URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 1384
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rhonda's voice overs"

Posted by malibu on 04-20-06 at 08:20 PM
I've noticed that there are a lot of re-takes with Rhonda. During her speach to Kelly and yesterday. It's like Rhonda, if you didn't get it the first time than forget it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rhonda's voice overs"
Posted by Sues on 04-20-06 at 09:39 PM
I would agree....except that I don't pay enough attention..lol. Must be the ADD..or the laundry...

I'm not surprised however....so much of it seems scripted and (albeit badly) rehearsed...

"RE: Rhonda's voice overs and the eyebrows!"
Posted by alaholly on 04-21-06 at 05:33 PM
Not sure if this is where I should post this or if I should have started a new thread but...

There is no continuity with Rhonda's eyebrows! Today when she was talking to Kim they were MUCH lower than when she was in the confessional. There was a huge difference. If they are going to go back and forth with voice overs there should be some continuity. Her brows looked almost a couple of inches higher in the second shot. Does she not have eyebrows so they are randomly drawn on? Is it the botox?

Posted by Anne18 on 04-22-06 at 01:40 AM
I'm so glad that you mentioned the eyebrows during the confessionals! LOL The brows must be about a foot away from her eyes!!

To Rhonda -
Please Rhonda go back to the original look - the one in the scene right after they show you in confessional. LOL You look a lot better there.

Posted by BeeBe on 04-22-06 at 04:08 AM
"I've noticed that there are a lot of re-takes with Rhonda. During her speach to Kelly and yesterday. It's like Rhonda, if you didn't get it the first time than forget it."

What!? Am I now to believe that Rhonda's speech to Kelly was not a heartfelt stream, nay, outpouring of deeply authentic emotion? You mean, they actually yelled "cut" every time Rhonda burst into uncontrollable laughter as she tried to choke out words of admiration for Kelly's emotional "growth"? And that they interrupted the filming of Rhonda's speech each time Kelly exploded at the rest of the room, "I could kick your a** with my mouth alone! I'm not here for any of you! This is MY world! And I am NEVER gonna be the person you have in your heads!!!! So go #@$*&!" - ?

And I thought that speech ... had never been ... this real.

Posted by AshLanie on 04-22-06 at 07:28 AM
>"I've noticed that there are a
>lot of re-takes with Rhonda.
>During her speach to Kelly
>and yesterday. It's like Rhonda,
>if you didn't get it
>the first time than forget
>it."
>
>
>What!? Am I now to believe
>that Rhonda's speech to Kelly
>was not a heartfelt stream,
>nay, outpouring of deeply authentic
>emotion? You mean, they actually
>yelled "cut" every time Rhonda
>burst into uncontrollable laughter as
>she tried to choke out
>words of admiration for Kelly's
>emotional "growth"? And that they
>interrupted the filming of Rhonda's
>speech each time Kelly exploded
>at the rest of the
>room, "I could kick your
>a** with my mouth alone!
>I'm not here for any
>of you! This is MY
>world! And I am NEVER
>gonna be the person you
>have in your heads!!!! So
>go #@$*&!" - ?
>
>And I thought that speech ...
>had never been ... this
>real.

LMAO! Love your post...

Posted by Hunybuny on 04-23-06 at 10:42 AM
I hurt myself laughing when I saw Rhonda's Botox stretched face, couldn't they have waited until the swelling came down abit? And as for the hand drawn eyebrows???? maybe she gets Un-handy Andie to do her make up and pick her clothes! YUCK! HMMMMMM..should she really be Christie's Life coach????? Seems to me they both have issues about how they look!

Posted by pickleme on 05-02-06 at 08:18 PM
Hunybuny, you have answered my question about Rhonda. Botox, huh? I was at a loss to figure out what was wrong with her face when she talks or attempts to talk. She seems to be unable to articulate clearly, the corners of her mouth seem to be drawing down into a permanent downward position, and may I say that her hairdo and choice of clothing leave a LOT to be desired. If someone would put a picture of her at the beginning of this SO adventure side by side with a current picture, I believe the comparison would be startling. Rhonda has AGED a lot.

Posted by AshLanie on 04-22-06 at 07:26 AM
>I've noticed that there are a
>lot of re-takes with Rhonda.
>During her speach to Kelly
>and yesterday. It's like Rhonda,
>if you didn't get it
>the first time than forget
>it.

Maybe if Rhonda would wear her glasses she just might be able to see the cue cards to read?

chuckling

Posted by Lanna42 on 04-22-06 at 12:54 PM
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-06 AT 12:56 PM (EST)

How many takes,editing cuts do you think it took for Rhonda to get out "Kelly you've really changed."with a straight face? I'm guessing a lot. "Okay....just once more.I can REALLY do it this time." They should dubb in some dialogue from one of those Japanese monster flics.Then supply subtitles."Run....run...run..we must flee the city now. Mothra approaches."

Posted by ChristinaJB on 04-22-06 at 07:24 PM
Makes me wonder what they are really saying during the graduations, because it is so obvious that the voice overs don't go with the footage that is being shown. Rhonda describes Kelly's break thru, heart wrenching moments and then they show the gang all sitting there like they just drank the Jones Town kool-aid and smiley and goofy...eh?

Posted by JACKBAUERSCHIC on 05-03-06 at 10:43 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

straight from Andy's site... http://www.centsofstyle.org/beautybootcamp.aspx

Eyebrows

Use a long cosmetic brush and hold it vertically on one side of your nose. Any part of your eyebrow that goes past the “line” that the brush forms should be plucked or filled in if it is too thin. Next hold the brush handle diagonally across the top of your cheekbone starting at the base of your nose and continuing past the corner of your eye. Any part of the tail your eyebrow that goes past the “line” should also be plucked or filled in if it is too thin.

The arch of your eyebrows should peak at the outside of the iris when looking directly into the mirror.

Fill in eyebrows with a brow pencil and then set with a brow powder or matte eye shadow. This creates the most natural effect.

Use a “slanty” stiff brow brush to apply the brow shadow.

In order to fill in your eyebrow properly, stroke the brush back and forth so you cover both the hair and the skin.

The powder color you choose should be one to two shades lighter than your eyebrow hair color.

Keep in mind that thinner eyebrows make you look older.

You can wax your eyebrows just once and then keep the shape by plucking from there on out.

Never pluck the top of your eyebrows because as you get older, eyelids droop and you’ll need those hairs on top a few years from now.

Andy is RB's personal stylist... so Andy is on the hook for EVERYTHING RB wears and does with her "looks" Sad RB just can't find peace in her appearance (her new book-HELLO), I think she looked ok at times, but keeps mesing it up