The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tripod 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-28-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tripod Click to send private message to Tripod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina"
I recall someone posting recently that Christina will be asked to leave the house for having a fling with a camera man..will that still happen..

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina poetic1 12-28-05 1
   RE: Christina Tripod 12-28-05 2
   RE: Christina Loohoo43 01-07-06 43
 RE: Christina EnfanTerrible 12-28-05 3
 RE: Christina Labyrinth 12-28-05 4
   RE: Christina mirage3033 12-29-05 5
   RE: Christina skater 01-01-06 20
   RE: Christina AGodSentAngel25 01-05-06 38
       RE: Christina Pinkster 01-11-06 55
 RE: Christina OklaBlue 12-31-05 6
   RE: Christina SOfan0221 12-31-05 7
       RE: Christina OklaBlue 12-31-05 8
           RE: Christina SOfan0221 12-31-05 9
           RE: Christina msbehavin 12-31-05 10
               RE: Christina OklaBlue 12-31-05 12
                   RE: Christina Kattrikk 12-31-05 13
           RE: Christina SOfan0221 12-31-05 15
               RE: Christina GoodnightLittleBear 12-31-05 16
                   RE: Christina OklaBlue 12-31-05 17
                       RE: Christina GoodnightLittleBear 12-31-05 18
               RE: Christina skater 01-01-06 21
                   RE: Christina GoodnightLittleBear 01-01-06 22
                       RE: Christina Miranda 01-01-06 24
                           RE: Christina pmfmpls 01-02-06 26
                       RE: Christina sassyasskat 01-01-06 25
                       RE: Christina AGodSentAngel25 01-05-06 39
                           WARNING - AGodSentAngel25 Bebo 01-05-06 40
                   RE: Christina SOfan0221 01-01-06 23
                       RE: Christina flexy633 01-07-06 44
           RE: Christina rsmith6861 01-02-06 30
           RE: Christina Pixeltalk 01-04-06 31
               RE: Christina OklaBlue 01-04-06 32
   RE: Christina Labyrinth 12-31-05 11
       RE: Christina GoodnightLittleBear 12-31-05 14
       RE: Christina pegasustt 12-31-05 19
       RE: Christina EnfanTerrible 01-02-06 27
           RE: Christina PoohRocks 01-02-06 28
 RE: Christina Kattrikk 01-02-06 29
   RE: Christina SOla 01-05-06 33
       RE: Christina Kattrikk 01-05-06 34
           RE: Christina sowhat 01-05-06 35
               RE: Christina SOla 01-05-06 36
               RE: Christina OklaBlue 01-10-06 48
       RE: Christina pegasustt 01-05-06 37
       RE: Christina flexy633 01-07-06 45
           RE: Christina quiller 01-07-06 46
   RE: Christina xaler44 01-11-06 49
       RE: Christina Labyrinth 01-11-06 50
           RE: Christina OklaBlue 01-11-06 54
               RE: Christina Labyrinth 01-12-06 58
 RE: Christina lovemydogdude 01-05-06 41
   RE: Christina Kattrikk 01-06-06 42
       RE: Christina jmama 01-10-06 47
           RE: Christina AGodSentAngel25 01-11-06 52
               RE: Christina PoohRocks 01-11-06 53
 RE: Christina Labyrinth 01-11-06 51
   RE: Christina justsaynototoughlove 01-12-06 56
 RE: Christina wzmartin 01-12-06 57
 Locking - not spoiler information Bebo 01-12-06 59

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

poetic1 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-28-05, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail poetic1 Click to send private message to poetic1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina"
>I recall someone posting recently that
>Christina will be asked to
>leave the house for having
>a fling with a camera
>man..will that still happen..

Whoah! I didn't hear this! What about her "Paul" - the boyfriend she met in a strip club, although she doesn't think he see's her as a stripper!
And, if it's true she had a fling with a camera man, what about the camera man? Does he get to stay on the crew?
I remember years ago on The Real World Seattle, one of the guys became involved with a woman on the crew and she lost her job but he broke up with her so he could stay on the show. And remember last SO season when Somer was kicked off the show because she couldn't keep the invisible wall between her and the camera crew. I'll bet if Christina had a fling with one of them she will surely be asked to leave.

Tripod 9 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tripod Click to send private message to Tripod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina"
not so long ago, I read this info about Christina on the spoilers section it was from a woman who had a friend, the friends husband worked as a crew member on the SO show and Christina had a fling with him..which supposently made her get kicked out from the show. so we will just see how that turns out.

Loohoo43 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-07-06, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loohoo43 Click to send private message to Loohoo43 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Christina"
If that is the case she will be asked to leave.
Loohoo43

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-28-05, 04:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina"

The thread is here:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID90/91.shtml

Labyrinth 1248 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-05, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina"
Well someone just emailed me that she is working at Hooters in Winston Salem, NC so if there is anyone on the boards who live in that vicinty you can go check out this rumor.

I don't see how someone that flat chested could be working at Hooters but I guess they are desperate or something.

from info that I've received and right now I'm just saying it is rumor - her and camerman split, she asked Jackson's step mom to take him for a bit, and she returned home to mom. That's if you buy it.

mirage3033 100 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-05, 02:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mirage3033 Click to send private message to mirage3033 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Christina"
Maybe she decided to go back to her old line of work and SO gave her a new pair of (.)(.) just a thought...

skater 35 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skater Click to send private message to skater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Christina"
>
>I don't see how someone that
>flat chested could be working
>at Hooters but I guess
>they are desperate or something.

WonderBra, baby!!! LOL
I wouldn't want her touching MY chicken wings!

AGodSentAngel25 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AGodSentAngel25 Click to send private message to AGodSentAngel25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Christina"
Why do you call her flat-chested. She is a small petite young woman. Her breasts look just perfect to me. Not everyone wants a nasty big-breasted woman. Give her a break. She has a fabulous body. When I was around 16 my body looked like that except I was not as large up top as she is.

Pinkster 159 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pinkster Click to send private message to Pinkster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Christina"
>Why do you call her flat-chested.
>She is a small petite
>young woman. Her breasts look
>just perfect to me. Not
>everyone wants a nasty big-breasted
>woman. Give her a break.
>She has a fabulous body.
>When I was around 16
>my body looked like that
>except I was not as
>large up top as she
>is.

I think the person is saying that Christina is working in HOOTERS.... so comparatively, she's "flat chested".

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Christina"
She has a book out soon, Running in High Heels. On her bio at My Space, she defines her career as: Writer

This is what she put in her bio:

"Where do I begin? Here's the short version... I was married at the age of 16 to my high school sweetheart. I moved to Las Vegas with him..like a big dummy! By the age of 17 I had my son Jackson, who is now 3 and a half years old. By the age of 18 I had divorced my husband and began stripping at Cheetah's in Las Vegas. About 6 months later Vegas changed the laws to where you had to be 21 to dance in the clubs in Las Vegas. With my accomplice Amber, I took to the Strip where I learned to chip hustle...among other hustles I learned to make a living, a crazy living at that. A Hustler's way of life. But that is a story all on it's own a VERY juicy story..Don't worry you can read about it soon in my upcoming book Running In High Heels. Or you can catch me on NBC and some other stations on a show called Starting Over. Or check out www.startingovertv.com
Who I'd like to meet:
interesting, nice people..i am tired of you meanies... "

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-31-05, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Christina"
I hate to sound like a dummy, but oh well here goes.

What is my space? Is it a blog or something similar? And what is the address to her my space page?

I hope she writes better than she speaks, maybe she had a ghost writer do her work for her.

12-31-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Christina"
LAST EDITED ON 12-31-05 AT 11:27 AM (EST)

http://www.myspace.com/hustier

Looks like hustler doesn't it?

My Space is a website with bios of mostly females. I found this through Jessica's My Space bio, as she listed Jessica as a friend. You can email her there. But Christina doesn't like meanies.

Interesting thing she writes that her heroes include her mom and dad.

She may have a problem with the title because there is a 2005 movie with the same name about women in politics. Maybe she hasn't actually written the book yet. She says it is a very JUICY book, Running in High Heels.

12-31-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Christina"
Thanks Oklablue, going to go check it out. She is not one of my favorties on the show but will follow her 'progress'.

msbehavin 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-31-05, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail msbehavin Click to send private message to msbehavin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Christina"
Thanks for the laugh, OklaBlue!

"Occupation: Writer"

This child can't formulate a complete sentence, let alone write a book! How stupid does she think we are?

12-31-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Christina"
Oh, she'll sell a ton of them! More power to her. There are ghost writers, not a problem at all.

But what will be the follow-up book? ..... writer .....
... doctor ...

Wonder what Jackson will think of the life story?

Shucks, he'll survive too. They'll make a lot of money.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-31-05, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Christina"

>Wonder what Jackson will think of
>the life story?
>

That was my first thought! Poor kid. It's one thing to try to shelter him from possible internet photos that in all liklihood he will never encounter, but a BOOK WRITTEN BY HER? A tell all with the juicy details of her life as a hustler (it really irritates me how she seems to take such pride in that) and juicy details about her like as a hooker? Surely he will get his hands on this when he's older? How disturbing for a child to read something like that about their own mother.

I don't believe it's right or even healthy for him (when he's older) to never know about what she did when she was younger, but I do think a book is just sick.

Can't say I'm surprised though. Christina is a selfish, foolish little girl.

12-31-05, 02:59 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Christina"
I could not help but notice on her myspace that she has 100 'friends' and over 90% of them are *GASP* Men. Hmm, wonder just how much hustling she is doing online.

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-31-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Christina"
I noticed that one, "Perscribed Prescriptions" wrote in his comments, "Can't wait to work with you again :-D"

Was he her pimp or drug dealer?

12-31-05, 03:06 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Christina"
There was another who said something about getting "up", (high?)

12-31-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Christina"
maybe he was referring to sex or something. They all look like slimeballs, right up her alley!

skater 35 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skater Click to send private message to skater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Christina"
Notice that on Christina's page and Jessica's page of friends, they haven't included Allison!!!

01-01-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Christina"
LAST EDITED ON 01-01-06 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

I noticed that the website is geared towards the under 30 crowd, so that excludes Allison who is 38 and acts like a whiny old woman. No pimp-daddy is going to want to read her blog about her hairy bee-yoobs, having no womb, and where she got her cancer purse.

I don't have a pic to upload but I think Allison looks like Divine from Pink Flamingos.

Miranda 177 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miranda Click to send private message to Miranda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Christina"
Maureen from Season One is 60 plus and is on myspace. It lists her as single. Guess she and hubby didn't stay together.
Miranda

pmfmpls 149 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pmfmpls Click to send private message to pmfmpls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Christina"
>Maureen from Season One is 60
>plus and is on myspace.
>It lists her as single.
>Guess she and hubby didn't
>stay together.
>Miranda

I've emailed Maureen a few times. She is a great writer (funny, and truly honest), and she basically reached the end with hubby. Even thru the fiasco with the fire, he just sat in front of the computer while she struggled to patch their life back together. She's done worrying for two.

sassyasskat 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-01-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sassyasskat Click to send private message to sassyasskat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Christina"
Thay is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!! I knew she reminded me of someone and you hit the nail on the head.

01-05-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AGodSentAngel25 Click to send private message to AGodSentAngel25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Christina"
That is so incredibly mean of you to say. Allson is a courageous and beautiful woman.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-05-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "WARNING - AGodSentAngel25"
Our guidelines clearly prohibit bashing other posters. Positive and negative comments about the show and its participants are permitted here, but other posters are off-limits.

01-01-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Christina"
I also noticed that there is no Lisa or Jill. What I did notice is that both Sommer and Lynell managed to get in on the bandwagon.

I also saw Jennifer from season 2 (who had Sommer and Lynell on her site as friends) and on Jennifers site I found Sinae who had Sommer and Lynell there also.

Seems to be a pattern here. Must be some SO soriety. Now all we need is Deborah and Tess to complete the picture.

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-07-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Christina"
I saw Jill on Jessica's Myspace list of friends. She does have her own Myspace site. Haven't seen TJ yet though!

rsmith6861 47 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rsmith6861 Click to send private message to rsmith6861 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Christina"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-31-05
>AT 11:27 AM (EST)

>
>http://www.myspace.com/hustier
>
>Looks like hustler doesn't it?
>
>My Space is a website with
>bios of mostly females.
>I found this through Jessica's
>My Space bio, as she
>listed Jessica as a friend.
> You can email her
>there. But Christina doesn't
>like meanies.
>
>Interesting thing she writes that her
>heroes include her mom and
>dad.
>
>She may have a problem with
>the title because there is
>a 2005 movie with the
>same name about women in
>politics. Maybe she hasn't
>actually written the book yet.
> She says it is
>a very JUICY book, Running
>in High Heels.

Hmmm, "A very Juicy Book" Yep that sounds like she's wanting to change doesn't it? NOT! Sounds to me like she's just come up with another form of hustling. Maybe she should change the name from Running in Heels to "How to exploit my SO days by talking about my stripper life." I'm sorry, but this isn't growing and changing in my opinion, this is how to be a big star by being on a reality show. Christina's next adventure will be, "the Amazing Race" staring everyone who's been on season 3 of the Starting over Show who are now racing to be STARS!

Pixeltalk 644 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pixeltalk Click to send private message to Pixeltalk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Christina"
Yeah, and there is another book called "Running in Heels." It is a "chick lit" novel by Anna Maxted about a young woman with anorexia who works for a ballet company in London and then becomes a Pilates instructor. Maxted also wrote "Getting Over It" about a woman dealing with the death of her father. I recommend both--they are funny!

01-04-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Christina"
Also a 2005 movie "Running in High Heels" about women in politics. Maybe Christina could call hers "Just Running" or "Running in Hooker Heels" or "Running in Really High Heels" or "Running in Spikey High Heels" or "Running in Juicy High Heels" or....

12-31-05, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Labyrinth Click to send private message to Labyrinth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Christina"
Hmmm Well it looks like Christina listened to her mentor, Karrine and is writing her sex tell-all book. Ho hum

Don't look for me to buy it.

Let's see didn't she say she had Jackson when she was 16 and married when she was 15? I thought that was the SO story originally or do I hve that wrong>

And no mention of being a ho?

I think she knew she was going to use her past as some sort of launch to fame and that is why she sought out SO.

12-31-05, 02:16 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Christina"
I noticed in her little bio that she said that after being unable to strip that she and her friend set out for the strip and started chip hustling. She makes it sound like "Thelma and Louise" minus the dive into the Grand Canyon.

This proves to me that not only is she a fraud but so is the show. They are only selecting these women for the story and ratings potential. If I were Iyanla, I would kick her a** for saying that she was this ho's hero.

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings

12-31-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Christina"
I thought she said 16 and had baby at 17.

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Christina"
>Hmmm Well it looks like Christina
>listened to her mentor, Karrine
>and is writing her sex
>tell-all book.

You call that writing? That grammar and spelling is embarrassing.

PoohRocks 30 desperate attention whore postings

01-02-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PoohRocks Click to send private message to PoohRocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Christina"
Instead of Christina committing another felonious act by stealing the name of her book from someone else, I have a suggestion for the title:
"Dances with Poles"

Do you think Kevin Costner would get upset at the subtle reference?

01-02-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Christina"
lol one of the captions under a picture of TJ reads:

"There's TJ and a really sexy camera man...and who's that goofy guy..."

I guess she has a thing for men behind a camera?

It's funny to see her with pics of TJ and Jessica on her site. I don't remember them being tight with each other while on the show. What I remember is Christina stating that she "pissed off TJ to high heavens" and I remember thinking at the time how funny it was that she was so anxious to tell the other women all about it. She is just so incredibly immature. I also remember how Jessica refused to help Christina out with her assignment because Jessica felt used or something. But these are a close, supportive and caring bunch, right?

SOla 20 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOla Click to send private message to SOla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Christina"
This was on another site. They saw the same picture as you did with TJ. This is the site with THAT Cameraman. He has Christina's pic, and Jessica left him a message.....??

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=41432420

01-05-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Christina"
WoW.

thanks for the link, SOla. Interesting..

sowhat 251 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sowhat Click to send private message to sowhat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Christina"
I like the name SOL..sh** outta luck! The rumors are sounding more truthful. Notice he didn't write he was married, just in a relationship, maybe it's nothing.

I wonder if C will be told to leave. Maybe that's got something to do with her quote of being tired of all the meanies.

I read here that two endings were filmed. What in the world!! Not sure if believe that one. No offense..

Anyway, I hope the best for everyone...

SOla 20 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOla Click to send private message to SOla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Christina"
He also states he is a proud parent.

01-10-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Christina"
Checked out his website. Says "was" in marriage and relationship.

Also, when you click over to Christina's site, now her "friends" photos are mostly women, only a couple guys.

pegasustt 168 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pegasustt Click to send private message to pegasustt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Christina"
Lynell (sp) from season one is on his site too

TT

flexy633 234 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flexy633 Click to send private message to flexy633 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Christina"
Can someone explain to me what Jessica is saying to this guy on his myspace site?

"yo...i got mad love for socal...it's in my blood. gonna party hard tonight? we are...down in the IE! oh yeah..."

Why does she write so "ghetto"????

quiller 268 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail quiller Click to send private message to quiller Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Christina"
I think there is a strong possibility that the person who wrote that was NOT "gasp" Jessica. As other people have pointed out on other threads, MySpace is a site where anyone could post a picture and say there were whoever.

cause this is what I do when I am NOT watching SO or posting on this board.

xaler44 22 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xaler44 Click to send private message to xaler44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Christina"
Check out Christina's site now. She has changed the comment under the picture of TJ and the cameraman.

01-11-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Christina"
Hm what I'm wondering is how his affair with Christina is going to effect his ability to get a job as a cameraman. Television is a SMALL business and I'm sorry but it looks like he DID have a personal relationship with Christina and divorced because of it.

Also, don't cameraman have to be licensed?

01-11-06, 05:49 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Christina"
On his web page My Space he says he was making $60,000 to $70,000 a year as cameraman. And marriage and a relationship over. ???

01-12-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Christina"
Men are guaranteed to lie about their age, income and pen*s size.

Is he making that much? I doubt it. And realistically he is probably unemployed now (that motorcycle story sounds like something you would do on the weekends for a friend). But that is probably what caused Christina to latch onto him... A Gravy Train so little girl ho doesn't have to work anymore.

Interesting that he puts down that he's a Christian. Another Christian who doesn't believe in following his own faith's teachings. Oh brother.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Christina"
I'll be interested to see if this really happened...can't imagine her getting with a camera man when her A## is on the line to become a lady of honor. If this ends up being true I will be shocked.

01-06-06, 00:00 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Christina"
LAST EDITED ON 01-06-06 AT 00:01 AM (EST)

>I'll be interested to see if
>this really happened...can't imagine her
>getting with a camera man
>when her A## is on
>the line to become a
>lady of honor. If
>this ends up being true
>I will be shocked.

No idea whether the rumor is true or not, I guess we'll all find out in time. But I've got to say, there is nothing Christina could do, least of all an affair, that would "shock" me! Shall we not forget all the time spent on her naked back for money?

jmama 25 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jmama Click to send private message to jmama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Christina"
so IS cristina working at hooters? did anyone here find out? thanx

01-11-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Christina"
I called Hooters Monday afternoon; and asked to speak with Christina. The woman that answered told me to hold on. A couple of seconds later she came back and asked me if I knew Christina's last name. I got chicken and hung up. So, yes she is working at Hooter's in Winston Salem, North Carolina. I guess that you just can't turn a ho into a housewife!

PoohRocks 30 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PoohRocks Click to send private message to PoohRocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Christina"
Christina is not exactly an uncommon name. I wouldn't jump to conclusions that she is working there. Without a last name, it's hard to confirm anything.

Besides, Hooters requires a certain level of respectability from their employees. Christina wouldn't fit in that category, IMHO.

01-11-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Christina"
Finally went to view Christina's blog thingey... WHAT A LAUGH!!

Hellloooo how can she claim high school? She never finished.

Athletic huh? Doing what? Never saw her jog, walk, swim, play tennis or anything else on the show.

Oh forgive me I can imagine what athleticism to her means.

Hey Christina - I'm one of those "meanies" - so watch out.

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 02:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Christina"
Christina said her last name once on the show. It was an annoying, not typical one, I could not catch it. Maybe 2 syallables, but annoying to say and hear. I think it might be on the episode where she calls her boyfriend, and his friend didn't know who she was. So if someone actually keeps these, it should be on there. I delete em right away, myself.

wzmartin 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wzmartin Click to send private message to wzmartin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Christina"
Don't believe everything that is posted here. Message board trolls are EVERYWHERE!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "Locking - not spoiler information"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-06 AT 04:23 PM (EST)

This isn't discussing information that has not yet aired on the show, it's discussing content on another website that really has nothing to do with the show, so I'm locking. Besides, there's still an open discussion on the original rumor.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •