The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD6 Vegas/Top 20 10/21ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-09, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD6 Vegas/Top 20 10/21ECST"
Please keep all text only discussion of all the people we have come to know and love that we will never see again (unless they try out next year only to get cut even earlier next time around) and all those new people we've never seen before, but will see at least for a week or two before they are gone.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Intro Snidget 10-21-09 1
 Segment One Snidget 10-21-09 2
   RE: Kathryn arkiegrl 10-22-09 11
 Segment Two Snidget 10-21-09 3
 Segment Three Snidget 10-21-09 4
 Segment Four Snidget 10-21-09 5
 Segment Five Snidget 10-21-09 6
 Segment Six Snidget 10-21-09 7
 Your Top 20 Snidget 10-21-09 8
   RE: Your Top 20 Belle Book 10-22-09 12
 Thanks, Snidget whimsey 10-21-09 9
   RE: Thanks, Snidget Ahtumbreez 10-22-09 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-21-09, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro"
152 came.
just 38 remain.
Brought them all to Hollywood, and now they find out if they've done enough.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-21-09, 08:09 PM (EST)
2. "Segment One"
38 nervously waiting.
6 judges. Mia, Tyce, Debbie, Adam, Mary and Nigel.

First Up is Nate, was 17 for Season Five.
Mia says it is so difficult and he's a baby. We feel that would like to be a part of your growth so you are in the top 20.

Next half hour, all bad news.

David, ballet dancer. Mary, what was Vegas like for you. We are so grateful so many ballet dancers came out, but it is the end of the road. Need to come out of yourself a little bit more.

Kathyrn McCormic. Gets a backstory shown. Family is a big thing. She's very emotional. Mia, how was your experience. Nigel tells him to breath. She is in the top 20.

Coming up the tension grows, and not everyone can handle the pressure. 18 places left.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-09, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Kathryn"
As someone whose voice tends to rise as I get upset, I never realized just HOW.ANNOYING.THAT.CAN.BE! I hope she either gets that under control or gets voted off early or is not asked many questions while on camera.

10-21-09, 08:21 PM (EST)
3. "Segment Two"
Channing Cooke, unbearable tension. You are exceptionally strong. Need to work on your chemistry with a partner, you have to rely on partner. Unanimously into the top 20.

Girl spots start to fill up. Areian Debose and Ellenour Scott get good news.

Too much for two of the girls. They have become best friends. Molly and Nicole. They are afraid they will be the one of them makes it one of them doesn't pair.

Billy Bell. Debbie. he is 19 and he is a student at the Juliard. They will let him out and hold his scholarship. you will have to ask them to do that, you are in the top 20.

Not so good for the next two guys.

Now onto Amber Jackson. Mary talks to her. Just stunning exquisite technique. Never enough. Need the I am a star personality. Sad to tell you that you won't be going on this season, but they believe in her. People really upset she was cut.

Russel the Krumper. Mia talks to him. She was blown away by his solo. I hope he can do other things. Kept proving yourself. Mia hasn't had many things go her way, but this is going her way and he is in the top 20.

Kevin Hunt, Hip Hop and he is also a yes for the top 20.

Coming up. Three tappers and who is in who is going home. Married couple, will they be torn apart?

10-21-09, 08:32 PM (EST)
4. "Segment Three"
Bianca the tapper. been here since season four. wasn't going to come back, but is glad she did. Wants to be the first tapper. Nigel. If it was just on the performance of the tap you would be in the top 20. Doesn't work like that. How much you are going to grow in other areas. This is a controversial decision, you are in our top 20. Nigel why you do me like that.

Tapper Two. Phillip. Attitude in the group round. Mia talks to him. Nigel also talks about the defense mechanism. Mia says how learn and grow when closed. About being a great person. (talks to Cat about three being too many) Phillip makes it.

Tapper Three. Peter. Mary talks about the journey. Three nos in the first solo. Got other bad reviews during the week. Mary you have to be so proud to make it this far. Soemtiems History is made on this show. Peter going to the top 20.

THREE TAPPERS!!!!!

Up next as they fill up, will vegas mistakes and injuries be too much. Is there room for B-Boy Legacy.

10-21-09, 08:40 PM (EST)
5. "Segment Four"
Last 1/2 hour, nothing but bad news.

Victor Smalley. Adam. One of the most talked about. Cut his hair as it was distracting. Strong contemporary dancers for the men. Works out well for him he is in the top 20.

Jakob Karr also in the top 20.

2:30 pm. 5 spots left and the friends still waiting.

Well they won't be the last two.

Mollee. Tough day today. Nigel says good dancer, but asking you to dance like a 20 year old, and a lot of work is mature. She is about a 14 year old. Why some say shouldn't be in the top 20. But not listening to them you are in the top 20. She does the fake out as she comes back.

Coming up will Noel be in, and there will be a twist no one saw coming.

10-21-09, 08:50 PM (EST)
6. "Segment Five"
Noelle goes next. Mollee really wants her on the show with her.

Pauline Injury during the broadway round. Bittersweet thing. Not having all that was a disadvantage and she is in the top 20.

Noelle up next. Tyce says she was cut in season five. She feels she regained a sense of who she really is. Well....

She made it.

6 pm most of the spots filled.

Still some bad news to be broken.

B-Boy Legacy up next. We are getting down to it. You are crazy good at what you do, BUT other good hip hop boys and what they did with the rest of the work. Any other year you would be in the top 20, but we are putting you in the top 20 anyway.

Three girls, and two spaces.

Paula. Second time to this point. Tyce. We think you are fantastic. We want you in our top 20.

Nine girls, Nine guys in, and only 4 dancers left.

And the dancers are in for the shock of their lives.

10-21-09, 09:00 PM (EST)
7. "Segment Six"
18 are in.

Four left in holding room, all ballroom dancers.

Married couple Ryan and Ashleigh. Ryan was stronger partner, auditions and Vegas week. Until the very last round.

First into the room are the guys.

Ryan vs Gene Mary talks. Big shoes to fill in ballroom. Ryan you are in the top 20. Gene I am so sorry, this is the end of the road.

Girls in next. Ashleigh vs Karen, who also auditioned with her husband, but he was cut. Nigel, you've done the math. It has been really difficult to decide who should go on. Karen, didn't put a foot wrong. Ashleigh shakey then grew. Karen, you will be in our Top 20.

Ashleigh in too?? What you don't know is Paula turned us down.

Paula wish I could take it. I've been offered a contract for a movie.

10-21-09, 10:27 PM (EST)
8. "Your Top 20"
LAST EDITED ON 10-22-09 AT 06:36 AM (EST)

It ran a bit long so I didn't get all of the closing credits
The first several are in order with how SYTYCD labeled them. I got the rest of the labels elsewhere, will see tomorrow how they get placed.

ETU what they are listed as on http://fox.com/blogs/dance/2009/10/22/season-6-sytycd-top-20/ and add ages

Channing (18)--Contemporary
Nathan (18)--Contemporary
Russell (20)--Krump Hip Hop/Krump
Kathryn (19)--Contemporary
Billy (19)--Contemporary
Ariana (18)--Contemporary
Ellenore-- (19)Jazz Jazz/Contemporary
Jakob (19)--Contemporary
Bianca (20)--Tap
Kevin (23)--Hip Hop
Mollee (18)--Jazz
Phillip (25)--Tap
Pauline (19)--hop/Contemporary Jazz
Ashleigh (26)--Ballroom
Noelle (18)--Contemporary
Karen (27)--Ballroom Latin Ballroom
Legacy (28)--B-boy Hip Hop/B-boy
Ryan (28)--Ballroom
Peter (22)--Tap (website didn't list)
Victor(21)--Contemporary

3 ballroom (4 last season) average age 27
3 Tap (2 other last season, ballet and Broadway) average age 22.3
3 Hip hop/Krump/Break (2 last season) average age 23.7
11 Contemporary/Jazz (12 last season) average age 18.7

Not sure which way they will mostly classify Pauline..did anyone catch the whole ending montage?

Will be interesting to see the bios when they go up tomorrow or so.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-22-09, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Your Top 20"
My favorites so far are Pauline and Bianca.

whimsey 4402 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-21-09, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whimsey Click to send private message to whimsey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Thanks, Snidget "
Excellent job! Sorry I couldn't be there for you, but I am grateful you're here.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-09, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thanks, Snidget "
Yeah, thanks Snidget!

I'm glad Mollie and Ellenore are my favorite girls right now. Nathan and Billy along with Russell are my fav boys.

I think Ashleigh and Ryan and Legacy are going to be my least favorite.

I was sorry to see Paula turn it down, but good for her on the movie.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •