The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-14, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 13"
This season seems to be a shambles, because one of the designers seems to be way superior to his competition: Sean Kelly. Every week, Sean's work is outstanding.

The other two finalists seem likely to come from the threesome of Kini Zamora, Sandhya Garg, and Korina Emmerich. Amazingly, I've found that I generally like Korina's vision, if not her execution, and she could be a dark horse threat for the finale (where time is not as much of an issue). Kini seems to be the best technician, but limited in vision, and I probably would've booted Sandhya already if it were up to me, but the judges seem to like her (for some unknown reason).

Alexander Knox, Char Glover, Emily Payne, and even Amanda Valentine just seem to be waiting for elimination (where Char would already be if Tim hadn't saved her, which seemed like a waste of the Tim Gunn save).

Are we simply awaiting a coronation?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season 13 AyaK 09-19-14 1
 RE: Season 13 kidflash212 09-20-14 2
 RE: Season 13 kidflash212 10-06-14 3
 Final Three Four kidflash212 10-10-14 4
   RE: Final Three Four kidflash212 10-10-14 5
 The Inevitable Finale kidflash212 10-27-14 6
   RE: The Inevitable Finale Agman2 11-05-14 7
       RE: The Inevitable Finale AyaK 12-10-14 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-19-14, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season 13"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-14 AT 02:49 AM (EST)

Yea, the judges FINALLY booted Sandhya. Apparently, they aren't entirely brain-dead.

Ouch.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 4264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-20-14, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 13"
Agree that this season is Sean and the others. Although these judges make some strange decisions, Sandhya being the best example. After week after week of sending ugly clown costumes down the runway and getting praised for them, I thought she'd never leave.

Tribe!

10-06-14, 08:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 13"
Korina leaves - I think she actually is more talented than Char but that attitude - yikes!

10-10-14, 11:41 AM (EST)
4. "Final Three Four"
We all knew Kini and Sean would make it. Amanda is basically there to take the third spot. Char makes no sense. Korina may have a bitchy attitude about it but she is correct that she is a better designer than Char. Char being at Fashion Week smells of scripting to have the eliminated designer make it to the end.

Tribe!

10-10-14, 12:02 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Final Three Four"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-14 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Just one more thing - What is Nina talking about when she calld Sean's nurse outfit one of the best designs ever on Project Runway?

10-27-14, 05:03 PM (EST)
6. "The Inevitable Finale"
Sean wins.

Agman2 427 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-05-14, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Inevitable Finale"
was there ever any doubt?

12-10-14, 08:34 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Inevitable Finale"
Well, it's a vindication that the show hasn't entirely jumped the shark, which I wondered about when Char became "the thing that wouldn't leave" despite having almost no talent.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •