The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"1/22 Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"1/22 Episode"
Filler, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.....you know what's funny is my daughter's initials are BLAH.....enough filler okay then.

Holy freaking Hey-zus!
No wonder Jack is such a badass, with a family like his you'd have to be to survive. Can you imagine these two brothers growing up. And I can't imagine how Thanksgivings and Christmas' are going to be after tonight

Best line of the night: and I'm paraphrasing.....if you yell I will cut out your tongue. OMH....how many times have I wanted to say that to a sibling

DH thinks the boy is Jack's son. Hmmmm.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 1/22 Episode Breezy 01-23-07 1
 RE: 1/22 Episode Loree 01-23-07 2
 RE: 1/22 Episode geg6 01-23-07 3
   RE: 1/22 Episode emydi 01-23-07 5
       RE: 1/22 Episode CTgirl 01-23-07 6
   RE: 1/22 Episode Estee 01-23-07 7
       RE: 1/22 Episode Tahj 01-23-07 10
 RE: 1/22 Episode Maroonclown 01-23-07 4
   RE: 1/22 Episode Bebo 01-23-07 15
       RE: 1/22 Episode AyaK 01-24-07 16
           RE: 1/22 Episode Ahtumbreez 01-25-07 18
 RE: 1/22 Episode trigirl 01-23-07 8
   RE: 1/22 Episode Tahj 01-23-07 11
       RE: 1/22 Episode emydi 01-23-07 12
 RE: 1/22 Episode Corvis 01-23-07 9
   RE: 1/22 Episode MarkP 01-23-07 13
 RE: 1/22 Episode iloverob 01-23-07 14
 RE: 1/22 Episode Sagebrush Dan 01-24-07 17
   RE: 1/22 Episode Maroonclown 01-25-07 19
       RE: 1/22 Episode Sagebrush Dan 01-26-07 23
   RE: 1/22 Episode AyaK 01-26-07 20
       RE: 1/22 Episode emydi 01-26-07 21
           RE: 1/22 Episode Sagebrush Dan 01-26-07 22
               RE: 1/22 Episode AyaK 01-26-07 24
                   RE: 1/22 Episode Sagebrush Dan 01-28-07 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I thought the same thing as your DH!

Not sure if it's this cold or what, but had a hard time paying attention to this episode.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
My first thought was to wonder if Josh was Jack's son. There is definitely a history with his brother's wife.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Yup, I'm thinking the kid is his.

Woo, what a family! I have to say that I never expected that to be his brother (what's-his-name that used to be Dr. Romano on ER). Just didn't see that coming. Took me aback a bit. And, now I see why, for Jack, this time it's personal.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
yep it's his son and the mother is the paralyzed wife of Nathan Petrilli from Heroes!!

I so wanted Donald Sutherland to be Jack's dad on the show!

I don't think when they created the "glasses dude" that he was Jack's brother...

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Me six on the son. My DH said it even before I had a chance to. The show was kind of slow. I guess after you detonate a nuclear bomb you need to build up to another surprise...(like some Bauer family dynamics!)

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
And, now I see why, for Jack, this time it's personal.

Which kind of makes you wonder what it was before this.

I'm going to say 'overtime'.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-23-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Which kind of makes you wonder what it was before this.

I'm gonna say mega-ton DAW.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Jack's brother will always be Montgomery (Fame) to me.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Poor guy...first he gets his arm cut off by a helicopter on ER, then he ends up on the wrong side of Jack.

Speaking of helicopters, that rescue scene was ridiculous. When I want to watch a super hero story, I flip to NBC.

Which is what I did on Monday...definitely watched these in the right order.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-07, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
>When I want to watch a super
>hero story, I flip to NBC.

And the producers of 24 are VERY worried about Heroes.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Good, maybe they'll put it on Tuesdays. I'm good for Tuesdays

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-23-07, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Unless there is a side to Jack we don't know about, he was definitely looking lovingly at his son nephew. Good news is with a new Bauer progeny in the story we should be free of Kim!

Our Lady of Peril has been replaced with the BHD...Bad Hair Dude!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-23-07, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Dang, and I was hoping Kim and her half-bro would somehow get together and end up committing incest.

Tribe rocked my sig!
Hey! It could happen!

01-23-07, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
while being chased by a mountain lion

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Add me to the chorus of people who thought the boy was Jack's son.

It was a little slow, but I think it's going to get going again soon.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-07, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Worst episode ever, and I love this show. The entire brother thing is way too over the top. Suddenly one of the biggest enemies of the U.S. just happens to be his brother? And could we add his father to the list? It is one thing to believe in the power of Bauer because he is the man, but this family stuff is like it came out of daytime soaps.

iloverob 108 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-07, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iloverob Click to send private message to iloverob Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Line I liked the most last night was (paraphrasing) ....that'll keep them playing in their own sandbox and keep them out of ours.

The President was working for Jack's brother - wow. I was trying to remember what all took place last season. So did Kim's uncle put her life in danger last year? Wasn't she at CTU with her boyfriend or something? I just don't remember. Now I have to go back and read about what happened last year to put everything in to perspective. I'm actually liking this story line....for now.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-07, 11:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Yeah, I think the kid is his, too.

About his brother, he certainly has come a long way from dancing on cars (he was in the movie Fame with long curly hair playing a gay man).

Tribe

What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?
—Rollo May

Maroonclown 5817 desperate attention whore postings

01-25-07, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Montgomery

*looks at my post above*

01-26-07, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
Oops, lime helmet time.

Tribe

What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?
—Rollo May

01-26-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
>Yeah, I think the kid is his, too.

Hmmm. Timeline:

Season 1 of 24: Kim was 17. Jack and Teri had just reunited from a six-month split.

Season 2: 18 months later (David has been President for a year}

Season 3: 36 months later (re-election campaign)

Season 4: 18 months later (new president)

Season 5: 18 months later

Season 6: 20 months later (Wayne has been President for 11 weeks)

In other words, only 110 months (9 years, 2 months) have elapsed since Season 1. If Jack's the father, he was cheating on Teri before the split. Several years before the split, in fact.

I don't buy it.

01-26-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
21. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
oh come now Ayak you know 24 doesn't work like that timewise....it's his kid

01-26-07, 05:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
you know 24 doesn't work like that timewise

I agree. If they can get Jack anywhere in LA in 20 minutes, they can come up with something here.

Tribe

—Rollo May

01-26-07, 05:40 PM (EST)
24. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I think the producers right now are actually more in tune with the 24 backstory than they were before. Right, Milo?

That's not to say this isn't Jack's kid -- he could have been cheating on Teri, of course; maybe that's why Jack and Teri split in the first place -- but the producers would have worked out this timeline too, and if it IS Jack's kid, they'll have to explain it.

I'm still wondering whether, through Graham, we're FINALLY going to get the linkage with Seasons 1 and 2 that we've been waiting for. Remember in Season 1 when everyone was talking about a group of "big-money contributors" who were behind Palmer's son's cover-up? Remember Max in Season 2, who somehow seemed to be involved with the baddies Nina and Mandy from Season 1 -- and who represented a group of people who wanted the US to conquer the Middle East?

Perhaps that's the reason Jack always seems to wind up in the middle of this: his brother has been a contractor to the bad guys right along.

01-28-07, 02:15 AM (EST)
25. "RE: 1/22 Episode"
I didn't start watching it until a couple seasons ago — I'm going to have to rent the DVDs from the first seasons to catch up on all of this.

Tribe

—Rollo May

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •