The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Is Going On"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

SpecialK25 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Is Going On"
I have been watching SO since the 1st season, and now its seems like a soap opera. Where are they going to find some of these people. I feel that some are there to really get help while others want a vacation. The on going drama is unbelieveable. I especailly miss Rhonda, she was true to the process of being a "REAL COACH". I remember the episode when she and Rain were breaking down trying to convince Josie to stay in the house. That was real. This new coach, some of her tatics are way out there. Whatever happend to Summer, Renee, and Rachel?? Did they ever graduated or what??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Is Going On HistoryBuff 10-18-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

HistoryBuff 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What Is Going On"
As someone once pointed out, it was probably never a coincidence that "Starting Over" shares the initials of "Soap Opera". I think your being away from it for awhile has just given you a fresher, truer perspective. It has always been about daytime drama.

The coach you miss is probably Rana, whose contract (according to an LA Times article) was not renewed after the first season because of her obvious inexperience in life coaching. Professional coaches, like therapists, should never let themselves show the personal emotional involvement with their clients that Rana did. And Rana also pretty much left Josie to be coached by Rain, a fellow HG, which wasn't fair to Rain and her own needs.

The 2nd season women you mentioned did graduate, with one big exception - Summer was actually kicked out of the house for repeatedly, despite warnings, interacting with the production crew.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •