The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tivo spoiler 1/23"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SOHla 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tivo spoiler 1/23"
Monday1/23

"Problems in the house"

Jill calls a meeting to discuss problems in the house; Christina and her mother wash their hands of Christina's sordid past; the women worry about Kim when they find her looking bruised and battered.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 shayshay1 01-12-06 1
   RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 Labyrinth 01-12-06 2
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 Pixeltalk 01-12-06 3
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 lovemydogdude 01-12-06 4
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 SxyVamp 01-13-06 5
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 Kattrikk 01-13-06 6
 RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 Labyrinth 01-14-06 7
   RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 SOHla 01-14-06 8
       RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 Labyrinth 01-14-06 9
           RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 SOHla 01-14-06 10
               RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23 Labyrinth 01-14-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shayshay1 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-12-06, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shayshay1 Click to send private message to shayshay1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
>Monday1/23
>
>"Problems in the house"
>
>Jill calls a meeting to discuss
>problems in the house; Christina
>and her mother wash their
>hands of Christina's sordid past;
>the women worry about Kim
>when they find her looking
>bruised and battered.

Now this gonna be interesting to watch, how the hell does she get bruised and batered, I am wondering is she doing this to herself?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-12-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
I guess that was during the "Kim Bashing" that is mentioned in another synopsis on another thread.

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-12-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
LMAO

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
I agree, I refuse to take another spoiler literally cuz they all come back and bite me in the A##

SxyVamp 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-13-06, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SxyVamp Click to send private message to SxyVamp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
Hey SOHla what the hell is happening with Kim? Why don't these so called 'spoilers' really tell us any juicy details. I want the truth. This post is out of order, bebo is out of order, u all are out of order!!HEHE!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE F*** IS GOING ON, FOR REAL MAN!!????????

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-13-06, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-06 AT 11:30 PM (EST)

Prediction- Rhonda makes Kim paint bruises and cuts all over herself so she can relive the physical results of her past in hopes of feeling emotional pain.

ETA LOL oops- got ahead of myself. Dish networks spoiler for Monday says "Violent slip in the kitchen" so maybe she falls and gets banged up.

01-14-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
Jumbo Shrimp had posted in the Individual HG forum that Kim always wears long sleeves. Considering that she has been in the house less then a week, I am wondering if her someone in her life beats her? Is she hiding the evidence?

Another thought - I wonder if she cuts herself? That's where people, usually females, use a knife or razor blade and digs into their skin with little cuts.

01-14-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOHla Click to send private message to SOHla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
I could be wrong, but on the day she entered the house she was wearing a short sleave white blouse. I remember thinking it was cute. I'am pretty sure it was short sleave or a mabe it came just above her elboe. Anybody else remember?

01-14-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
hmm I think you are right. I remember them showing her from behind and she was wearing the white shirt, no sleeves. So whatever did happen, happened after she entered the SO house.

01-14-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
But remember, don't get all sucked into SO previews. The ones that make it sound really dramatic, are NEVER what they are made out to be. It could be ..her bruised emotions, or something like that.

We have all been fooled by the previews before. JMO

01-14-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Tivo spoiler 1/23"
completely agree!

I wonder if she fell down the stairs, ala Allisham?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •