The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"season 3 from day 1 started today"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jessebelle 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jessebelle Click to send private message to jessebelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"season 3 from day 1 started today"
So excited........reliving the excitement all over again.......
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... alaholly 05-25-06 1
   RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... jessebelle 05-25-06 2
 RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... maryellennaco 05-25-06 3
   RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... phlinky 05-25-06 4
       RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... jessebelle 05-25-06 5
       RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... tmj212 05-26-06 9
       RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... Sad12day 05-26-06 11
       RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... desertdame 05-27-06 14
 RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... dasboot 05-25-06 6
   RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... Redbud 06-02-06 19
 RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... eire_heart74 05-25-06 7
 RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... cynicalgirl 05-26-06 8
   RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... alaholly 05-26-06 10
   RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... justsaynototoughlove 05-27-06 17
 RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... Redbud 05-26-06 12
   RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... jessebelle 05-26-06 13
       RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... Anne18 05-27-06 15
           RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... sm2 05-27-06 16
               RE: season 3 from day 1 started tod... staceeturner 06-01-06 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-25-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
I got a rerun of yesterday's Finale Show. (???)
Apparently the Networks are scrambling to fill the time slots.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-25-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jessebelle Click to send private message to jessebelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
I'm glad they are showing it from the start, I missed this one......I really think Jill, Christina and TJ made dramatic changes......they inspire me.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Bless your heart, honey... You'll be screaming at your TV by the time it's all over! I know I was!

phlinky 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-25-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail phlinky Click to send private message to phlinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
However, I do not know if I can stomach Lisa1 again. It was too difficult to watch her the first go around.

I wish they had started re-running back from Season 1. I know I missed the first few episodes.

05-25-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
5. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
I agree about Lisa1 but Jessica's story brought me to tears.....

tmj212 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-06, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tmj212 Click to send private message to tmj212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
In my area ((NY Metro) you can catch old episodes on TVONE, a cable network. Right now they're showing season II. Tess just got kicked out of the house in Las Vegas. I'm sure that the old episodes will be around in syndication for a while. I think last year I caught a few season one shows on Oxygen...

Sad12day 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-26-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sad12day Click to send private message to Sad12day Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
I missed all Season 1's episodes

desertdame 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-27-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desertdame Click to send private message to desertdame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
>However, I do not know if
>I can stomach Lisa1 again.
> It was too difficult
>to watch her the first
>go around.
>
>I wish they had started re-running
>back from Season 1.
>I know I missed the
>first few episodes.

I agree!! Bring back Season 1 in re-runs.....

dasboot 223 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-25-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dasboot Click to send private message to dasboot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Reruns? Time to blow up the tv set! KABOOOOOOOM! wHEre DiD i PuT tHaT BOMB I bUiLt and/or bOuGHt? kabooOOOOOMEEEEEEE!

(or I guess another solution would be just not to watch) Nah! Kabooooooooom!

Allison : I want to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!
Me : Kaboooooooooooooom!

Lisa1 : I emailed him everyday for a year even though he never responded!!
Me : Kaboooooooooooom!

Jill : I want to be a diva...bigger than Oprah!
Me : Kaboooooooom!

Jessica : Hey America, watch me cry and snot it up!
Me : Kaboooooooom!

Christina : It wasn't greed, I was just trying to survive!
Me : Kaboooooooooom!

OPP = Other People's Problems. Enough. Talk to the hand!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-02-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
>Reruns? Time to blow up the
>tv set! KABOOOOOOOM! wHEre DiD
>i PuT tHaT BOMB I
>bUiLt and/or bOuGHt?
> kabooOOOOOMEEEEEEE!
>
>(or I guess another solution would
>be just not to watch)
>Nah! Kabooooooooom!
>
>Allison : I want to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!
>
>Me : Kaboooooooooooooom!
>
>Lisa1 : I emailed him everyday
>for a year even though
>he never responded!!
>Me : Kaboooooooooooom!
>
>Jill : I want to be
>a diva...bigger than Oprah!
>Me : Kaboooooooom!
>
>Jessica : Hey America, watch me
>cry and snot it up!
>
>Me : Kaboooooooom!
>
>Christina : It wasn't greed, I
>was just trying to survive!
>
>Me : Kaboooooooooom!
>
>OPP = Other People's Problems.
>Enough. Talk to the hand!
>

Very funny!!! If I watch one more minute of Jessica (who says she's from NYC but really she lives in NJ) my retinas will bleed.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-25-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
I might of enjoyed it more had I not seen it just a few months ago when they went on holiday for a few weeks.

Didn't miss Jessica. Didn't miss Lisa. Don't really want to watch it again.

cynicalgirl 27 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-06, 00:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cynicalgirl Click to send private message to cynicalgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Reliving the "excitement"?

What do you mean by that? They were bruised and battered women when they entered, and they (for the most part) were bruised and battered when they left.

Can you stand to watch Lisa be a whiny baby again? I can't. I'm SO done with this show.

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-26-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
The TV preview said "Starting Over" but today on TV they aired an infomercial on my local station instead. Hmmm. Starting Over reruns or an infomercial? Tough choice. I least with SO reruns I can re-bash last season...hehe. I guess we'll see what the TV exec geniuses come up with for next week.

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-27-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Cynic. I agree with you!
I prefer to think of myself as a skeptic cuz I did view the occasional interesting moment
I am SO relieved to not feel locked in to recording and viewing these woman to see them abused, exploited, humiliated and hyped with bs. Yes, the woman put themselves in this situation out of the need to be seen, and delusions of majic in that house that does NOT exist, but two wrongs never made it right.

I am relieved! My mission was to get this show off the air, and tho I am addicted, mission accomplished.

My hooks were interesting personality disorders like Kim, and Christiana. I loved Haily, Lynnell and red yr one. So I will peek in now and then to see if one of my hooks is around, and NOT have to watch the whole horrid show, just my little hooks, or hookers.
YAY!!!! Whew!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-26-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Same thing happened in my area also. However, it was bittersweet. When I saw Jessica I got nauseous, I CANNOT watch her again (TiVo or no TiVo). But then the station ran a blurb at the bottom of the screen that said starting Monday Acess Hollywood and some other show will be seen in the old SOH slot. I still see reruns during those sleepless nights though, from the previous season.

05-26-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
guess Im one of the few who are enjoying the reruns!

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-27-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
I saw the show when Jill tells her story. She's crying and everything so I'm thinking oh how sad....Camera goes on Jessica, Jessica is smiling kind of...I turned the tv off. I knew there was a reason I couldn't stand the show until Jessica and Christina left!!

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
And how can we forget, we can again see Alli-about-me, crinkly nose, lisp and darting eyes and all. Now that we've seen the show's once already we can catch all of Alli's lies. Found one in the first scene she was on.

staceeturner 183 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail staceeturner Click to send private message to staceeturner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Yeah I swore to myself that "I would notwatchthe re-runs"! well I found myself this morning glued to my television, The only problem that I have right now is Jessica not that she cries to much (well that is part of it) it is just so close to the my own mothers death and she brings that up for me, however that I feel towards or about her I still find myself having commpassion, but on the other hand watching xxxxtina again go on the streets and con people was just sickening... and then we have Allison I use to have compassion for her WAY back cause I lost my Mom to cancer but man she takes it to the EXTREME! just pathetic so as I said I was not going to watch the drama again there I sat for an hour, how sick is that?........I wish I could get season 1 re-runs.

short&sassy

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •