URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1474
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mix N'Match the Houseguests a.k.a. Starting Over Roullette..."

Posted by bentherdunthat on 05-22-06 at 02:23 PM
Here's how it works, pick any six houseguests from any season, and list what you think would happen....

Antonia (season three)
Baby Lisa (season three)
Tess (season two)
Denise (season two)
Josie (season one and two)
Deborah (season two)

Here's what would ensue:

1. BabyLisa would mentor Anotonia on how to be continue to be immature and irresponsible and sponge off the parents clear into retirement.
2. Denise and Deborah should share a room. Since they were both unbelievable pigs and are used to living in filth, their immunities are probably much higher than anyone elses.
3. Tess and Josie could batttle it out to determine once and for all just who has it tougher and which of them is more misunderstood by their housemates. I predict much hair pulling and plate throwing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mix N'Match the Houseguests a.k.a. Starting Over Roullette..."
Posted by Zoey on 05-22-06 at 03:56 PM
For entertainment (drama) only, I'd pick -

Andy, Antonia and kim. I think they would differ in opinion with what is "hot" and what is not. We all know none of them have any taste but it would be fun to see them try to prove that they do. lol

Next would be Josie, Denise and Tess. They were all abrasive and it would be fun to watch them try to be the "alph-female".

These are certainly not the best combo's but the ones that came to my mind. There is a plethora of fun scenerios that could play out here. lol