The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-31-08, 05:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Um...Um...How the heck am I supposed to choose??

Dayum those kids can dance. It looks like from Wiki we didn't get a bottom two, so you can do just who goes home this week, or a bottom two of the three.

Should Go.
Girls
None of Them
Guys
None of Them.

C'mon Nigel be daring and have a 6 person finale!!!

Will Go
Girls
Chelsie
Guys
Mark.

Of the three girls Chelsie might lack a little charisma and I think this week the Twitch fans will be maniacs to vote because Will went out last week and Twitch nearly did.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers citywitch 07-31-08 1
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Glow 07-31-08 4
       RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Snidget 07-31-08 5
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers dragonflies 07-31-08 2
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers DoodleBug 07-31-08 19
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Glow 07-31-08 3
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers aethelstan 07-31-08 6
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers IzzyB68 07-31-08 7
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Sagebrush Dan 07-31-08 8
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Glow 07-31-08 10
       RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers udg 07-31-08 11
           RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Glow 07-31-08 14
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers djandy 07-31-08 9
   Yeah, that. udg 07-31-08 12
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers SilverStar 07-31-08 13
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Glow 07-31-08 15
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers Sagebrush Dan 07-31-08 16
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers IzzyB68 07-31-08 17
   RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers bullzeye 07-31-08 18
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers DoodleBug 07-31-08 20
 RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers emydi 07-31-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

citywitch 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-31-08, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail citywitch Click to send private message to citywitch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
C'mon Nigel be daring and have a 6 person finale!!!

Amen to that! Last night was soooooooooo good!

If I keep remembering that it's America's "favorite" dancer being chosen, I think that sadly it will be Mark going home tonight, and either Courtney or Chelsie.

When voting for Mark last night I got about equal #'s of getting through or busy signals.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 08:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
I got A LOT of busies. That, of course, didn't comfort me at all. It made my grassy head (heh heh heh) paranoid.

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Dialidol seemed to get a significant number of busies last night across the board. So it wasn't just Mark.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
I agree with you completely Snidget. I just hope my boy Joshua doesn't go.

Tribe danced me!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
I'll second that.

07-31-08, 07:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Girls Should Go:
Courtney
based on last night? Chelsie - and really, if I think back on it without Chelsie bias, maybe Chelsie should go

Girls Will Go:
Courtney (on a REALLY high note)

Boys Should and Will Go:
Twitch

I did my rankings first thing. I have to do some work!

A ho's (and Snidge's) work is never done.

aethelstan 4348 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-31-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aethelstan Click to send private message to aethelstan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
It's a strange year for me. I who basically watch no television, have been following 2 reality TV shows (Canadian Idol and SYTYCD) with great interest.

Should Go.

Ben Mulroney. The contrast between him and Cat Deeley can't be more diametric. He is terrible. There is no rapport between him and the judges and he asks dumb questions like "in one word, describe..." to Gavin Rossdale! Dude, if you are going to get a famous singer be on the show, let him say what he wants. Cat Deeley is better in every way.

...but I digress

Should Go
Guys: Twitch. He just didn't bring it as much as the other guys last night.
Gals: Tough, tough call.

Courtney seems to do every style well to good. Chelsie has a greater range. In her element, she's untouchable, when she isn't, she's not that great. Katee, well, she's been good in everything we've seen her in but have we seen her in enough styles? Has she done a hip hop since the top 20 (an excellent routine though)?

I could see either Courtney or Chelsie going and that's too bad because I like both more than I like Lacey (the diva) last year.

IzzyB68 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-31-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IzzyB68 Click to send private message to IzzyB68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Should Go:

Mark - All of the dancers had at least one very good pairing dance, so now I have to go with solos. Mark had the worse solo. His solo shows he has not grown as much as the other two boys. He gets by based on character, but he needed more dance moves and less just playing with his shirt.

Chelsea or Courtney - I think Courtney, only because I think chelsea has more range. She did very well in that hip hop and kept up with twitch. Courtney is only OK with hip hop. But these two girls are very equal and it will be hard to decide which goes.

Will go:

Who knows how America votes, but I think it might be Mark and Chelsea. But I won't be shocked about any of them going except Joshua and Katie. I think those are the top two of the final 6. The other four are pretty equal.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Should go?
Men: Twitch. He's profound in his element, but so many of the other routines are primarily him standing there making his partner look good.

Women: Courtney. I really love her. I've noticed that the judges remark on the excellent chemistry of the pair that she just happens to be part of, so I can't help but think that she has a lot to do with that. I don't want her to go, but I think she is the weakest of the three women.

Will go
Twitch
Courtney

07-31-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Courtney talking about Mark touching her boob really endeared her to me. It was so freaking cute. He's all, "it was an accident. P.S. I'm gay." She's all, "Whatever. You did it again. See?" I loved them together. In my perfect world, it won't be the last time they dance together on that stage. Which is hard because I want to see Mark and Chelsie together again. I want to see Mark and Katee dance together. I said I'd be happy if Mark went out on a high note but I won't be happy at all if he leaves tonight. I'm okay with any of them winning. Yes, really. I just want to see all of them there next week, dancing with everybody else. *sigh* I'm afraid to watch tonight. *cries*

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-08, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Courtney talking about Mark touching her boob really endeared her to me.

I had the opposite reaction. I thought it was immature and obnoxious, and I climbed the grassy knoll for the first time (I thought the producers edited that clip to make Mark look bad).

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

07-31-08, 12:58 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
How did it make him look bad? He didn't do it on purpose.

gah! O.M.G. Do not feed the paranoia.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

07-31-08, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Guys Should and Will: Twitch

Girls Should and Will: Courtney - based on all season long.
* Chelsie Contemp. vs. Courtney Latin: Chelsie is stronger in Contemp. than Courtney is in Latin.
* Chelsie Hip Hop vs. Courtney Hip Hop: Chelsie has done better with HH than Courtney.
* Chelsie Latin vs. Courtney Contemp.: Chelsie is stronger in her own style than Courtney is.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Yeah, that."
I guess I don't need to write it out. I agree with djandy.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
The only person I really am ready to see leave is Twitch. I love him as a person, but as a dancer, I don't think he deserves a spot in the top 4.

Courtney has been one of my favs since her audition, but I've always been kind of expecting her to go home. I'm thrilled she lasted this long and I would really, really love to see her in the top 4. IMO, she has been severely underrated in this comp, and it's bumming me out that people are finally starting to warm to her, and it looks like she'll be going home tonight. Chelsie and Katee have never seen the bottom, so I don't see Courtney lasting tonight at all. *sigh*

Should go: Twitch and Chelsie
Will go: Twitch and Courtney

Flashy moves by Tribe!

07-31-08, 01:04 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
And? it's funny that I even noticed her tonight because Mark always steals my eyes. This was a pairing I wish we'd have seen weeks ago. She was great and I definitely underestimated/underrated her. I sowwy. It doesn't help that I suddenly really feel like Katee and Chelsie have been catered to as much as, if not more so, than some *ahem* of the boys. To me, that means Mark and Courtney are the two that deserve to be in the top 4 with the two dancers that are sailing right on through... I don't think I have to spell that out for anybody.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
I've been waiting for a Courtney/Mark pairing for a long time. I'm glad we finally got to see one.

IzzyB68 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-31-08, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IzzyB68 Click to send private message to IzzyB68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
That's strange, that is how I feel about Mark. I just did not like his solo at all and I really thought he was the worst of all 6 by a mile.

I guess that is why all the dancers gets votes, because we all have different opinions and like different things.

I trully think that Joshua and Katie should be the top two. They are just amazing and even more amazing together. I don't know which one of them will win, but I would be happy with either of them.

bullzeye 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-08, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Courtney has been one of my favs since her audition, but I've always been kind of expecting her to go home.

I have felt exactly the same way. Thrilled she has stayed in, but always nervous about her lasting. I really loved her in the "Tourists in New York" (probably not the real name for it), with Gev. She has this "girl next door" appeal for me.

Chiseled by Abman Agman!

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
Anybody but Josh and Katee. Yes, I know they have gotten major props from the judges, but I - that's ME all by myself - love them. I can rewind and watch them again, and again, and again....

Next in line is Mark and Chelsie. I'd love to see them dance again. I loved their Mia routine - the bride and groom when Chelsie was in that poofy white dress and Bleeding Love. I can watch those again, and again, and again. I think Chelsie could have done that Sonya routine with him with no problem.

So that's my top 4. I think Twitch and Courtney should - and probably will - go tonight.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-08, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Should Go/Will Go Top 6 Dancers"
busy busy today!

I wanted to put in my picks before the show

Should

Katee-I just like Courtney and Chelsie more!
Twitch-this was tough

but it Will be:

Courtney
Mark

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •