The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD7 Top 6 Results ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-10, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD7 Top 6 Results ECST"
Keep all filler, results, medical tests, injury reports and any other what not on this thread until the show finishes airing on the West Coast.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 07-22-10 1
 Group Number Snidget 07-22-10 2
   RE: Group Number Snidget 07-22-10 3
   RE: Group Number byoffer 07-22-10 16
       RE: Group Number Glow 07-23-10 22
       RE: Group Number skeetergirl87 07-23-10 25
 5 constestants on stage Snidget 07-22-10 4
 From the American Ballet Theatre Snidget 07-22-10 5
 More Results Snidget 07-22-10 6
   RE: More Results Snidget 07-22-10 7
 DJ Smart from Vegas Snidget 07-22-10 8
   RE: DJ Smart from Vegas djandy 07-22-10 13
       RE: DJ Smart from Vegas byoffer 07-22-10 15
   RE: DJ Smart from Vegas Glow 07-23-10 23
 Lauren and Neil Snidget 07-22-10 9
 Solos Snidget 07-22-10 10
 Enrique Snidget 07-22-10 11
 Final Results Snidget 07-22-10 12
   RE: Final Results udg 07-22-10 14
       RE: Final Results Sunny_Bunny 07-23-10 17
           RE: Final Results aethelstan 07-23-10 18
               RE: Final Results byoffer 07-23-10 20
                   RE: Final Results djandy 07-23-10 21
                       RE: Final Results qwertypie 07-23-10 24
   RE: Final Results altpeach 07-23-10 19
       RE: Final Results okaychatt 07-24-10 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-22-10, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
Cat is demure in pink, and talking about the curse of season 7
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-22-10, 09:01 PM (EST)
2. "Group Number"
All That Jazz

07-22-10, 09:05 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Group Number"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-10 AT 09:05 PM (EST)

Kelley Abbey choreographed that.

Battle of Survival. Billy's turn to miss out on performing.

Sad announcement. Tribute to Denise Jefferson. Director at Alvin Ailey.

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-10, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Group Number"
someone will have to explain to me how Mark didn't win his season. He continues to be a star every time he hits the stage. He is just so full of performance.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-10, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Group Number"
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!

I love this Kelley Abbey. Major props to her for recognizing what he has going on. Awesome is what he is full of.

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-10, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Group Number"
Can Mark be my favorite this season, too? He was so robbed during his season, but I think he's proved who the true winner should have been! He's been the lead or center point in almost every group performance this season. I will be sad when this season is over - not because of the contestants this season but because no more Mark!!

07-22-10, 09:10 PM (EST)
4. "5 constestants on stage"
Lauren...is safe
Kent...is safe

07-22-10, 09:14 PM (EST)
5. "From the American Ballet Theatre"
Don Quixote

07-22-10, 09:22 PM (EST)
6. "More Results"
Adechike...
Robert...
Jose...

The safe person will be revealed after the break.

07-22-10, 09:26 PM (EST)
7. "RE: More Results"
All three have been in danger, one of you is safe and that person is...Adechike.

Billy, Robert, and Jose are our bottom three.

07-22-10, 09:29 PM (EST)
8. "DJ Smart from Vegas"
Say You Will
Kanye West

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-22-10, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: DJ Smart from Vegas"
How did he not make it? That was fantastic.

07-22-10, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: DJ Smart from Vegas"
ditto.

The only thing I can think is that he couldn't do other styles.

But man, that was awesome tonight.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-10, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: DJ Smart from Vegas"
*thud*

He is such a gorgeous dancer. I was hoping they would explain why he wasn't on this season.

07-22-10, 09:38 PM (EST)
9. "Lauren and Neil"
Wade Routine
Night of the Dancing Flame

07-22-10, 09:46 PM (EST)
10. "Solos"
A few of the all stars going on tour as well and a couple of the people from season 6. Still casting from Season 7.

Robert
Fireflies
Ron Pope

Jose
It's Just Begun
The Jimmy Castor Bunch.

07-22-10, 09:48 PM (EST)
11. "Enrique"
New Single.

07-22-10, 09:56 PM (EST)
12. "Final Results"
Nigel, haven't made up their minds.

Come to a conclusion.

Robert step forward. How you are progressing, don't feel you are growing now. Have to do something about that.

Jose, we felt you are stopped growing, but in your own work you are, but need to grow in other areas.

Billy. Set a precedent, first time the doctors cleared you but you decided. Had a week to rest, difficult to make a decision, step back.

One we have never taken before. None are going home, but two will go home next week.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-22-10, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final Results"
Apparently, sending the default contestant home 3 weeks in a row is bad for ratings.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-10, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final Results"
How nice. Your favorites all end up at the bottom, while the one you really want gone is safe as could be. The very best thing is to save them all and pray that the not-so-favored-one will fail next week.

Changing the rules to suit your fancy. S U B T L E.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-23-10, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final Results"
I disagree. I think that Nigel would have been fine with letting Jose and Robert go. He basically told them that you've stopped growing aka you've reached the end of your story arc.

However, he is seriously pissed at Billy and had Nigel sent anyone but Billy packing, then he would have established a precedent where anyone who felt unsafe could fake an injury, not dance, and be safe for an extra week (making the top 10/5).

That said, he also didn't want to send the injured dancer again because he had already promised going on the tour to Ashley and coming back next season to Alex and would perhaps have felt compelled to offer something to Billy, which he didn't want to do since Billy pissed him off so much.

I'm guessing that next week, the lowest vote getter goes home as well as the judges' choice. I'd bet that Billy is the judges' choice unless he really wows them.

07-23-10, 10:16 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Final Results"
Exactly.

Didn't Billy get on this season because he was injured last season? Me-thinks he needs to stengthen/toughen up. I thought the disappointment in Nigel's voice at Billy's choice not to dance was clear.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-23-10, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final Results"
Billy had to drop out last year because he got Mono. Nigel sure did show disgust that Billy wouldn't risk his body (and his future livelihood) just to (probably) be eliminated this week. Nigel's setting up Billy's elimination next week.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-10, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Final Results"
Word.

altpeach 137 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-10, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail altpeach Click to send private message to altpeach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final Results"
I don't like this decision. It really wasn't neccessary.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-24-10, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Final Results"
Agreed. Jose so needs to go home - I'm tired of watching him bumbling about. This isn't So You Think You Are SOOOOOOOOOO Cute!

The show has lost momentum with me due to the injuries and then this week the cop out "decision." Perhaps they think the DRAMA next week with two going home will get some suspense going again.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •