The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"James is really shallow and stupid."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Bashers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 00:37 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"James is really shallow and stupid."
I hate this guy he's an idiot, he's not even good looking. When Sarah and James gets married, I would bet even money a divorce before five years will happen.

Man BB6 picked really lame people (except Kasar, and that blonde I forgot her name, the one who plays chess).

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: James is really shallow and stu... universityofkentuckyrocks 07-19-05 1
   RE: James is really shallow and stu... ldh652 07-19-05 3
   RE: James is really shallow and stu... BOOBOOKITTY 07-21-05 17
       RE: James is really shallow and stu... universityofkentuckyrocks 07-21-05 23
 RE: James is really shallow and stu... simpsdog 07-19-05 2
 RE: James is really shallow and stu... Captain_Savem 07-19-05 4
 RE: James is really shallow and stu... goldie1000 07-20-05 5
   RE: James is really shallow and stu... Reality432423 07-20-05 6
       RE: James is really shallow and stu... qwertypie 07-24-05 35
 RE: James is really shallow and stu... volsfan 07-20-05 7
   RE: James is really shallow and stu... bystander 07-20-05 8
       RE: James is really shallow and stu... volsfan 07-20-05 9
   RE: James is really shallow and stu... ldh652 07-20-05 10
       RE: James is really shallow and stu... cambo 07-20-05 11
           RE: James is really shallow and stu... ldh652 07-20-05 12
               RE: James is really shallow and stu... ginger 07-20-05 13
                   RE: James is really shallow and stu... LibraRising 07-20-05 14
                       RE: James is really shallow and stu... indio 07-20-05 15
                           RE: James turning on Eric... goldie1000 07-20-05 16
                               RE: James turning on Eric... ldh652 07-21-05 18
                           RE: James is really shallow and stu... wendyp 07-21-05 19
                               RE: James is really shallow and stu... ginger 07-21-05 21
 Shallow and Stupid are prerequisite... FesterFan1 07-21-05 20
   RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... ginger 07-21-05 22
       RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... FesterFan1 07-21-05 24
           RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... Lisapooh 07-21-05 27
               RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... FesterFan1 07-21-05 28
                   RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... ginger 07-21-05 29
                       RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... FesterFan1 07-21-05 30
                           RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... ginger 07-21-05 31
                       RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... wendyp 07-21-05 32
                           RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... bystander 07-21-05 33
   RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... foonermints 07-21-05 25
   RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... volsfan 07-21-05 26
       RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequi... Reality432423 07-24-05 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 00:41 AM (EST)
1. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
I'm going to disagree with you. James is one of the strongest and smartest players in the house. I think he and Sarah will be married for a long time but they don't want to show effection to each other b/c they are a team. I think James might end up winning the prize. James is also very strategic, he has already formed an alliance with Eric. I think he will be able to bring him along as long as Sarah is still in the game. If not he will probably make it very far. Jus some thoughts.

UL will always suck in my book!

ldh652 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-19-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
3. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
Ditto re. James. If I had any money, I'd put it on James to win. And, if he doesn't make it that far, he'll be a force to be dealt with on the jury.

BOOBOOKITTY 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
17. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
James is about as smart as the fish in the tank, I don't like the fact that whenever he's talking to someone he never looks at them. He's always looking off into the air or fiddling with something. HES A WEASEL! He talks a lot but all his statements and platitudes sound like "sound bites". He never elaborates on anything he just makes these statements and then when he is challenged he makes another statement! That is not smart that is simply memorization which is the lowest form of learning. BOTTOM LINE he's a dummy with a good memory!

As for his Game Playing ability, only time will tell I think the other HG's know he's a weasel so in the long run I don't think they will trust him.

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-21-05, 01:25 PM (EST)
23. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
No offense but lets not forget that James is trying to secretly win the game by playing the game, he might not look at them for a reason. As the other houseguests have said James is definitely one of the stronger players. If I had to put money on a couple that would be most likely too win, it would James and Sarah. I think Sarah and James are probably both quiet out in the real world as they are in the house.

UL will always suck in my book!

simpsdog 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-05, 10:42 AM (EST)
2. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
James seems shrewd to me. I think he's so into the game (not trying to show affection to his girlfriend) that he comes across unemotional or aloof.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-19-05, 05:12 PM (EST)
4. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
I agree. James is a tool. All he does is sit around all day thinking of new ways to kiss Err-ick's ass. I don't know what Sarah sees in him, she seems way to kind and sweet to put up with a jerk face like James.

Courtesy of Slice & Dice Chop Shop ©2004 All Rights Reserved
"It is a tribute to the American people that our leaders perceived that they
had to lie to us, it is not a tribute to us that we were so easily misled." ~ Daniel Ellsberg

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 00:25 AM (EST)
5. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
James is a follower !
Lets see how he does once Eric is out of the picture, and I hope that is sooner then later.

07-20-05, 01:46 AM (EST)
6. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
He's ok in terms of gameplay (maybe good), I just think in the future he's going to do something stupid and insulting. I don't know why, I just get that off him.

That whole second vote thing he made, I don't know if that's clever or not. This whole season is really nasty. I wish the selection was a little more normal.

You need some decent people in there so you can root for them, I don't think I have anyone in there that I"m a fan off. Kasar is ok, but I"m not a huge fan of his. He's probably the top of my list.

I wished for more this year.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-05, 11:11 AM (EST)
35. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
I so agree with you. I groaned and put my head in my hands when they were all introduced. Remember the innocence of BB1?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 08:31 AM (EST)
7. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
(except Kasar, and that blonde I forgot her name, the one who plays chess).

You are kidding right? The blonde that plays chess is Janelle...the same blonde that will not talk to anyone in the house except Howie, Kaysar and Michael. The same blonde that has pretty much locked herself in a room with Michael and have nothing to do with anyone else. How does this make someone interesting?

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-20-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
8. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
"How does this make someone interesting? "

I for one find her interesting to look at.

That's all she's got goin for her IMHO

07-20-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
9. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
She may be interesting to look at but her social skills do not exist.

07-20-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
10. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
You know, I perked up a bit when Jannelle was playing chess, because I thought it was a great way to gauge the other players' strategies, while still playing dumb blond. The right person could have pulled it off masterfully.

Watching Jannelle and Mike the last few days made me realize that the real players will emerge when they're left alone. Do they just give up without their partner, or do they roll up their sleeves and go it alone -- especially since most of them know that everyone is paired up. If they all just give up, it's going to be pretty boring until the end. I'd like to see someone really step up the game after his/her partner is ousted.

And, getting back to James, he might be able to do that. Rachel and Maggie as well. Eric would just go postal if Maggie got sent home first and be booted soon after.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-20-05, 01:56 PM (EST)
11. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
I don't really see any correlation between how one plays chess and how one would play Big Brother. The best way to gauge others' strategies is to observe how they interact with the other houseguests, but I guess Janelle is too cliquish to do that.

I find Sarah to be more annoying than James so far. She seems to be very clingy.

07-20-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
12. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
I'm not a big chess player, but I do see a big connection. In chess you need to plan and anticipate moves many ahead of the present one, and you do need to understand and use the opponent's personality,temperament, take advantage of a momentary miscalculation on his/her part, etc. I don't think it's just chance that the board is there.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 03:15 PM (EST)
13. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
Although the board could be for a scrabble game, and all the letters could spell out WORK ON THE STUPID SAFES, and the hamsters stil wouldn't get the clue.

LibraRising 2847 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-20-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
14. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
No kidding. How stupid was it that they seemed to notice a clock was added but *slaps forehead* no one seemed to realize (except one person, can't remember who) that the time was the combination. These "puzzles" are about the level of a Hamburgler maze on the back of a McDonald's placemat.

A kyngsladye/IceCat masterpiece.

indio 25 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-05, 07:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
I think James is playing a great game. He's not following Eric, he's just letting Eric think that. First chance he gets, he's gonna turn on him. As far as not paying attention to Sarah... First off, they've only been dating for 4 months. It can't be that serious. Second, the whole point of a secret partner is to keep it a secret. Why would you make out in the gold room or whatever and take the chance of someone barging in?

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-20-05, 11:29 PM (EST)
16. "RE: James turning on Eric..."
I am glad to hear this ! How do you know he is just letting Eric think that, did he say something to someone?

So he really isn't a follower ? The way he and Eric are always patting each other on the back, I thought they were becoming good friends. I would love to see James turn on him, nothing could be sweeter.

07-21-05, 08:32 AM (EST)
18. "RE: James turning on Eric..."
I interpret everything James does based on his first interaction in the house. He started out with a lie about his profession. Based on that, I take everything he does and says as a calculated action. His real strategy is known only to himself -- not even Sarah.

...Or, I could be giving him too much credit!

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-21-05, 11:45 AM (EST)
19. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
The point you raise about him and Sarah is similar to what I was thinking...only dating 4 months...she is probably serious as we saw from her confession but he is not as serious. He is trying to keep his distance but at the same time being careful as datign 4 months or 4 years no woman likes to see another lady hanging on her man. This will be Sarah's undoing.

I am not sure how to take James...he is a serious player and a smart one. He keeps kaysar in his pocket but plays to Eric. He is sticking with Eric right now as he has the majority. Depending on who gets HOH this week it will expose alot. Eric has been telling everyone who they need to be put up adn james does not like that.

07-21-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: James is really shallow and stupid."
All's I know is, those insurance adjusters have more hidden agendas than Carter's has little pills.

I think James knows Eric's a tool. He enjoyed beating him in the competition. This, of course, does not preclude James from ALSO being a tool. Just sayin.

Dissing my little brother, who happens to be an insurance adjuster, since 1964.

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 11:50 AM (EST)
20. "Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
They're ALL shallow and stupid. And, it seems, the scale slides further and further to the Stupid and Shallow end of the spectrum each season.

This year, they've plumbed the depths of stupidity and shallowness and given us 14 people who make me think that maybe Jase & Holly weren't so bad.

And I think that Michael may very well be the worst player in the history of this show, which takes some serious talent. If I were Kaysar I would hunt his ass down like a rabid dog once this show is over for partnerfvcking me like that.

Fester
Given how much I like the basic format of this show, watching the yardmonkeys they cast attempt to play it is like listening to a grade school strings section attempt to play Vivaldi.

07-21-05, 01:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-05 AT 01:05 PM (EST)

Okay, but why did Kayser choose to play with Michael (so to speak) in the first place? Kayser's own play is less than stellar. And I'll betcha Kayser's the one they wanted to cast (what with that whole "let's raise an Iraqi Muslim up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes" thang), so he could've picked someone else.

And where the fvck have YOU been, young man?

07-21-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
Please see the title of my original post. Kaysar's not going to be mistaken for Richard Hatch anytime soon. Still, there's stupid and stoopid. Michael is the latter.

Of course, Kaysar should've known what he was dealing with early on when he told Michael not to say anything to Eric about the flirting and he immediately went to Eric and said something. His best option at that point was to smother Michael in his sleep with his prayer mat.

Fester
What happened to "absence makes the heart grow fonder"? It's been too damn hot to move, let alone post.

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
how we've missed you!

James is one of those people who is just smart enough to think he's the smartest guy in the room. He gives himself way too much credit.

There is not one worthy person in the house this year. Although Kayser gets points for being hot. I would pay money to see him smother Michael with the prayer mat. I might even put on a burkini for that

07-21-05, 02:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
Although, ironically, he just might be the smartest guy in the room with this bunch.

Strike that. Howie's easily the smartest guy in the house.

Fester
I hear Kaysar really digs a chick in a burkini. Then again, who doesn't?

07-21-05, 03:33 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
I actually do think Howie's pretty smart. Well, pretty cagey. Which suits a hamster.

No burkini atoll.

07-21-05, 03:44 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
He's the only one in the house that is even remotely watchable.

Fester
Au naturale, then?

07-21-05, 03:55 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
Which is not to say I'd want him to touch me with a ten foot pole. Even if he had one.

A lady never tells.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-21-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
But the other question is ...Is howie acting or that the real Howie?

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-21-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
What is the real Howie. Something about him bothers me, other than his obnoxious ways. Does anyone else think he's had plastic surgery? He kinda has the appearance of one of those "Swan" girls after their faces have all been pulled back way too far.

Oh yeah, keeping it on topic, James is shallow and stoopid also.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-05, 01:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
>They're ALL shallow and stupid.

I could guess that when they off-loaded the Mother Ship.

Handcrafted by RollDice

07-21-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
If I were Kaysar I would hunt his ##### down like a rabid dog once this show is over for partnerfvcking me like that.

The sad part is that Kaysar isn't getting a reach around either!

07-24-05, 02:48 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Shallow and Stupid are prerequisites for this show"
James is now nominated and in trouble. It's very surprising Kasar nominated him. James kinda screwed up, he threatened Kasar into nominating Jenelle and that backfired.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •