The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rhonda's voice overs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

malibu 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-20-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail malibu Click to send private message to malibu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rhonda's voice overs"
I've noticed that there are a lot of re-takes with Rhonda. During her speach to Kelly and yesterday. It's like Rhonda, if you didn't get it the first time than forget it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rhonda's voice overs Sues 04-20-06 1
   RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the ey... alaholly 04-21-06 2
       RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the ey... Anne18 04-22-06 3
           RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the ey... BeeBe 04-22-06 4
               RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the ey... AshLanie 04-22-06 6
       RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the ey... Hunybuny 04-23-06 9
           RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the ey... pickleme 05-02-06 10
 RE: Rhonda's voice overs AshLanie 04-22-06 5
   RE: Rhonda's voice overs Lanna42 04-22-06 7
       RE: Rhonda's voice overs ChristinaJB 04-22-06 8
 RE: Rhonda's voice overs JACKBAUERSCHIC 05-03-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-20-06, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs"
I would agree....except that I don't pay enough attention..lol. Must be the ADD..or the laundry...

I'm not surprised however....so much of it seems scripted and (albeit badly) rehearsed...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

alaholly 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-21-06, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alaholly Click to send private message to alaholly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
Not sure if this is where I should post this or if I should have started a new thread but...

There is no continuity with Rhonda's eyebrows! Today when she was talking to Kim they were MUCH lower than when she was in the confessional. There was a huge difference. If they are going to go back and forth with voice overs there should be some continuity. Her brows looked almost a couple of inches higher in the second shot. Does she not have eyebrows so they are randomly drawn on? Is it the botox?

Anne18 239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Anne18 Click to send private message to Anne18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
I'm so glad that you mentioned the eyebrows during the confessionals! LOL The brows must be about a foot away from her eyes!!

To Rhonda -
Please Rhonda go back to the original look - the one in the scene right after they show you in confessional. LOL You look a lot better there.

BeeBe 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-06, 04:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeeBe Click to send private message to BeeBe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
"I've noticed that there are a lot of re-takes with Rhonda. During her speach to Kelly and yesterday. It's like Rhonda, if you didn't get it the first time than forget it."

What!? Am I now to believe that Rhonda's speech to Kelly was not a heartfelt stream, nay, outpouring of deeply authentic emotion? You mean, they actually yelled "cut" every time Rhonda burst into uncontrollable laughter as she tried to choke out words of admiration for Kelly's emotional "growth"? And that they interrupted the filming of Rhonda's speech each time Kelly exploded at the rest of the room, "I could kick your a** with my mouth alone! I'm not here for any of you! This is MY world! And I am NEVER gonna be the person you have in your heads!!!! So go #@$*&!" - ?

And I thought that speech ... had never been ... this real.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-06, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
>"I've noticed that there are a
>lot of re-takes with Rhonda.
>During her speach to Kelly
>and yesterday. It's like Rhonda,
>if you didn't get it
>the first time than forget
>it."
>
>
>What!? Am I now to believe
>that Rhonda's speech to Kelly
>was not a heartfelt stream,
>nay, outpouring of deeply authentic
>emotion? You mean, they actually
>yelled "cut" every time Rhonda
>burst into uncontrollable laughter as
>she tried to choke out
>words of admiration for Kelly's
>emotional "growth"? And that they
>interrupted the filming of Rhonda's
>speech each time Kelly exploded
>at the rest of the
>room, "I could kick your
>a** with my mouth alone!
>I'm not here for any
>of you! This is MY
>world! And I am NEVER
>gonna be the person you
>have in your heads!!!! So
>go #@$*&!" - ?
>
>And I thought that speech ...
>had never been ... this
>real.

LMAO! Love your post...

Hunybuny 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-23-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hunybuny Click to send private message to Hunybuny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
I hurt myself laughing when I saw Rhonda's Botox stretched face, couldn't they have waited until the swelling came down abit? And as for the hand drawn eyebrows???? maybe she gets Un-handy Andie to do her make up and pick her clothes! YUCK! HMMMMMM..should she really be Christie's Life coach????? Seems to me they both have issues about how they look!

pickleme 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-02-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pickleme Click to send private message to pickleme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
Hunybuny, you have answered my question about Rhonda. Botox, huh? I was at a loss to figure out what was wrong with her face when she talks or attempts to talk. She seems to be unable to articulate clearly, the corners of her mouth seem to be drawing down into a permanent downward position, and may I say that her hairdo and choice of clothing leave a LOT to be desired. If someone would put a picture of her at the beginning of this SO adventure side by side with a current picture, I believe the comparison would be startling. Rhonda has AGED a lot.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-22-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs"
>I've noticed that there are a
>lot of re-takes with Rhonda.
>During her speach to Kelly
>and yesterday. It's like Rhonda,
>if you didn't get it
>the first time than forget
>it.

Maybe if Rhonda would wear her glasses she just might be able to see the cue cards to read?

chuckling

Lanna42 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-22-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lanna42 Click to send private message to Lanna42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-06 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

How many takes,editing cuts do you think it took for Rhonda to get out "Kelly you've really changed."with a straight face? I'm guessing a lot. "Okay....just once more.I can REALLY do it this time." They should dubb in some dialogue from one of those Japanese monster flics.Then supply subtitles."Run....run...run..we must flee the city now. Mothra approaches."

ChristinaJB 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-22-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChristinaJB Click to send private message to ChristinaJB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs"
Makes me wonder what they are really saying during the graduations, because it is so obvious that the voice overs don't go with the footage that is being shown. Rhonda describes Kelly's break thru, heart wrenching moments and then they show the gang all sitting there like they just drank the Jones Town kool-aid and smiley and goofy...eh?

JACKBAUERSCHIC 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to send private message to JACKBAUERSCHIC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rhonda's voice overs"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

straight from Andy's site... http://www.centsofstyle.org/beautybootcamp.aspx

Eyebrows

Use a long cosmetic brush and hold it vertically on one side of your nose. Any part of your eyebrow that goes past the “line” that the brush forms should be plucked or filled in if it is too thin. Next hold the brush handle diagonally across the top of your cheekbone starting at the base of your nose and continuing past the corner of your eye. Any part of the tail your eyebrow that goes past the “line” should also be plucked or filled in if it is too thin.

The arch of your eyebrows should peak at the outside of the iris when looking directly into the mirror.

Fill in eyebrows with a brow pencil and then set with a brow powder or matte eye shadow. This creates the most natural effect.

Use a “slanty” stiff brow brush to apply the brow shadow.

In order to fill in your eyebrow properly, stroke the brush back and forth so you cover both the hair and the skin.

The powder color you choose should be one to two shades lighter than your eyebrow hair color.

Keep in mind that thinner eyebrows make you look older.

You can wax your eyebrows just once and then keep the shape by plucking from there on out.

Never pluck the top of your eyebrows because as you get older, eyelids droop and you’ll need those hairs on top a few years from now.

Andy is RB's personal stylist... so Andy is on the hook for EVERYTHING RB wears and does with her "looks" Sad RB just can't find peace in her appearance (her new book-HELLO), I think she looked ok at times, but keeps mesing it up

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •