The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tvfun 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-28-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvfun Click to send private message to tvfun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Previews May 8th-May 12th"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 11:11 AM (EST)

May 8
Iyanla leads the women in a discussion about self-sufficiency; Dr. Stan talks to Sommer about her body image; Antonia makes the final preparations for her poetry reading.

May 9
The remnants of Jodi's mask oddly appear in her bedroom; Niambi decides to call ``Mr. Situation,'' but the phone is mysteriously disconnected; Antonia is given the task of decorating a guest room; the women throw a surprise party for Cassie.

May 10
Niambi sends an e-mail to ``Mr. Situation''; Christie finds a sponsor for the 5K race; Antonia goes over budget on her purchases for the guest room; Christie meets with an attorney who had a difficult childhood.

May 11
Sommer learns a sensual dance to perform for the housemates; Antonia begins to paint the guest room; the housemates go out to dinner to celebrate Jodi's graduation.

May 12
Iyanla tells the women that Jodi will be staying in the house for awhile to help Christie; Niambi thinks that Christie is self-righteous; Antonia finishes decorating the room; Jodi gets a makeover for her graduation.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th annie828 04-28-06 1
   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Kelzi 05-05-06 19
       WARNING - Kelzi Bebo 05-05-06 20
 RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th AshLanie 04-28-06 2
 RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th eire_heart74 04-28-06 3
   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th pnina 04-28-06 4
       RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Sues 04-28-06 5
           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th eire_heart74 04-28-06 6
           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th AshLanie 04-28-06 7
 RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th snowflake2 04-28-06 8
   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th mhb0125 04-29-06 9
       RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Sues 04-29-06 10
   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Redbud 05-06-06 22
 RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th pinksparkleguitar 04-29-06 11
   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th mirage3033 04-30-06 12
       RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Incognito 04-30-06 13
           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th annie828 04-30-06 14
               RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Incognito 04-30-06 15
               RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Labyrinth 04-30-06 16
                   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th sm2 05-03-06 17
                       RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th dopeydwarf 05-03-06 18
           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Redbud 05-06-06 23
               RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th JustBNMe 05-06-06 25
               RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th uh1uh2uh3uh 05-06-06 26
                   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Incognito 05-07-06 27
                       RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th sharnina 05-07-06 28
                           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Cygnus X1 05-08-06 30
                           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th sharnina 05-08-06 32
 RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th AshLanie 05-05-06 21
   RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Redbud 05-06-06 24
       RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th AshLanie 05-07-06 29
           RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th Sues 05-08-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-28-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"

>May 12
>Iyanla tells the women that Jodi
>will be staying in the
>house for awhile to help
>Christie;

I guess Jodi gets to play "life coach" to Christie, Like Layne did...HA! I guess because Jodi is such a "hands on" kinda girl!

Niambi thinks that Christie
>is self-righteous;

YES! FINALLY....another HG sees in Christie what we have all been ssing in Christie since she stepped into the SOH! !!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kelzi 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelzi Click to send private message to Kelzi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Please do not say "We All" saw that "self-righteous" side in Christie, I like Christie and I have since day one, The women I didn't really care for and have had a hard time trying to get used to was Kelly and Kim and now it is Niambi. I have a hard time coming in these message boards with all this negitive attitudes in here. I bet 98% of the people who write in these message boards do not have very nice things to say about any of these women, But what everyone does not understand is we only see what the producers want us to see.. We only get to watch a full 47 minutes or something like that out of like almost 24 hours a day. They cut out all the good things these women do because they don't want us to see the good, they want to keep us on the edge of our seats with the bad.. it is all about ratings. I think we all need to keep an open mind, do not judge for if you are judging then maybe you are seeing something in someone that you also see in yourself that you do not like. As far as Christie, I do not see the self-righteousness that you see.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "WARNING - Kelzi "
A moderator has already pointed out to you once not to criticize other posters.

If you take a moment to read the FAQ on our other SO forums, you will see that telling other posters not to judge is not permitted here. After all, you're criticzing someone for doing exactly what you're doing. You're judging the posters here with your critical comments.

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-28-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
May 9

the women throw a surprise party for Cassie.

HUH? Why? Birthday? Not for meeting her son cause per previous spoilers, she met her son 8 days previous.

And Jodi stays to help Christie? lol

Blind leading the blind.

Hope she does better than Layne did last season. Layne had to be told where to look for Karen's liquior and did a lousy job when calling 911.....talking so low that the operator couldn't hear her...so much for using her attorney voice.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-28-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Jodi stays??? For what?? Cassie gets a party? Why she met the son, go home move on!!!

pnina 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pnina Click to send private message to pnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
I think Jodi is staying only because it's the end of the season/show and she's sort of a filler. If she left it would only be Christie, Niambi, Sommer, and Antonia. (I'm assuming Cassie is going to leave this week) Not exactly a dynamic foursome! And, I guess Jodi is supposed to be supporting Christie as she organizes the 5K race. Five will get you ten that when Christie reaches the finish line of the race, Rhonda will tell her that she's graduating.

The only party Cassie should have is the one SO has after she leaves for good.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-28-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Amen!

Althoooouuuuugh...Rhonda does say that she is 'Life Coach' for life..so cancel or no cancel...Cassie will have her on speed dial! Ms. Britten better get her a$$ into some kind of witness protection program fast!

Wether you like Jodi or not...it would be refreshing to see some of the women actually support eachother for awhile...

I'm with ya on the graduation of Christie..even she's gotta know that!

I think we should throw a 'virtual' party once Classless FINALLY leaves....

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"

>
>I think we should throw a
>'virtual' party once Classless FINALLY
>leaves....

You are right about that one. She's now breaking Allison record of being on that show to damn long!

04-28-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Chuckling bout the party..

Cassie has to be one of the luckiest people though......she gets makeover after makeover...new clothes every time she is on the show.....free room and board.....

BUT I feel she is the luckiest in that she started messing around at the age of 14 (per her words the first gime she was in the house) and never once got pregnant til age 23 (per her words first time on the show.

Wonder how Vegas would do the odds on that?

snowflake2 1499 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail snowflake2 Click to send private message to snowflake2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Anyone get the feeling SO is running out of new ideas?

Antonia has a poetry reading<---->Lisa2's poetry reading

Niambi & "Situation Man"<---->Lisa1 and "Mr. Internet"

Jodi stays in the house after graduation<---->Layne's "mentoring".

I can do without watching Sommer sensual-dance, thank you very much.

Niambi thinks Christie is self-righteous? Uhhh, yeah...she is.

I'm wondering if the question of Christie seeking guardianship of her brother comes up, seeing that she exposed her mom on TV as a drug addict and alcoholic...the preview today of Christie crying and saying, "I don't want to resent him, blah blah blah" and something about responsibility made me think that, and now I see they have her meeting with an attorney. I think Christie doesn't think her mom is capable of raising her brother, yet she doesn't want to take him in either.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-29-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
I think it's pathetic that she doesn't want to take responsibility for her brother. Her mother is a drug addict and proclaimed that she will never change and doesn't want to. Also, doesn't her mom live in her car? What, does she get the front seat and the son gets the back? How can Christie lay her head down at night and sleep comfortably knowing her brother is going thru the same hell she did and not want to help?

04-29-06, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
how did I miss all that about the brother? damn bathroom breaks...lol

I think taking care of her brother would be the best thing for Christie. It would keep her sober, keep her out of her own head and give her a reason to feel good about herself....I really hope it happens....

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Yup snowflake, agree on all comments. I'd like to add to the observation that while I KNOW Christie feels like she's not capable of raising her brother, she knows exactly what he's going through and if that isn't enough to get her backside in motion (instead of hiding in the SOH) then why doesn't she turn him over to relatives or the state? She proclaims that she's so much better now, and "in her space", blah blah blah, then take care of your brother! It's not like he's 6 years old or anything.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
I know they do a lot of art therapy-ish stuff on the show, and it looks like they will do some more when Antonia does some poetry. My problem is a lot of the time this leads the housemates into thinking they can actually make a living at said 'art' when really in the real world they can't. The only one who I thought had her head screwed on was Lisa2 who didn't talk about how she was going to be a professional dancer/poet.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
May 11

the housemates go out to dinner to celebrate Jodi's graduation.

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 12
Iyanla tells the women that Jodi will be staying in the house for awhile to help Christie;

BOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi gets a makeover for her graduation.....

....HAHAHAHAHAHA hope she gets Paiged!!

Incognito 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
mirage3033 writes:

>....HAHAHAHAHAHA hope she gets Paiged!!

Beyond the beyond funny. How/why is her hair so curly anyway? A very short bob would be cute on her. With or without a "relaxer" for those curls...much like Niambi's new do. That "whatever" they did to Jill pained me! She isn't using any of her makeover pics anywhere...that I've come across?
Incognito

annie828 0 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annie828 Click to send private message to annie828 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
When Jodi was on the live chat at wcw site somebody aske her why she just doesn't do a permanent hair straitening, and she said she "likes her curls because they make her look sexy" LOL

04-30-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Incognito Click to send private message to Incognito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
annie828 wrote:
>When Jodi was on the live
>chat at wcw site somebody
>aske her why she just
>doesn't do a permanent hair
>straitening, and she said she
>"likes her curls because they
>make her look sexy"
>LOL

Well...let me just say this about that. LOL. The curls are waaayyy more becoming than that ironed look she had one day. She's just too short and too fat and too squat to wear her hair that long. JMHO, anyway.
Incognito

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
She also said it takes a long time to do - as the hair must be completely blowed dried out.

I agree - would like to see her hair shorter, off her neck, and this would be more professional anyway for the type of work she wants to do.

sm2 130 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sm2 Click to send private message to sm2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 03:46 PM (EST)

I have to agree. I can't wait to see Jodi's make-over. That one should be a good one. I would think even with Andy it has to be an improvement. Maybe this will be the one make-over that will make the person look a bit better....maybe then again, not. lol

dopeydwarf 185 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dopeydwarf Click to send private message to dopeydwarf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"

Somebody told me that a short cut makes your face look fatter. If you look at jodi REAL close, she would be pretty if she had a nose job. Next time you see her, check the nose.
Maybe SO will get her a nose for graduation.

I'd rather be at Disneyworld

05-06-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Jodi will be Andy Paige's biggest challenge yet, and Andy isn't exactly talented to begin with. Although ANYTHING done to Jodi will be an improvement. That's the good part about being so unattractive. If nothing else, at least Andy will get Jodi something that actually FITS her!

JustBNMe 526 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JustBNMe Click to send private message to JustBNMe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Redbud I agree. However look what happened when Andy did try to get Jodi to wear clothes that fit. She whined about it and went back to wearing her 2 sizes too small clothing because her fantasizing ego couldn't handle going up to the bigger sizes that fit her.

uh1uh2uh3uh 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-06-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uh1uh2uh3uh Click to send private message to uh1uh2uh3uh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
>Jodi will be Andy Paige's biggest
>challenge yet, and Andy isn't
>exactly talented to begin with.
> Although ANYTHING done to
>Jodi will be an improvement.
> That's the good part
>about being so unattractive.
>If nothing else, at least
>Andy will get Jodi something
>that actually FITS her!

A horrifying thought just occurred. What if Andie "fixes up" Jodie like she did Lisa2...giving Jodie a low-cut bustin'-out-all-over "sexy" look. I don't think that the world, in its present state, can take that!

05-07-06, 00:12 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
uh1uh2uh3uh writes:
>>Jodi will be Andy Paige's biggest
>>challenge yet, and Andy isn't
>>exactly talented to begin with.
>> Although ANYTHING done to
>>Jodi will be an improvement.
>> That's the good part
>>about being so unattractive.
>>If nothing else, at least
>>Andy will get Jodi something
>>that actually FITS her!
>
>A horrifying thought just occurred.
>What if Andie "fixes up"
>Jodie like she did Lisa2...giving
>Jodie a low-cut bustin'-out-all-over "sexy"
>look. I don't think that
>the world, in its present
>state, can take that!

Well, via the pics from last weekend that are all over the net, the hair is the same. The "low-cut bustin'-out-all-over "sexy" look" is scaring the beJesus out of me. Line for eye/brain bleach starts behind me... LOL. On another note, she does look like she has lost weight. That's a good thing.
Incognito

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-07-06, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Please, oh, please!!! PLEASE tell me where you get all this info. What pics that are all over the net??? Addresses please!

You're KILLIN' me here!

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-08-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Watch what you ask for, Sharnina. You just might get it

sharnina 3075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-08-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sharnina Click to send private message to sharnina Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
I don't know??? I keep fishing but, so far, Incognito is NOT biting. Hmph.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

05-05-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Hmmmmm...per the show that we all have seen Antonoa's poetry reading is on a Fri and Cassie was to have her son come to the S.O. house on that Sat yet no mention of her regarding this-only thing mentioned is the suprise party for her....

So, again I wonder if it is her birthday or does the son show up for this party?

05-06-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
>Hmmmmm...per the show that we all
>have seen Antonoa's poetry reading
>is on a Fri and
>Cassie was to have her
>son come to the S.O.
>house on that Sat yet
>no mention of her regarding
>this-only thing mentioned is the
>suprise party for her....
>
>So, again I wonder if it
>is her birthday or does
>the son show up for
>this party?

No disrespect to you, but I for one don't really care. Cassie doesn't deserve a party unless it's to celebrate her home! I am soooooo over Cassie....and Christie....and Sommer....and Jodi. Oops, ok, that leave Niambi and Antonia. Niambi needs help, but Antonia doesn't care one bit about all this...she's just vying for face time on tv.

05-07-06, 05:50 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
>>Hmmmmm...per the show that we all
>>have seen Antonoa's poetry reading
>>is on a Fri and
>>Cassie was to have her
>>son come to the S.O.
>>house on that Sat yet
>>no mention of her regarding
>>this-only thing mentioned is the
>>suprise party for her....
>>
>>So, again I wonder if it
>>is her birthday or does
>>the son show up for
>>this party?
>
>No disrespect to you, but I
>for one don't really care.
>Cassie doesn't deserve a party
>unless it's to celebrate her
>home! I am soooooo
>over Cassie....and Christie....and Sommer....and Jodi.
> Oops, ok, that leave
>Niambi and Antonia. Niambi
>needs help, but Antonia doesn't
>care one bit about all
>this...she's just vying for face
>time on tv.

But but but I don't read that inquirer magazine so I come here to get the rumours, gossips, and to ask why why why and or questions.

Hence asking why the show feels the need to give Cassie a suprise party.

05-08-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Previews May 8th-May 12th"
Because the next free meal she's gonna get will be in a shelter....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •