do in before the results show starts.

If the link does not work, copy http://www.funofficepools.com/joinpool.php?Passed_Pool_Key=b5f6638be86 into the address field on your browser.

• Pool Nam e: RTVW SYTYCD Pool
• Password: RTVW
• Type: SYTYCD -- Pick a contestant to be eliminated by placing weekly points on anyone you think will be going home. You get the points you bet if you are right.

Week 1 Standings!!

Rank
1 djandy's picks 5
1 altpeach's picks 5
1 Snidget's picks 5
4 emydi's picks 4
5 aethelstan's picks 0
5 Glow58's picks 0
5 Doodlebug's picks 0

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fun Office Pool emydi 06-24-10 1
 RE: Fun Office Pool aethelstan 06-24-10 2
 RE: Fun Office Pool DoodleBug 06-29-10 3
   RE: Fun Office Pool DoodleBug 07-06-10 8
 RE: Fun Office Pool Glow 06-30-10 4
 Remember to update your picks! Snidget 07-01-10 5
   RE: Remember to update your picks! Sagebrush Dan 07-01-10 6
       RE: Remember to update your picks! Snidget 07-01-10 7
 We have a Winner! Snidget 08-13-10 9
   RE: We have a Winner! emydi 08-13-10 10
       RE: We have a Winner! DoodleBug 08-13-10 11
       RE: We have a Winner! djandy 08-13-10 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

06-24-10, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fun Office Pool"
my picks are in

Hey, check out the view overall picks and how they are listed in our pool...looks pretty close to what might happen in the show, doesn't it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-24-10, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fun Office Pool"
I had completely forgotten about this. thanks.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

06-29-10, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fun Office Pool"
I probably shouldn't put all my eggs in one basket, but I'm hoping to hit it big one of these weeks.

07-06-10, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Fun Office Pool"
And I did - thank you, Melinda

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-10, 08:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fun Office Pool"
ack! I forgot to make a pick last week.

07-01-10, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Remember to update your picks!"

Summertribe and the living is ease-zee

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-01-10, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Remember to update your picks!"
Okay, I've joined. Now what?

07-01-10, 05:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Remember to update your picks!"
You make picks or let the default picks go and if you get the right answers to the questions (there should be a link to make your picks for both the overall weiner and each week's picks) and the right person leaving you get points.

You can do an all your eggs in one basket kind of thing or spread the points out thin for the weekly, for the overall you just pick one person.

Summertribe and the living is ease-zee

08-13-10, 08:16 AM (EST)
9. "We have a Winner!"
1 emydi's picks
2 djandy's picks
3 altpeach's picks
4 Doodlebug's picks
5 aethelstan's picks
6 Snidget's picks
7 lzim's picks
8 Sagebrush Dan's picks 33
9 Glow58's picks

Congrats to Emydi for winning the pool!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-10, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: We have a Winner!"
my strategy worked this time, it didn't in AI...I put all my pts on Lauren and hoped for the upset and it worked!

08-13-10, 11:19 AM (EST)
11. "RE: We have a Winner!"
Congrats!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-13-10, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: We have a Winner!"
Great gamble, Emy! I voted for Lauren, but thought that I'd be outvoted by the tweenie boppers. Happy to have guessed wrong. Congrats to Lauren and Emy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •