The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-29-08, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread "
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-08 AT 10:53 PM (EST)

filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler...- filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler....filler...

Judges this week: Mary Murphy, Rex Harrington, Tre Armstrong, and Jean-Marc Genereaux

Couple 1 - Lisa and Vincent doing Samba

Tough dance. Lots of fast movement. I thought they were doing very well until the last 20 seconds when they had a slip and then never got together again.

Hot tamale train from Mary, despite a couple of slips. Other judges loved it too.

Couple 2 - Lara and Miles doing west coast swing (uh oh, that wasn't a good dance last week)

Tough lifts. Geez, is Benji (choreo) trying to kill these guys? That worked for me.

Mary horning on Miles and his hips. Fun and made the moves, but some sloppy moments.
Oh, and I like the bra too.

Couple 3 - Arassay and Nico doing hip hop
(hip hop has been bottom 3 every other week)

Cammo outfits - all covered up this week, but for an "ab peek" from Nico. I liked that best of all the hip hop routines that I have seen this year. Even had a military feel to match the outfits.

judges - good job. this couple still getting excellent reviews from the judges.
Then Arassay and Nico congratulate each other for working together so well. What a great team! I'm lovin' these two.

Couple 4 - Ali and Danny doing contemporary
(dance inspired by Paul's (choreo) mom and brother reuniting)

Pretty good. I didn't feel the goosebumps, but I liked that.

Judges - loved the emotion, lines, and partnership.

Couple 5 - Natalli and Francis doing theatre
Poor Francis, she really beat him up on that. And he is happy. Happy that they don't have to dance that again!

I thought it was good (again). Intense number.

Judges - I think Mary wet herself a bit with Francis.
"Sexy Rexy Rocket to the Stars"
Tre - doesn't want to lose Natalli and Francis is brilliant.

The judges are loving Natalli more than I do.

Couple 6 - Caroline and Jesse doing the hustle
I am the first to admit I don't understand the components of the dances. But I didn't see anything that made me think hustle. Jesse was really weak. Caroline is good, but could be victim of bad partner syndrome.

Judges - Mary felt no hustle, and Jesse really weak. She also didn't think Caroline was good.
Rex - bad Jesse, good Caroline.
Tre - ditto.

Couple 7 - Kaitlyn and Isaak doing jazz
(choreo by Blake)

*makes reservation for that restaurant tomorrow!*
That was really good, though I must admit I didn't understand how that was jazz. She was better than him.

Judges - great way to end the evening. Kaitlyn was great. Both did a very good job.

Now the hard part. Who are the bottom 3?
Caroline and Jesse are easy.
Lisa and Vincent? Going first has to hurt a bit. Not warranted, but they did slip at the end.
Maybe Ali and Danny? This was her "least cute" number.
Maybe Lara and Miles

Going home will have to be Jesse for the guys. Very tough for the girls, but probably Caroline.

Okay, your turn.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread qwertypie 10-29-08 1
 RE: SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread MKitty 10-30-08 2
 RE: SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread qwertypie 10-30-08 3
 Results byoffer 10-31-08 4
   RE: Results qwertypie 10-31-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

10-29-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread "
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-08 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

Lisa and Vincent
That was tough. She would have looked better with her knees together more
Lara and Miles
A very Benji Schwimmer routine (just you-tube some of his routines). I actually agree with Mary, the in-between bits were rough. I would have liked to see more WCS steps in between the tricks.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread "
The people I loved this week surprised me, as they are not my usuals. I LOVED Ally and Danny this week. Loved the beauty of the dance and the intensity.

LOVED Kaitlyn and Issak this week as I think they finally hit it. I never love them..ever..but they really impressed me this week.

Jesse and Caroline..they just never do it for me. I do feel bad for Jesse always getting the critique, but man, he does deserve despite how much I love him as an individual doing his own style. Caroline may be still suffering from bad partner syndrome, but they have also been having to do stuff not in their element..althought I would have thought that hip hop should be in their element.

My usual fav's....great as usual, althought the Hiphop that Nico and Arrasay did , didn't really do that much for me. Still love Francis, although I find Natali a bit much, still love vincent and lisa..although she scares me a bit too...

So, I would think it would be Jesse and perhaps Caitlyn or Caroline leaving tonight...

Spooked by Agman

10-30-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SYTYCD Canada - Top 14 thread "
Can we just ban the Business Man vs. wife/waitress/maid routines from here on in? Sheesh!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Results"
Last night they had the results.

Bottom 3 couples women were:
Caroline & Jesse, Lisa & Vincent, and Lara & Miles (oh no!)

I was afraid Lara and Miles might be here, because if the judges decided to give Caroline a break because of her partner (Jesse being clearly the weakest of those remaining) then Lara could have been at risk.

Results:
As expected, Jesse is the guy going home. IMO he did better than expected to get this far.

For the women, Caroline goes home. Excellent dancer, but several times bottom 3 and in the end maybe not a fan draw like several others.
*whew - Lara is safe*

Leah Miller Report/RANT:
- For Wednesday's competition show I was giving Leah praise. Someone has spoken to her about her overuse of "unbelievable", she seemed to have good raport with the dancers, and she looked hot hot hot. Well done Leah.
- Thursday's results show. Cute dress, and I know that we all hate results and seeing possibly good dancers go home. But then...
FOR THE LOVE OF COD AND ALL THAT IS SANE, PLEASE STOP STOP STOP WITH THE ATTEMPTED FAKE OUTS WHEN YOU ANNOUNCE RESULTS!!! WHEN YOU ANNOUNCE THE RESULTS AND SAY "Steve, you will not, not, not, safe, home, going, not, next week, not, life, dance, home!" AND STEVE JUST LOOKS AT YOU WONDERING IF HE IS ELIMINATED OR NOT, YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR JOB. STOP THAT NOW!! TREAT THESE PEOPLE WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE. TELL THEM STRAIGHT. </rant>

*catches breath*

10-31-08, 02:01 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Results"
So, did you hear me yelling the same thing at the screen? Once a night (if you absolutely have to, but even then it's excessive) if you must, but for the love of Cod, please, no more. Then JMG started doing it (not a good idea if English is not your first language) and then they barely had time to announce the guys.

It's not clever or cute -- KNOCK IT OFF!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •