The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Need something More"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Need something More"
OK so I'm getting a bit bored of the show.. Don't get me wrong I love it but it seems like Its the same thing over and over again.. I feel Like i need something more.. What are some other shows with fashion and designers that I could watch??
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Need something More mindy23 09-05-08 1
 RE: Need something More NewFan 09-05-08 2
   RE: Need something More BOYmeetsREALITY 09-07-08 3
       RE: Need something More parachutes 09-09-08 4
           RE: Need something More livsforluv 09-10-08 5
               RE: Need something More jensen343 09-11-08 6
 RE: Need something More mattben 09-11-08 7
   Bad choice of words, mattben Bebo 09-12-08 8
 RE: Need something More NewFan 10-02-08 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Need something More"
Can't think of anything, unless you like INTERIOR designers. ICK, for me, anyway....But I have to agree. There are only so many cars you can tear apart, and pieces of lettace you can turn in to fashion..........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Need something More"
I've been thinking the same thing, like the show is getting old or the characters aren't engaging or the challenges are all being recycled.

But then I remember I felt the same way last year, and by the end I couldn't wait until Wednesday night!

BOYmeetsREALITY 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-08, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BOYmeetsREALITY Click to send private message to BOYmeetsREALITY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Need something More"
Will next season's move to LA do anything to spice the show up???

I suspect not....

But I totally agree! THIS SHOW NEEDS TO GET A NEW LIFE!

I am about the last of my group who still even bothers to tune in and watch anymore. Used to be 20 or so of us would watch and discuss each week at work, the gym, etc...Now, they've all become bored with the whole thing and have found new shows to fill their TV time!

The producers need to really sit down and watch this thing with a critical eye - especially these faults:

- The predictable (ie. same exact) script each week
- The recycled (no pun intended) challenges
- The same comments from the "questionably appropriate" judges

In my opinion, what's needed?

- More time outside of the "runway" set and Parsons work rooms, and more exposure of the city and its other fashion district businesses
- More REAL personality time and less edited snips and characters built by the editing room staff
- Better rotating groups of guest judges, such as famous fashion inventors, advertisers, marketers, and designers. Keep the "already famous" off the panel

There's actually lots more, but I'm not the one getting paid to fix this thing so it has an audience next season.

I'd hate to see it go though, and my friends have all moved on to the "next big thing".... it just might be time....

parachutes 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-09-08, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parachutes Click to send private message to parachutes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Need something More"
idk if ull be interested, but i just saw gossip girls on tv and those girsl got hot hot hot fashion. does anyone else know any other movies on fashion?

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-08, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Need something More"
hmm.. but gossip girls isnt really about fasjhiopn is it?? I want to see a show about fashion.. not just one with people that have good fashion

jensen343 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-08, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jensen343 Click to send private message to jensen343 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Need something More"
idk if ud be interested in project run way but its got a lot of fashion.. its real intense! plus i heard this coco chanel movie is comin out soon i cant wait to watch that.. they are both on my watch list! l0l

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-11-08, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Need something More"
Emerald likes this crap.
I put up with it for the sex afterwards, and for making fun of the lame-os and gay-os who think they can sew.

Jeepers, I can sew better than these morons.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Bad choice of words, mattben"
It's not appropriate to use any version of the word gay as a putdown on these forums.

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-08, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Need something More"
Nope, I guess the show really is that bad this year. I know that by this time last year I was SO rooting for Chris. This year...nothing!

Why am I still watching? Maybe the reunion show will be interesting, but not for the same reasons I used to love this show. It's unfortunate.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •