The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mix N'Match the Houseguests a.k.a. Starting Over Roullette..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bentherdunthat 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-22-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bentherdunthat Click to send private message to bentherdunthat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mix N'Match the Houseguests a.k.a. Starting Over Roullette..."
Here's how it works, pick any six houseguests from any season, and list what you think would happen....

Antonia (season three)
Baby Lisa (season three)
Tess (season two)
Denise (season two)
Josie (season one and two)
Deborah (season two)

Here's what would ensue:

1. BabyLisa would mentor Anotonia on how to be continue to be immature and irresponsible and sponge off the parents clear into retirement.
2. Denise and Deborah should share a room. Since they were both unbelievable pigs and are used to living in filth, their immunities are probably much higher than anyone elses.
3. Tess and Josie could batttle it out to determine once and for all just who has it tougher and which of them is more misunderstood by their housemates. I predict much hair pulling and plate throwing.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mix N'Match the Houseguests a.k... Zoey 05-22-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Zoey 326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-22-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Zoey Click to send private message to Zoey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mix N'Match the Houseguests a.k.a. Starting Over Roullette..."
For entertainment (drama) only, I'd pick -

Andy, Antonia and kim. I think they would differ in opinion with what is "hot" and what is not. We all know none of them have any taste but it would be fun to see them try to prove that they do. lol

Next would be Josie, Denise and Tess. They were all abrasive and it would be fun to watch them try to be the "alph-female".

These are certainly not the best combo's but the ones that came to my mind. There is a plethora of fun scenerios that could play out here. lol

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •