The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-09, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
Predictions, make your predictions here. Who would be going home if you were the one who got to choose and who do you think America will send home.

Should Go

Ellenore and Ryan, Krump/Hip hop. Not a good fit but they could have done more with it
Kathryn and Legacy Broadway, was just off and not in a good way
Mollee and Nathan Salsa, they should have the youth and energy to pull that off and didn't.

Should Go

Mollee, She is much better on the show than in auditions, but I'm done with her.
Nathan I'm also kinda over him, but he is cute, just like other people better.

Will Go
Ellenore and Ryan
Karen and Kevin
Pauline and Peter

I think Legacy and Mollee probably have enough fans to keep them safe unless Nigel's "Fan favorite" comment jinxed them.

I think Kevin and Pauline will go out of that set.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will G... fleaismycat 11-11-09 1
   RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will G... fleaismycat 11-12-09 6
 RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will G... DoodleBug 11-11-09 2
 RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will G... aethelstan 11-11-09 3
 RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will G... emydi 11-11-09 4
 RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will G... Belle Book 11-11-09 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-11-09, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
This is hard and I'm probably going to be wrong:

I think the bottom 3 should be (based on last nights dances alone):
Molly and Nathan
Ellenore and Ryan
Kathryn and Legacy

I'd send home Molly and Nathan because of those three I think they have done the least good work overall.

I think the bottom three will be:
Ellenore and Ryan
Pauline and Peter
Channing and Victor (although that busy signal post gives me pause and I really don't want it to be Karen and Kevin)

I think out of those three Pauline and Victor (I'd say Peter but I think Nigel will want to keep one tapper in for awhile)

I wonder how much potential pairs weigh on judges minds when they have the choice. I haven't watched much of the early rounds of SYTCD (the US version, saw both Canadian ones from start to finish) but I wonder if they could get different partners for Karen and Legacy if they'd do it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fleaismycat 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-12-09, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fleaismycat Click to send private message to fleaismycat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
You know.. I said Kathryn and Legacy and now I can't figure out why I said that. Weird. I think I meant to say Channing and Victor.

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
Should Be Bottom Three:

Mollee/Nathan - no fire and it looked awkward
Pauline/Peter - cute dance, just not executed well
Ryan/Ellenore - out of their element

Should Go: Pauline and Peter

Will Be Bottom Three:

Kevin and Karen - I don't think they have enough fans and they went first
Pauline and Peter - Again, I really don't think they have the fan base
Victor and Channing - ditto

Will Go: Victor and Channing

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-11-09, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
LAST EDITED ON 11-11-09 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Should Go

Ellenore/Ryan - wasn't good
Mollee/Nathan - Mollee won't be able to be sexified for another 8 years at her rate. And they would have been even worse in the Lil'C number.
Victor/Channing - didn't do anything for me. They were just dancing steps.

Mollee and Victor should go. Mollee still looks like a teen dancing and that has always been her knock with the judges. That, and, that's what I have in my PTTE should go list.

Will Go

Ellenore/Ryan
Victor/Channing
Mollee/Nathan

Victor and Channing will go. Didn't excel in their own genre and there's a fear that a hip hop (which they'd be due for) would be a train wreck.

ETF typo

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-11-09, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
You stole my answer Smidge!

Should go

Mollee Nathan-bad
Ellenore Ryan-not good
Peter Pauline-not technically good but better perf

Should go

Mollee-ugh
Nathan--just on last night, esp. his "I feel HOT" comment...pahlease. But I still think he's going far in comp. bc fans probably saved them from B3

Will go

Peter Pauline
Kevin Karen (went first and not fan faves)
Ellenore Ryan

Will Go

Kevin (not another tapper so soon-Nigel wants Peter on tour)
Pauline

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-11-09, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SYTYCD6 Top 16 Should Go/Will Go"
Should be in the Bottom 3:

Channing & Victor,
Ellenore & Ryan,
Mollee & Nathan.

Should go home:

Either Channing or Mollee & Victor.

Will be in the Bottom 3:

Channing & Victor,
Karen & Kevin and
Ellenore & Ryan (mainly because I hope Pauline & Peter aren't here)

Will go home:

Bye-bye, Channing & Victor

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •