The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Double Graduation!?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Double Graduation!?!"
I posted this in another forum and I think it may have been viewed as a spoiler so I wanted to try it here and get ya'lls feedback. OK, Allison is on graduation alert and we are all assuming that Bethany showed up to help her with that. Many of you have stated that Allison is graduating on Dec. 20th. Well, browsing around the starting over website and on Thursday it states "jessica's farewell" or something like that. So, could that mean there will be a double graduation or is it just Jessica leaving? Also, it states the new housemate arrives before anyone graduates (that's how I read it). They've always had the graduation first and then the new HG arrives. What's up with that? Is the person who is leaving going to be shuffled to the guest house while the new HG moves on in?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Double Graduation!?! justletmebe 12-12-05 1
   RE: Double Graduation!?! mhb0125 12-12-05 2
       RE: Double Graduation!?! I need to SO 12-13-05 3
           RE: Double Graduation!?! magnolia 12-13-05 4
               RE: Double Graduation!?! eire_heart74 12-13-05 5
   RE: Double Graduation!?! Redbud 12-14-05 12
 RE: Double Graduation!?! SOfan0221 12-14-05 6
 RE: Double Graduation!?! justletmebe 12-14-05 7
   RE: Double Graduation!?! StartingOverGirl 12-14-05 8
       RE: Double Graduation!?! justletmebe 12-14-05 9
   RE: Double Graduation!?! mhb0125 12-14-05 10
 RE: Double Graduation!?! jacksondlz 12-14-05 11
   RE: Double Graduation!?! bookwomanblue 12-14-05 13
       RE: Double Graduation!?! redsoxfan 12-16-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

justletmebe 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-12-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
I think only Jessica will be graduating this week. On the Dec. 20th spoiler it states that a housemate tells the others she has graduated...as in it happened and there wasn't a big ta-do about it. Then it appears that the housemates scramble to put together a nice meal for her last night in the house. This would make sense that it's Alison. After Iyanla not giving Alison a grade at Friday's BOR, it would seem to me that she wouldn't give Allison a graduation ceremony either. For one, Alison has already graduated and had the big ceremony. Two, the last thing Alison needs is for that external validation to inflate her ego. She might want it, but she needs to realize the internal validation is what's most important.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-12-05, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
I agree. But we all know how upset she was on her birthday and when she came back from Houston, so I think if she isn't given a farewell party she'll throw a fit, hyperventilate, or something.

I need to SO 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-05, 01:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I%20need%20to%20SO Click to send private message to I%20need%20to%20SO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
That's why they need to have Allison just leave and tell her that they will send her stuff justlike they did with Sommer.

magnolia 38 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magnolia Click to send private message to magnolia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
Amen sister .. I will even pay the postage to mail it to her..

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-05, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
Well they show her packing. However the SO website has her listed in the friday episode summary. What gives??? hell I'll pack for ya! Just go!

Redbud 573 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-05, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Redbud Click to send private message to Redbud Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
Oh my gosh! If Allison doesn't get a bust out party she's gonna explode!! She'll go into the fetal position and cry for days!

SOfan0221 828 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-14-05, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOfan0221 Click to send private message to SOfan0221 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-14-05 AT 07:49 AM (EST)

I don't think Allison goes til after Jan 1. Mainly because the previews I read on Tivo (I think that is where I saw this) say the rest of the year starting next Wednesday are repeats of when the women arrive at the house at the start of the season.

And geesh you can't expect Allison to share her graduation. After all, last year didn't she have to share her graduation with Megg? All the graduations at season end happened so fast but I was thinking Allison and Megg graduated together, and then Vanessa had to hold off hers because of the Tess disaster.

We are probably going to see more hyperventilating and the vapors before the southern dingaling leaves for the season.

12-14-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail justletmebe Click to send private message to justletmebe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
Did anyone see the previews yesterday for todays show? I just started laughing! The very last one was of Rhonda kind of baiting Alison into thinking she was about to graduate, when in fact, I think she was going to tell everyone that Jessica was graduating instead! I can't wait to see the look on her face when she finds out she's not the first to graduate!! It will be priceless...even better will be her confessionals where she'll spout off about being disappointed at not being the first to graduate...especially since she's been in the house before. Like that gives her any special privilages!

StartingOverGirl 48 desperate attention whore postings

12-14-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StartingOverGirl Click to send private message to StartingOverGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
Allison also stated that she wasn't ready to graduate, so she may be happy for a few more days in the house.

12-14-05, 11:32 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
That might be true, but I think she may be more jealous that someone finished before she did - even if it is Jessica. She IS perfect, you know, so if someone graduates before her that MUST mean she's a failure.

12-14-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
I stated just about the exact same thing on another thread. I hadn't even read this yet; I swear I wasn't copying. Great minds really do think alike!!

jacksondlz 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jacksondlz Click to send private message to jacksondlz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
What is it gonna take to send Allison home already???? What is she doing there anyway other than dragging the show down. This year has really been a disappointment....NONE of the women are progressing! Remember how many times Whatshername studied for and took her GED? They are just now getting around to Christina. This show has dragged and dragged. What is TJ accomplshing???? YThis is a bad year!

bookwomanblue 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-14-05, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bookwomanblue Click to send private message to bookwomanblue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
The link that was posted on the individual threads said that Allison's graduation had been rescheduled and will be shown on 1/9 due to "production". So, we still have a way to go!

redsoxfan 149 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redsoxfan Click to send private message to redsoxfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Double Graduation!?!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

Last year, after going into holiday reruns, SO didn't show any new episodes until this past January 10th. So, starting next week, they'll probably show reruns until January 9th. Meaning we've got less than five more days of new Allison episodes to endure! Yippppppppppie!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •