The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Top 8 Prediction"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences So You Think You Can Dance Forum (Protected)
Original message

beau_30 943 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-26-08, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail beau_30 Click to send private message to beau_30 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Top 8 Prediction"
I believe I can predict the top 8 already..

With in this past weeks episode.. 4 of the contestants have brought it and showed it. This is going to be a really hard season..

My Top 8 I believe will be
Chelsa & Mark
Joshua & Katee
Twitch & Kerrington
Courtney & Gev

Now here is the problem. To predict the top 10, i'm stuck between
Will & Jessica and Kourtni & Matt

I don't think Chelesa & Thayne or Comfort & Chris can pull theirself back up. I believe its time for them to be getting off.

Chelesa & Thayne were really good the first week and ever since they have been dropping.

Comfrot & Chris are not getting it. I would like to see more from them.

What are your predictions?

Who do you think will be going home this week?
If it comes down to it and Jessica & Will are in the bottom three with Comfort & Chris, along with Chelsea & Thayne I believe that Jessica may be going home and Chris will be going for the guys.

Now if Jessica & Will survive and it happens to be Kourtni & Matt, Matt may be going home with a Kourtni exit making another couple gone.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Top 8 Prediction Sagebrush Dan 06-26-08 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-26-08, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Top 8 Prediction"
Hiya Beau. Like your top 8 ideas. As for the rest, you might check the Should Go/Will Go thread.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •