URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1500
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"season 3 from day 1 started today"

Posted by jessebelle on 05-25-06 at 02:02 PM
So excited........reliving the excitement all over again.......

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: season 3 from day 1 started today"
Posted by alaholly on 05-25-06 at 02:04 PM
I got a rerun of yesterday's Finale Show. (???)
Apparently the Networks are scrambling to fill the time slots.

Posted by jessebelle on 05-25-06 at 02:07 PM
I'm glad they are showing it from the start, I missed this one......I really think Jill, Christina and TJ made dramatic changes......they inspire me.

Posted by maryellennaco on 05-25-06 at 05:31 PM
Bless your heart, honey... You'll be screaming at your TV by the time it's all over! I know I was!

Posted by phlinky on 05-25-06 at 06:15 PM
However, I do not know if I can stomach Lisa1 again. It was too difficult to watch her the first go around.

I wish they had started re-running back from Season 1. I know I missed the first few episodes.

Posted by jessebelle on 05-25-06 at 08:10 PM
I agree about Lisa1 but Jessica's story brought me to tears.....

Posted by tmj212 on 05-26-06 at 09:43 AM
In my area ((NY Metro) you can catch old episodes on TVONE, a cable network. Right now they're showing season II. Tess just got kicked out of the house in Las Vegas. I'm sure that the old episodes will be around in syndication for a while. I think last year I caught a few season one shows on Oxygen...

Posted by Sad12day on 05-26-06 at 04:30 PM
I missed all Season 1's episodes

Posted by desertdame on 05-27-06 at 10:11 AM
>However, I do not know if
>I can stomach Lisa1 again.
> It was too difficult
>to watch her the first
>go around.
>
>I wish they had started re-running
>back from Season 1.
>I know I missed the
>first few episodes.

I agree!! Bring back Season 1 in re-runs.....

Posted by dasboot on 05-25-06 at 08:44 PM
Reruns? Time to blow up the tv set! KABOOOOOOOM! wHEre DiD i PuT tHaT BOMB I bUiLt and/or bOuGHt? kabooOOOOOMEEEEEEE!

(or I guess another solution would be just not to watch) Nah! Kabooooooooom!

Allison : I want to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!
Me : Kaboooooooooooooom!

Lisa1 : I emailed him everyday for a year even though he never responded!!
Me : Kaboooooooooooom!

Jill : I want to be a diva...bigger than Oprah!
Me : Kaboooooooom!

Jessica : Hey America, watch me cry and snot it up!
Me : Kaboooooooom!

Christina : It wasn't greed, I was just trying to survive!
Me : Kaboooooooooom!

OPP = Other People's Problems. Enough. Talk to the hand!

Posted by Redbud on 06-02-06 at 01:34 PM
>Reruns? Time to blow up the
>tv set! KABOOOOOOOM! wHEre DiD
>i PuT tHaT BOMB I
>bUiLt and/or bOuGHt?
> kabooOOOOOMEEEEEEE!
>
>(or I guess another solution would
>be just not to watch)
>Nah! Kabooooooooom!
>
>Allison : I want to liiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!
>
>Me : Kaboooooooooooooom!
>
>Lisa1 : I emailed him everyday
>for a year even though
>he never responded!!
>Me : Kaboooooooooooom!
>
>Jill : I want to be
>a diva...bigger than Oprah!
>Me : Kaboooooooom!
>
>Jessica : Hey America, watch me
>cry and snot it up!
>
>Me : Kaboooooooom!
>
>Christina : It wasn't greed, I
>was just trying to survive!
>
>Me : Kaboooooooooom!
>
>OPP = Other People's Problems.
>Enough. Talk to the hand!
>

Very funny!!! If I watch one more minute of Jessica (who says she's from NYC but really she lives in NJ) my retinas will bleed.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 05-25-06 at 09:08 PM
I might of enjoyed it more had I not seen it just a few months ago when they went on holiday for a few weeks.

Didn't miss Jessica. Didn't miss Lisa. Don't really want to watch it again.

Posted by cynicalgirl on 05-26-06 at 00:47 AM
Reliving the "excitement"?

What do you mean by that? They were bruised and battered women when they entered, and they (for the most part) were bruised and battered when they left.

Can you stand to watch Lisa be a whiny baby again? I can't. I'm SO done with this show.

Posted by alaholly on 05-26-06 at 01:27 PM
The TV preview said "Starting Over" but today on TV they aired an infomercial on my local station instead. Hmmm. Starting Over reruns or an infomercial? Tough choice. I least with SO reruns I can re-bash last season...hehe. I guess we'll see what the TV exec geniuses come up with for next week.

Posted by justsaynototoughlove on 05-27-06 at 02:17 PM
Cynic. I agree with you!
I prefer to think of myself as a skeptic cuz I did view the occasional interesting moment
I am SO relieved to not feel locked in to recording and viewing these woman to see them abused, exploited, humiliated and hyped with bs. Yes, the woman put themselves in this situation out of the need to be seen, and delusions of majic in that house that does NOT exist, but two wrongs never made it right.

I am relieved! My mission was to get this show off the air, and tho I am addicted, mission accomplished.

My hooks were interesting personality disorders like Kim, and Christiana. I loved Haily, Lynnell and red yr one. So I will peek in now and then to see if one of my hooks is around, and NOT have to watch the whole horrid show, just my little hooks, or hookers.
YAY!!!! Whew!

Posted by Redbud on 05-26-06 at 04:52 PM
Same thing happened in my area also. However, it was bittersweet. When I saw Jessica I got nauseous, I CANNOT watch her again (TiVo or no TiVo). But then the station ran a blurb at the bottom of the screen that said starting Monday Acess Hollywood and some other show will be seen in the old SOH slot. I still see reruns during those sleepless nights though, from the previous season.

Posted by jessebelle on 05-26-06 at 06:14 PM
guess Im one of the few who are enjoying the reruns!

Posted by Anne18 on 05-27-06 at 11:57 AM
I saw the show when Jill tells her story. She's crying and everything so I'm thinking oh how sad....Camera goes on Jessica, Jessica is smiling kind of...I turned the tv off. I knew there was a reason I couldn't stand the show until Jessica and Christina left!!

Posted by sm2 on 05-27-06 at 01:48 PM
And how can we forget, we can again see Alli-about-me, crinkly nose, lisp and darting eyes and all. Now that we've seen the show's once already we can catch all of Alli's lies. Found one in the first scene she was on.

Posted by staceeturner on 06-01-06 at 02:01 PM
Yeah I swore to myself that "I would notwatchthe re-runs"! well I found myself this morning glued to my television, The only problem that I have right now is Jessica not that she cries to much (well that is part of it) it is just so close to the my own mothers death and she brings that up for me, however that I feel towards or about her I still find myself having commpassion, but on the other hand watching xxxxtina again go on the streets and con people was just sickening... and then we have Allison I use to have compassion for her WAY back cause I lost my Mom to cancer but man she takes it to the EXTREME! just pathetic so as I said I was not going to watch the drama again there I sat for an hour, how sick is that?........I wish I could get season 1 re-runs.

short&sassy