The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 7 er 6 Rank Em"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-10, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 7 er 6 Rank Em"
This was a tough week for me to make a list...this was probably the best week of the show this season.

1. AdeChike/Kent-I loved this dance and Chike's gazelle jump was the most beautiful thing I've seen this season. I think I'm the only one here with real Chike love.

2. Jose/Dominic-I loved this...esp the beg with the synchronized dancing it looked awesome. Not one of the other dancers could have even come close to doing this...and Jose is asked to do their styles every week...he may not be best at it but he is growing a lot. I realize Dom looked better but Jose was great in this. I would have loved a trio with Legacy in the dance too!

3. Robert Allison-I loved this too but more bc of the story and Allison (I couldn't stop looking at her) and choreo. Robert was a bit off when they started to dance faster..the ending was brilliant. I thought he sort of pushed the waterworks a bit on cue when Nigel started talking-like it wasn't natural-- but I may be biased bc I don't like him at all. I actually liked Alex/Allison dance better than this.

4. AdeChike/Anya-I loved all the tricks and they were so good and looked great to me that this routine gets put up here. I thought Ade did great. Join me in my Chike love!

5. Billy Lauren-this was very close to a tie with Ade/Anya. It was terrific, great choreo by Mandy...she's gotten much better imho

6. Billy Anya-I really liked how Billy looked in this dance...he had one slip up where Anya did not go through his legs but Anya covered it up well.

7. Lauren Mark-this also could be as high as 4. I loved this new genre and Mark was the perfect partner for this but I couldn't keep my eyes off of Lauren's butt...great routine

8. Kent Neil-this was very cute and great gymnastics it's this low bc bway is not one of my faves but it was very good for a Tyce Bway

9. Jose Courtney-this was ok, I thought Jose played the part pretty well but his dancing was not great

10. Cheeseman and Kathryn-I hated this don't like disco at all and agree with Mia and not Nigel on his dancing unmasculine-like.

Overall

Ade 2.5
Kent 4.5
Jose 5.5
Billy 5.5
Lauren 6.0
Robert 6.5

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 7 er 6 Rank Em djandy 07-15-10 1
 RE: Top 7 er 6 Rank Em DoodleBug 07-15-10 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-15-10, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 7 er 6 Rank Em"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-10 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

1.) Kent & Neil - Great dancing and gymnastics! They are both charismatic performers, and it was exciting and not boring like the Broadway pieces usually are.

2.) Lauren & Mark - I love new choreography styles, and this one was very interesting. It reminded me of dancing at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Hawaii.

3.) Allison & Robert - Allison in Travis's piece was fantastic -- she really shows emotion on her face well. I'm glad she's better. Robert was good too, probably because he wasn't cheesy in this, but he did seem off a bit during the synchronistic parts.

4.) Kent & Adechike - Nice lines and Adechike's gazelle leap was beautiful to watch. A weird premise, though.

5.) Jose & Dom - Dom outdanced Jose, and seeing Legacy in rehearsals made me miss him. Notice you didn't see any footage of Jose dancing beside Legacy in the rehearsals, because Legacy would have schooled him.

6.) Lauren & Billy - A great routine, and they both danced it well.

7.) Billy & Anya - The jive is usually hard for Contemporary dancers, but Billy did the retractions and leg kicks really well.

8.) Adechike & Anya - The tricks were great, but the transitions between the tricks seemed really rough.

9.) Jose & Courtney - Boring, and exposed Jose's weaknesses. He fell out of a jump double turn.

10.) Cheeseman (great nickname) & Kathryn - He was sloppy and flailing around the entire piece. No wonder Ashley got hurt.

Kent - 2.5
Lauren - 4
Adechike - 6
Billy - 6.5
Robert - 6.5
Jose - 7

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-15-10, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Top 7 er 6 Rank Em"
1. Allison and Robert - I put her first because if any other female of this season (or maybe any season) had danced this, it may have not had the same effect on me. The choreography was brilliant. Win for Travis again. But I also thought Robert supported her well. The ending with their feet stepping together was priceless.

2. Billy and Lauren - thought this was the best partnering that Billy has done - really creative choreography and Lauren is just awesome.

3. Kent and Neil - loved this routine and the tricks and my two hot men!! Nice one, Tyce!

4. Kent and Chike - beautiful dancing with some really strong moments (I got a little love for Chike!)

5. Jose and Dom - I thought Dom was much better than Jose - stronger with the power moves and freezes - having said that, I loved the routine

6. Lauren and Mark - those hip shakes were something else!

7. Billy and Anya - I guess I'll put them next. Although I didn't like Billy much in this.

8. Chike and Anya - this looked hard and Anya didn't even look on top of her game, fail to the choreographers, and fail to the wardrobe team - the lime green was nasty!

9. Jose and Courtney - not impressed with Jose at all. I didn't really get the concept either.

10. Robert and Kathryn - every Disco dance will forever be compared to Brandon and Janette for me. If you can't live up to that, then you fall flat.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •